• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Well I could probably compress the distance for you too, but every time I've tried it before unless their used to teleportation or spatial travel, they usually end up throwing up and fainting for around 6 hours..."

[/QUOTE]
"I honestly feel like I could go anything after this whole incident.."she chuckled. "Maybe if I was in my fairy form, would it help ease the travel?" She asked.

xXLittleLokiXx said:
Dei-Loki would blink at that, his smirk remaining in place on his face as he'd nod. "Ah, well, for what it's worth, y-you have my condolences regarding being forced to skip over your childhood."
Assana: "Thank you for that." *She nodded and her eyes glowed a bit as she looked at his smirk, wondering what was up with his aura but she didn't pry.* "What are you doing right now? Leaving class already? This place is famous for no one actually attending, a school full of empty classrooms." *she giggles a bit*

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
crowded-bar1.jpg
(I suppose I should as I have to describe the don't I?)

Everest stood in front of a well worn door and pushing it open revealed a bustling crowded bar. Grabbing onto Hakuru's hand Everest pulled her closer so she would be able to hear him over the noise, Everest spoke loudly over the sound of rock music and the chatter of the patrons.

"Ok, Let me give you the run down!"

Pointing to a number or screens hanging over the bar displaying screens of rapidly changing numbers and names,

"Those are the bounty boards and the dead pool. Bounty boards are pretty self explanatory, and the dead pool is betting on which bounty hunter gets offed next. I swear if you bet on me, you will not see tomorrow."

Pointing at a man around the age of 18 behind the bar smoking a cigarette, Everest continued explaining,

"That's my man Fenris, he owns the joint and if you want anything to drink you talk to him. Just don't let him lead the conversation or you'll end up naked in his bed before you know it. Believe me, the man learned from William Shakespeare himself, he has a way with words."

Then dragging her through the door Everest smiled,

"Lastly, if anyone grabs your boobs or ass, you punch them in the face, got that? Welcome to the Wolves' Den."

Then releasing her hand, Everest turned and began to work. His way through the crowd towards the bar.

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru blinked when he grabbed her hand, she knew it was mostly because the place was crowded so she brushed it off. She looked up at the screen's, "I'm perfectly fine with not betting then" she said before she looked over the man that was smoking, so that was who she was suppose to be careful around? pfft, even if he had a way with words she wouldn't be found in any bed with him. She quickly looked at him when he began going to the bar, she followed him, she didn't know anybody here and she wasn't exactly going to stand in the middle of the crazyness.

Jennete said:
Assana: "Thank you for that." *She nodded and her eyes glowed a bit as she looked at his smirk, wondering what was up with his aura but she didn't pry.* "What are you doing right now? Leaving class already? This place is famous for no one actually attending, a school full of empty classrooms." *she giggles a bit*
"I've just been roaming about, really." He'd blink with a very light giggle, almost a snicker, of his own. Softly exhaling, he'd then gaze about the area. "I-I ended up trying a class today, and ended up leaving halfway though."

Roman said:
(((( Sounds like a fun person xD ))))
"Well... Look at me. I'm back in this crappy human form. I need to gain my power back." Perfect said, spinning a pocket knife around in his hands. "We're gonna need a place where I can rest and regain some strength... Say, how would you like to kill a bunch of people again? There's a gang leader who lives in a high rise apartment close by. We're gonna take that place. It's heavily guarded so you'll have a lot of fun."
((She doesn't walk, she dances everywhere xD ))

Ribbon giggled and her threads reformed back into full ribbons which receded back into her skirt and she started skipping around Perfect,

"Lead the way, Partner"

xXLittleLokiXx said:
"I've just been roaming about, really." He'd blink with a very light giggle, almost a snicker, of his own. Softly exhaling, he'd then gaze about the area. "I-I ended up trying a class today, and ended up leaving halfway though."
Assana: "Do you know where you want to roam too?" *she asks, looking at what he is gazing at, not really seeing much of anything except the lake where her mother had first met... no she needed to stop thinking about old memories. She agreed to come to this school so she could make her own memories.*

Jennete said:
Assana: "Do you know where you want to roam too?" *she asks, looking at what he is gazing at, not really seeing much of anything except the lake where her mother had first met... no she needed to stop thinking about old memories. She agreed to come to this school so she could make her own memories.*
His position shifted a small bit as he'd sigh. His gaze remaining on the lake before having then skimmed over the scenery. "Nowhere in particular, really." He'd reply as he gripped the shoulder strap on his hunter green bag.

xXLittleLokiXx said:
((Hey, I am about to fall asleep, if you want to just say bye and move on thats cool with me. I will be on this again tomorrow probabably. I had fun Rping (o'v'o)(o'v'o) Night.))

