• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"That'd be nice..." "That's what she said?... Something seems to be bothering her, but she's not letting it show. She just seems...I'm not sure what the correct word for it is."
''Seria? You...bothered by anything?''

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest sighed,
"Ya I suppose. I listen to all kinds of music and hear songs everywhere so I myself have no personal preferences"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru sighed lightly, "The Rap I hear played s about trying to get in someones pants or something like that, which weird's me out, but I wont judge if other people are into that" she said.

(@Luna

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru sighed lightly, "The Rap I hear played s about trying to get in someones pants or something like that, which weird's me out, but I wont judge if other people are into that" she said.
"Yep... Wait, whose shot was is?"

Sighing Everest sat down in a nearby chair.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Lance sighed and was about to stop spinning the bullet when he narrowed his eyes and stood up.
"I thought you weren't working for anyone... I'll deal with you later."

Stepping forwards and turning Lance was suddenly by a near by set of bushes and striking upwards with his elbow sent a man with a silenced submachine gun flying up into the air. Grabbing the man by his collar and dragging him out of the air, Lance slammed the man to the ground and drawing his hand gun shot the man in the head. Turning and using one hand, Lance spun his rifle out of its holster and held the rifle perpendicular to himself where he fired and tore a man in half. Spinning the rifle back into its sheath, Lance began to turn and fired seemingly random spots yet each bulleted struck another man in the head.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm NOT working with anyone!!"she sighed in annoyance. Nico scooted back when he stood up. 'What he doing now?' She thought. All at once, it looked like straight from an action-pack movie. Nico is not the one for violence, but this man can easily kill anyone. Then when she saw another man at Lance's grip and Lance shot the guy without question, without hesitation... She's clearly shocked, but at same time intrigued. Then she remembered that he was going to go after her. Nico didn't know what to do. She crawled slowly and quietly, hoping Lance wouldn't notice. Also she quickly took a picture of the scene with her phone.

charleen said:
"I'm NOT working with anyone!!"she sighed in annoyance. Nico scooted back when he stood up. 'What he doing now?' She thought. All at once, it looked like straight from an action-pack movie. Nico is not the one for violence, but this man can easily kill anyone. Then when she saw another man at Lance's grip and Lance shot the guy without question, without hesitation... She's clearly shocked, but at same time intrigued. Then she remembered that he was going to go after her. Nico didn't know what to do. She crawled slowly and quietly, hoping Lance wouldn't notice. Also she quickly took a picture of the scene with her phone.
A number of the hit men open fired on Lance yet their bullets never seemed to hit him even though they had a clear line of fire. Suddenly Lance seemed to be in front of a group of three gunmen. Clotheslining one of them, Lance's left hand shot out and pressed the gun barrel against another where he pulled the trigger without hesitation. Turning Lance roundhouse kicked the third man breaking his neck, and using the momentum continued to turn and shot the third guy laying on the ground. Hearing the click of a camera Lance shot the phone out of Nico's hand without even looking before there were suddenly two Lances. The new Lance high fived the original and in the process passed him a clip of ammunition which Lance slammed into his handgun. Sweeping their way through the hit men, the two Lances finally stopped once the courtyard was filled with dead bodies and there were no more hit men left alive. One of the lances then faded away and the original walked up to Nico where he squatted down in front of her.

"I'll give you two minutes to convince me why I shouldn't think you led the family to me and why I shouldn't kill you..."

Wicked Jester]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12322-luna/ said:
@Luna[/URL]
"Yep... Wait, whose shot was is?"

Sighing Everest sat down in a nearby chair.
Hakuru shot the 7 ball but missed, "Yours now, but it seem's you're tired, old man" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru shot the 7 ball but missed, "Yours now, but it seem's you're tired, old man" she said.
Everest laughed slightly,

"I'm over 500 years old, ya I'm a bit tired and old, but I think I deserve a little rest."

Spinning the pool que in his left hand, Everest flicked his wrist and sent the pool cue flying across the room which struck the cue ball and in turn struck the 7 ball and then ricocheted into the 8 and 9 balls, knocking all three into the holes all at the same time, before continuing on its path and impaling the wall across the room.

"Well Fenris is going to kill me for that, but it was worth it."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed slightly,
"I'm over 500 years old, ya I'm a bit tired and old, but I think I deserve a little rest."

