• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...If it isn't injuring you or Seria, don't attack it. Trust me, Seria might never forgive you if you do. Also, looks like I was right about something like this happening."
...☫Cinder just held Seria tightly as the tentacles pulled them☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder just held Seria tightly as the tentacles pulled them☫...
Seria frowns, seeming nervous and wondering where the tentacles were taking them.

Last edited by a moderator:
kk1243 said:
Arrow smiled a huge smile and then got into the bright yellow cab "Come on then!! Lets go swimming!!" she scooted over so that one seat was open to sylvia to sit down in
Oras Flew away from the archery training area and landed in front of the school, where she turned back into a human "Wow okay...That didn't last as long as I thought it would... And I had almost no warning about turning back....And I have a class..." she quickly walked inside the building to get to her alchamy class

( Oras is free btw anyone.)
Sylvia hopped into the seat and smiled

"This is exciting!"

Roman said:
(((( Shhh... It's okay now xD ))))
Perfect stood up and dysted himself off, "Sort of? You probably wouldn't understand, but I can absorb someone and their own strength and abilities are added to my own. Unfortunately, this people can be threw up." He said, looking at her. "She just so happened to get out. Enough about me. Where's dumb and dumber?" Perfect asked. "Ice pop and failed comedian."
"I think they realized you much more fun than them and felt inferior so they ran away!"

Ribbon smiled and spoke sweetly as she looked down at Perfect before one of her ribbon took a swipe at his neck.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫The creature didn't have eyes nor a mouth. It just looked like a blob of something and a ton of tentacles☫...
"W-W-What is that? I-Is that the tentacle thing from before?" Seria asks, forgetting she was underwater.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"I think they realized you much more fun than them and felt inferior so they ran away!"
Ribbon smiled and spoke sweetly as she looked down at Perfect before one of her ribbon took a swipe at his neck.

[/QUOTE]
Perfect quickly pulled out a knife and tossed it at the ribbon and rolled out of the way. "Is that so? Well, don't you think you should find them?" He asked curiously. "Or are you considering my offer in becoming my partner?" He asked, running a hand through his hair. "I wouldn't mind you tagging along. It's not like you can kill me anyways."

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru looked at him, "Fenris huh? I'll be sure to watch out for him then. And I never knew my name was fun to say, I just thought it was weird compared to everyone else's" she said.
Everest laughed,

"It may be weird, but it's still fun to say! Sides, I know some people with weirder names. So what kinda being are ya anyway?"

Ponzi sat with his head laying against his desk, dozing off as his english teacher continued to lecture on and on, like a broken record player. For what seemed to be an eternity, Ponzi found himself dozing off as the rest of the class had their heads up, listening and writing down everything the teacher was talking about on the chalkboard. He didn't care about was was being taught to the class to begin with, giving off a smirk as he thought to himself, “Humans go to school for this crap? Man, talk about a waist of time.”

“Ponzi,” The teacher’s voice suddenly interrupted his thinking, as he jerked his head up and asked with a thread of saliva stretching from his lip to his desk, “Wh-what did I miss?”

The teacher had his arms folded and a raised eyebrow as he stared at Ponzi, looking very displeased, “I see you’ve been snoozing through my entire lecture. Care to explain yourself, young man?”

“Snoozing?” Ponzi said, making a wide and toothy smirk as he shrugged his arms, “Whatcha talking about? I’ve been listening, sir, but I just don't see why I’ve gotta be sitting up straight and staring at ya like a blank-eyed mannequin. Am I right?”

Ponzi turned his direction to who whole class, seeing if anyone understood what he meant. However, he was instead met by awkward eyes that stared right at him, causing Ponzi’s smile to drop as he let out a grunt and turned to face the teacher.

“Can I at least go the bathroom?” Ponzi said, his hands stuffed in his pants pockets.

“Just go.” The teacher replied after a deep sigh, covering his face with one of his hands. Since it was obvious that the teacher had enough of him, Ponzi scooted out of his chair and strolled his way to the door, comically whistling as he did so. Leaving the door to his classroom slightly open, Ponzi’s eyes darted up and down the hallway he was in the make sure it was empty, before making a devilish grin.

“Idiots.” He snickered as his eyes began to glow bright green. Sticking his hands out in front of him, a great burst of green smoke appeared in front of him as a completely identical clone stood before him. Ponzi then went the door and, staying hidden, nudged the door open to make it look like his clone was opening it, and watch as the clone walked towards Ponzi’s seat and sat down.

“God, illusions never get old.” Ponzi said to himself as he then went to lean against some lockers next to his classroom, and pulled out his green cellphone to play some games.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed,
"It may be weird, but it's still fun to say! Sides, I know some people with weirder names. So what kinda being are ya anyway?"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm a Dark spirit, nothing special really" Hakuru said, shrugging slightly, she wasn't exactly mean like some people think she'd be, well, on some occasion's she can be.

This is going to be my intro, haha.

This day wasn't her worse, it was pretty average. Mostly average, she didn't tend to skip classes, but today was just not her thing. She just wasn't feeling it today and needed a break. She made her way down the halls during passing period, though she was trampled the whole time, as she was the invisible girl. Invisible girl with no protest to this. She had gotten used to it, so she just accepted it. Though during the fiasco of walking down the hall, no one knew where she was going. She was not going to class, that was for sure. While everyone else was all in class, she was in the forest, quite a ways away from the school.