Jennete said:
((Hey, I am about to fall asleep, if you want to just say bye and move on thats cool with me. I will be on this again tomorrow probabably. I had fun Rping (o'v'o)(o'v'o) Night.))
(Alright, goodnight!

I hope we can continue this tomorrow. :) )

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((She doesn't walk, she dances everywhere xD ))

Ribbon giggled and her threads reformed back into full ribbons which receded back into her skirt and she started skipping around Perfect,

"Lead the way, Partner"

[/QUOTE]
(((( Roger that xD ))))

Perfect sighed lightly and stuffed his hands in his pockets, "Don't be any trouble to me. Those guys said you don't know friend from foe. If I get attacked by you, I'll... I don't know yet... But I'll do something." He said before motioning for Ribbon to follow him, he slowly levitated off the ground. "Can you fly?" He asked, before going any further.

charleen said:
"I honestly feel like I could go anything after this whole incident.."she chuckled. "Maybe if I was in my fairy form, would it help ease the travel?" She asked.
"Eh... I doubt it, but we can try it anyway if you want."

Lance sighed and stretched a little.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Eh... I doubt it, but we can try it anyway if you want."
Lance sighed and stretched a little.

[/QUOTE]
"Dude, I almost forgot I can heal people, let alone myself!!" She said clasping her hands together. "Alright I'm ready when you are,"she smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru blinked when he grabbed her hand, she knew it was mostly because the place was crowded so she brushed it off. She looked up at the screen's, "I'm perfectly fine with not betting then" she said before she looked over the man that was smoking, so that was who she was suppose to be careful around? pfft, even if he had a way with words she wouldn't be found in any bed with him. She quickly looked at him when he began going to the bar, she followed him, she didn't know anybody here and she wasn't exactly going to stand in the middle of the crazyness.
Everest leaned up against the bar and smiled,

"Sup Fenris, you know we have a school we're supposed to be attending right?"

Fenris sighed and blew a smoke ring which began to orbit around him before he replied,

"So says the guy who's skipping at my bar. You looking for a new bounty?"

"Nah, I brought someone here to have some fun."

"Oh really?"

"Ya, her names Hakuru."

"Hakuru huh? That's kinda fun to say."

"That's what I said!"

"Better question is why the hell you bringing a girl here?"

"Hey she wanted to come."

"Fine whatever. So where is she?"

Everest turned and pointed to Hakuru who was making her way through the crowd after him before turning back to Fenris who gave a small whistle.

"Damn, you play'n?"

"Na, but I already warned her about you."

Fenris grinned and pulled out a pair of glasses which Everest poured the whiskey from earlier into,

"Asshole"

"To staying positive and testing negative!"

Clinking their glasses the pair downed their shots together as Hakuru reached the bar.

"If anyone tries to grab you, just punch them in the face."

Roman said:
(((( Roger that xD ))))
Perfect sighed lightly and stuffed his hands in his pockets, "Don't be any trouble to me. Those guys said you don't know friend from foe. If I get attacked by you, I'll... I don't know yet... But I'll do something." He said before motioning for Ribbon to follow him, he slowly levitated off the ground. "Can you fly?" He asked, before going any further.

Ribbon giggled and shook her head cheerfully,

"Nope! You gonna carry me like a princess? I've always wanted my own prince!"

charleen said:
"Dude, I almost forgot I can heal people, let alone myself!!" She said clasping her hands together. "Alright I'm ready when you are,"she smiled.
"I don't think that will help as it has something to do with the equilibrium in the ears or something, but what ever."

