• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
"Yeaaah.. I can heal animals and stuff,"she tossed her a lock of hair to her side. "You can say I'm pretty bad ass.."
Lance smiled,

"Better than skills that can only be used to kill."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria sighs, turning back around and swimming back towards the shore.
...☫Cinder sighed in relief she turned back. She soon planned to tell her why they shouldn't go too far out into the water as she followed Seria back☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder sighed in relief she turned back. She soon planned to tell her why they shouldn't go too far out into the water as she followed Seria back☫...
Seria swam back to the shore.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder followed Seria before something caught a hold on Cinder's leg before she was hoisted up into the air by a tentacle☫...
Seria let out a confused meow, staring at Cinder.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria let out a confused meow, staring at Cinder.
...☫Cinder soon kicked the tentacle that had caught her leg before she summoned a sword and cut off the tentacle which the tentacle soon retreated back into the water before Cinder dropped into the water as her sword disappeared☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon kicked the tentacle that had caught her leg before she summoned a sword and cut off the tentacle which the tentacle soon retreated back into the water before Cinder dropped into the water as her sword disappeared☫...
". . .What just happened? Are you alright?"

Roman said:
Perfect heard Suuy and Conduit's voices, but he couldn't make out exactly what they were saying. When their voices came to a stop he heard footsteps and he shook his head in disappointment. "Guess you'll have to make do, Ribb- Oh. Seems you already know." He said before he jumped up, dodging Ribbon when she neared him. When he landed, Perfect ran at Ribbon and tackled her, of course he was stabbed by the threads but it didn't bother him. He was about to raised his hand and punch her, but instead, he picked her up and kicked her away. The wounds began to heal as he walked towards her, his masochistic smile remaining.

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

ezgif.com-gif-maker%2014_zps3yis6ban.gif

...♅Akira continued to watch the battle, his irises tracing the ribbons as the danced throughout the road. In truth, he was enjoying the fight between the Perfect and the female, however that amusement slowly vanished as he watched the female's companions turn around and flee. Akira released a sigh, knowing that it was no longer a fair fight, even if Perfect was holding back. In light of this, Akira slowly vanished from his chair in the sky, and formed on the ground, off to the side of the two combatants. Golden particles slowly descended onto the ground and formed Akira's body. He wasted no time, and spoke to the female as he began walking towards her and Perfect, a more serious expression forming on his face as he said each word. The remaining golden particles slowly vanished from around his body♅...

While I do enjoy watching you two fighting, the sudden retreat your backup has made has put you at a major disadvantage. I suggest you follow their lead, before this turns into a slaughter.

no slide no slide no slide

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Lance smiled,
"Better than skills that can only be used to kill."

[/QUOTE]
"But I can't save everyone.."she sighed.

(Lance should go on another mission or something, and Nico gets drag along)

AriaTheWatcher said:
". . .What just happened? Are you alright?"
''That's pretty much why I didn't want you to go out too far...you'll get attacked by a tentacle monster...''

...☫She said as she went over to Seria☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''That's pretty much why I didn't want you to go out too far...you'll get attacked by a tentacle monster...''
...☫She said as she went over to Seria☫...
"...A...tentacle monster?...This is one weird beach."

Roman said:
Perfect heard Suuy and Conduit's voices, but he couldn't make out exactly what they were saying. When their voices came to a stop he heard footsteps and he shook his head in disappointment. "Guess you'll have to make do, Ribb- Oh. Seems you already know." He said before he jumped up, dodging Ribbon when she neared him. When he landed, Perfect ran at Ribbon and tackled her, of course he was stabbed by the threads but it didn't bother him. He was about to raised his hand and punch her, but instead, he picked her up and kicked her away. The wounds began to heal as he walked towards her, his masochistic smile remaining.
@Roman[/URL], @Wicked Jester.[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg][/centerblock]
Ribbon giggled as she landed and rolled,

"But this is much more fun than playing with those idiots. Besides, the only reason I was with them was because no matter how many times I killed Suuy he just kept coming back. Mr. Perfect has already said I could play with him, so why shouldn't I?"

Then placing he palm to the ground, a spike of ribbons shot out at perfect.

charleen said:
"But I can't save everyone.."she sighed.
(Lance should go on another mission or something, and Nico gets drag along)
(Lance is a sniper, his missions are a lot of sitting around waiting for the ideal conditions and being quiet, not exactly the most interesting things in the world xD )

"As long as you save those important to you and don't have regrets, I'm sure you'll be fine."

Lance turned to leave the courtyard,

"I think we should probably leave and let the clean up crew get to work. Besides, I don't like staring at bodies."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back