She sat against the tree and watched the other trees. Watched, watched, watching. Watching the way the trees loomed over her and curled to the sky, like they were eager to meet it. The thing different from her and the trees were that they never gave up, trying to reach the sky. She tried to talk to others, it just didn't work, so she quit trying. Now she was invisible girl. She touched her enchanted gloves to her enchanted boots. The boots and gloves kept her from singeing anything, even if the singes returned to normal on anything except humans. Her gloved hands were more powerful than the boots, they kept her from loosing control. The school allowed her to expose skin, like her arms, just not to touch anyone. She could see, hear, smell, but not touch.

"Because I am invisible." She murmured to herself. "I am not meant to touch, and for others to see me."

She buried her face into her gloved hands. This was just another day for her. An average day.

Nona said:

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_nltjzckkXX1txt22yo1_500.gif

Rini looked at him curiously as he spoke in a different tone than his own, tilting her head ever so slightly. Why was he talking like that? Huh, maybe this new body was giving him a different voice as well? Not making so much of a fuss about it, she smiled at him. Tightening her grip on his hand a little she smiled up at him before they began walking towards the school building. "Oh, I hope so too, I'll need to do well in that class too. After all. I still want to be a nurse or a doctor in the future, I haven't changed my mind on that" she said in an optimistic tone thinking about it. "My sister even taught me how to hide my antlers so I won't scare anyone or freak them out" she said laughing softly.

Extra Info

School Courtyard

Walking with Misafune

Mood:

Optimistic

Objective:

Go to class

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

2OkcTAj.png

Misafune the Onmyouji

Misafune felt the pressure on his hand. It was comforting and made him blush a bit. "That is a noble aspiration, but it would be a shame to have to hide one of the better parts of your overall beauty to accomplish it. I certainly would not mind you taking care of me, with or without the antlers. I would think someone would be more concerned about receiving care over who is giving it." he said a little sadly. "But I do not doubt that you would be able to pass the class." he encouraged her as they walked and talked.

More Info

Mood:Slightly flirty, still a bowl full of jello

Objective: To live and get better and have fun with Rini.

Interacting with: Rini

Tags: @Nona

charleen said:
Her mouth gape opened in complete fascination from what he said. This gave her an idea. "So you can bring the Apple Store to...us?" She grinned. "Just think about all the gas I can save,"she giggled. "But I mean, how does it work exactly?" She was intrigued yet again by this guy. And moments ago he wanted to kill Nico. What a man lulz.
"Its a form of spatial compression or decompression, I can cross through a compressed space and cover miles with a single step, but it real only works in correlation to me..."

Roman said:
Perfect quickly pulled out a knife and tossed it at the ribbon and rolled out of the way. "Is that so? Well, don't you think you should find them?" He asked curiously. "Or are you considering my offer in becoming my partner?" He asked, running a hand through his hair. "I wouldn't mind you tagging along. It's not like you can kill me anyways."
Ribbon smiled and walked up to him, planting a kiss on his cheek,

"I'll stick around as long as I'm having fun."

then a thing of ribbons shot out of the ground at Perfects side.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Ribbon smiled and walked up to him, planting a kiss on his cheek,
"I'll stick around as long as I'm having fun."

then a thing of ribbons shot out of the ground at Perfects side.

[/QUOTE]
Perfect shook his head, wiping his cheek as hard as he could. "Why are you showing signs of affection? We're just partners, besides, you wanted me dead about 5 minutes ago." He told her before dodging the ribbons and stabbing it into the ground with a knife. "Naughty. Naughty. Naughty..." Perfect said waving his finger in disappointment.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm a Dark spirit, nothing special really" Hakuru said, shrugging slightly, she wasn't exactly mean like some people think she'd be, well, on some occasion's she can be.
"huh, I once knew a girl who turned everything she touched into metal, so a dark spirit isn't that weird. Fenris is a smoke demon so I'm used to those of the more devilish short. I even once had to hunt down a gay incubus... that was an interesting bounty."

Everest soon began to ramble about his past bounties.

Roman said:
Perfect shook his head, wiping his cheek as hard as he could. "Why are you showing signs of affection? We're just partners, besides, you wanted me dead about 5 minutes ago." He told her before dodging the ribbons and stabbing it into the ground with a knife. "Naughty. Naughty. Naughty..." Perfect said waving his finger in disappointment.
"mmm... I'll stick around until I do kill you."

Laughing, Ribbon spun around in a circle, her dress fanning out, before stopping and performing a curtsy to perfect.

"So, partner, where shall we go first?"

(ribbon's attitude is based off a co-worker of mine (aside from the murder part) and she greets and says goodbye to people with kisses on the cheek and she acts really cheerful, so ya...)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"huh, I once knew a girl who turned everything she touched into metal, so a dark spirit isn't that weird. Fenris is a smoke demon so I'm used to those of the more devilish short. I even once had to hunt down a gay incubus... that was an interesting bounty."
Everest soon began to ramble about his past bounties.

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru blinked, a gay incubus must have been a sight to see. She then remained quiet and listened to his rambling, she was interested in small stories, and even if she wasn't, she wasn't going to be rude to him.

(do you want to time skip until they're at the place? x3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back