Spinning the pool que in his left hand, Everest flicked his wrist and sent the pool cue flying across the room which struck the cue ball and in turn struck the 7 ball and then ricocheted into the 8 and 9 balls, knocking all three into the holes all at the same time, before continuing on its path and impaling the wall across the room.

"Well Fenris is going to kill me for that, but it was worth it."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked at the hole in the wall. "I think you might have overdone it a bit, just a little" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria......tell me the truth...''
"I'm fine...really...I'm fine..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "Sure. If that's what you wanna do." He smiled and then rubbed his hands together. "What do you have in mind?"
"Oh, a little this, a little that. Humiliating him completely and making him look like a fool."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
A number of the hit men open fired on Lance yet their bullets never seemed to hit him even though they had a clear line of fire. Suddenly Lance seemed to be in front of a group of three gunmen. Clotheslining one of them, Lance's left hand shot out and pressed the gun barrel against another where he pulled the trigger without hesitation. Turning Lance roundhouse kicked the third man breaking his neck, and using the momentum continued to turn and shot the third guy laying on the ground. Hearing the click of a camera Lance shot the phone out of Nico's hand without even looking before there were suddenly two Lances. The new Lance high fived the original and in the process passed him a clip of ammunition which Lance slammed into his handgun. Sweeping their way through the hit men, the two Lances finally stopped once the courtyard was filled with dead bodies and there were no more hit men left alive. One of the lances then faded away and the original walked up to Nico where he squatted down in front of her.
"I'll give you two minutes to convince me why I shouldn't think you led the family to me and why I shouldn't kill you..."

[/QUOTE]
Nico heard the gun shots and she could've help, but thought that she was next. She tried to scurry off faster, but Lance shot the phone out her hand. A bit of glass from the phone screen knick the side of her hand which caused it to bleed, not profusely, but still bleeding crimson red. 'fuck fuck.. FUCK!' Her thoughts practically screaming. She glanced back to see two Lance, then just one approaching her. She looked further from damage that he did. Nico sat still, she let all those people die. She looked back at Lance and at this point, her eyes was watery and sad. "Go ahead and kill me!" Tear drops came down on her face. "I let all those people die and I didn't do anything to help them.. I just watched it happen!!" She sank down to her knees and cried. "I have this wretched guilt now because I'm weak, vunerable, and selfish that I couldn't even save one person, so I probably won't be able to save myself." She paused, and then continued, "And why is the world so cruel? I want to be happy, is that too much to ask for?"

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh, a little this, a little that. Humiliating him completely and making him look like a fool."
Ansom sighed. "That's very vague but whatever." He shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea where he is though."

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Seria, please...I demand the truth now. I really want you to tell me what is going on in your mind.''

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "That's very vague but whatever." He shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea where he is though."
"...Why don't you just call him then?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria, please...I demand the truth now. I really want you to tell me what is going on in your mind.''
"I-It's nothing important, mistress...nothing important at all..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Even if it's nothing important, I still want to know. Every detail I must know to make you happy and at the same time to make you safe as possible.''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"What? I don't have his number." Ansom chuckled. "I only have bitches on my phone. And my daughters." He nodded.

NeoClassical said:
"What? I don't have his number." Ansom chuckled. "I only have bitches on my phone. And my daughters." He nodded.
"...Oh...well...shit, how are we going to find him then? Wait...I think I have an idea."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Even if it's nothing important, I still want to know. Every detail I must know to make you happy and at the same time to make you safe as possible.''
"...I...don't want to talk about it mistress..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Oh...well...shit, how are we going to find him then? Wait...I think I have an idea."
"Lay it on me." Ansom said before shaking his head. "That was an expression. Don't literally put something on me." He smiled.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''...There are stuff I didn't want to talk about. Like me being there in your childhood but being kept away from you and hidden. I didn't want to talk about that because, it wasn't important. But I have told you...every detail counts...''

NeoClassical said:
"Lay it on me." Ansom said before shaking his head. "That was an expression. Don't literally put something on me." He smiled.
"Well, what if we do something to piss him off so much that he'd come looking for us?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...There are stuff I didn't want to talk about. Like me being there in your childhood but being kept away from you and hidden. I didn't want to talk about that because, it wasn't important. But I have told you...every detail counts...''
"I-I know...but..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back