Grabbing Nico's hand, Lance took a step forward and the world around the seems to shrink and bend severely and they seemed to fall ninety degrees when the world beneath them sprang back out, flattening and stretching to its original proportions.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest leaned up against the bar and smiled,

Fenris sighed and blew a smoke ring which began to orbit around him before he replied,

"Oh really?"

"Ya, her names Hakuru."

"That's what I said!"

Everest turned and pointed to Hakuru who was making her way through the crowd after him before turning back to Fenris who gave a small whistle.

"Damn, you play'n?"

Fenris grinned and pulled out a pair of glasses which Everest poured the whiskey from earlier into,

"Asshole"

Clinking their glasses the pair downed their shots together as Hakuru reached the bar.

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked at Fenris, "If they grab me I'm breaking their arm in half" she said, staring at him, he looked the way she had imagined him from the way Everest spoke of him.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru looked at Fenris, "If they grab me I'm breaking their arm in half" she said, staring at him, he looked the way she had imagined him from the way Everest spoke of him.
Fenris grinned,

"I like her. She's violent!"

"I'm glad you approve"

Fenris turned back to Hakuru,

"The names's Fenris. I'm sure Everest has told you all kinds of horrible things about me."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Fenris grinned,
"I like her. She's violent!"

"I'm glad you approve"

Fenris turned back to Hakuru,

"The names's Fenris. I'm sure Everest has told you all kinds of horrible things about me."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru nodded, "That's right, he simply warned me of how big a horn dog you are" she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru nodded, "That's right, he simply warned me of how big a horn dog you are" she said.
Fenris smiled,

"I've lived for over 2000 years, I won't deny that I've been with a few girls in the past. Did Everest ever tell you his nickname though? Sound hound. I'll let you envision how he got that name."

"Hey that is entirely out of context!"

"Is it though? Anyway, what's your name pretty lady?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest leaned up against the bar and smiled,

"Oh really?"

"Ya, her names Hakuru."

"That's what I said!"

"Damn, you play'n?"

"Asshole"

[/QUOTE]
"I think you mean, partner." Perfect said as he landed on the ground without a sound. He picked up Ribbon and floated up towards the sky. "Do you like your prey to know you're hunting them, or do you like the element of surprise?" He asked as they floated through the sky.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Fenris smiled,
"I've lived for over 2000 years, I won't deny that I've been with a few girls in the past. Did Everest ever tell you his nickname though? Sound hound. I'll let you envision how he got that name."

"Hey that is entirely out of context!"

"Is it though? Anyway, what's your name pretty lady?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru stared at Everest curiously, Sound hound huh? that was interesting. "My name's Hakuru, calling me anything beside's that name will result in you being rushed to a hospital" she said.

charleen said:
Nico almost stumbled from the sudden shift in motion. She didn't realize that Lance grabbed her hand. She looked down on ground in amazement as Nico saw the earth crumbling when it was compressed. She backed up when it sprang outwards. Immediately aftermath took affect on her, but she didn't want to disappoint Lance. In the best of her abilities, Nico held in the nausea and the sickness. "See!! I'm fine.."she gave him a weak smile.
Lance looked at her and laughed slightly,

"are you really though?"

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru stared at Everest curiously, Sound hound huh? that was interesting. "My name's Hakuru, calling me anything beside's that name will result in you being rushed to a hospital" she said.
Everest blushed,

"I'm going to um... go play some music."

Running off Everest began to play some generic music on a miniature stage, leaving Hakuru alone with Fenris.

"I imagine you already have some poor image of me, but I'm really not that bad. At least I don't think I'm that bad. Actually I think I'm freaking perfect, but whatever. Also, you know there is a pudding called Hakuru pudding right?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Lance looked at her and laughed slightly,
"are you really though?"

[/QUOTE]
"I-I'm fine! Come on," Nico gripped his hand, and pulled him into the Apple Store. "We're finally here," she sighed in relief. "Can you talk to them please... I-I will sit down for right now,"she sat in one of the lounge chairs. Nico tried massaging her temples to calm her migraine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back