• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
(You start please :3)
(I'll use lance because I'm pretty sure Nico buggered off from Dante and I think they would get along a lot better as Lance isn't as much as an asshole as Dante is xD Lance is an ex mafia hitman but got out of the business because of morality issues however is now reluctantly freelance due to financial troubles.)

Lance sighed pleasantly and shifted his rifle across his chest in the tree he was napping in. Above a pleasant sun shone down on him and he enjoyed being alive.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah. I mean Natsumi taught me a lot...''
"Wow...I really feel lame compared to you...T-that's pretty cool." "I'm sorry, did she just whisper something? We couldn't tell."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](I'll use lance because I'm pretty sure Nico buggered off from Dante and I think they would get along a lot better as Lance isn't as much as an asshole as Dante is xD Lance is an ex mafia hitman but got out of the business because of morality issues however is now reluctantly freelance due to financial troubles.)
Lance sighed pleasantly and shifted his rifle across his chest in the tree he was napping in. Above a pleasant sun shone down on him and he enjoyed being alive.

[/QUOTE]
(all güd)

Nico went for a morning jog. She stopped to tie her shoelace. She happened to notice the man taking a nap by the tree. She stood up, and looked at him. She look closely and she though 'IS THAT A GUN??!' Think Nico think!... She tried to take it from his chest slowly, but instead Nico dropped it on his left hand. She got scared and quickly hid behind the tree.

charleen said:
(all güd)

Nico went for a morning jog. She stopped to tie her shoelace. She happened to notice the man taking a nap by the tree. She stood up, and looked at him. She look closely and she though 'IS THAT A GUN??!' Think Nico think!... She tried to take it from his chest slowly, but instead Nico dropped it on his left hand. She got scared and quickly hid behind the tree.
(Specifically its an anti-material rifle which can tear a man in half with a single bullet.)

Feeling his rifle being moved, Lance immediately woke up and using the sounds of the other persons breathing for positioning he began to react. With honed reactions,Lance flicked his rifle high up into the air and leaping to his feet pulled a smaller hand gun from his waistband and reached around the tree where he grabbed Nico's collar and slammed her up against the tree, placing the gun to her forehead,

"Who are you?!? Who sent you!?!?"

At this time Lances rifle fell through the air and landed in a holster across his back.

(Lance didn't have the best parting with the mafia and he got out due to morality contradictions so they weren't exactly happy with him and this wouldn't be the first time the sent people after him so try not to judge him yet.)

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Wow...I really feel lame compared to you...T-that's pretty cool." "I'm sorry, did she just whisper something? We couldn't tell."
''It's aight. Maybe I could ask Natsumi if she could teach you.''

I could hear it. She feels lame compared to me..

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](Specifically its an anti-material rifle which can tear a man in half with a single bullet.)

Feeling his rifle being moved, Lance immediately woke up and using the sounds of the other persons breathing for positioning he began to react. With honed reactions,Lance flicked his rifle high up into the air and leaping to his feet pulled a smaller hand gun from his waistband and reached around the tree where he grabbed Nico's collar and slammed her up against the tree, placing the gun to her forehead,

"Who are you?!? Who sent you!?!?"

At this time Lances rifle fell through the air and landed in a holster across his back.

(Lance didn't have the best parting with the mafia and he got out due to morality contradictions so they weren't exactly happy with him and this wouldn't be the first time the sent people after him so try not to judge him yet.)

[/QUOTE]
(Alrightie noted :P )

Nico gasped when she was spotted. She yelp when she got pin to the tree. She looked at the guy, then looked slowly up at gun. She waved her hands around crazily, "Oh no, please-e! I thought this was a fake rifle, you know from those flag twirlers!! I'm just a girl sir, and I work for no one, I promise!!"she plead.

charleen said:
(Alrightie noted :P )
Nico gasped when she was spotted. She yelp when she got pin to the tree. She looked at the guy, then looked slowly up at gun. She waved her hands around crazily, "Oh no, please-e! I thought this was a fake rifle, you know from those flag twirlers!! I'm just a girl sir, and I work for no one, I promise!!"she plead.
Lance sighed and took the gun away from her head,

"I can't tell if you're an exceptionally good actor, crazy, stupidly panicked, or are an idiot, but I'll give you the benefited of the doubt. Don't give me a reason to kill you too."

Sliding the hand gun back into his waistband, Lance sat down on the ground and stared at Nico intently.

Silvercat said:
"A-alright" Sylvia said nervously as she stepped out of the dressing room. She was wearing a white one peice with slight frills edge with gold lacing on them.
"W-well? to childish?"
( I am really sorry about the super late response! I'll try to get on more, I just have my finals coming up so its been quite hetic lately, But summer is just around the corner So I'll be able to get on alot more soon!=! )

Arrow Walked around Sylvia with a concentrated look "Hmm" she said as she walked around her twic, then stopped and stood in front of her

"I think it looks great! Perfect for your first time shopping! Now you want to go check it out?" Arrow Held up her two bags " I bought some goggles and some flippers and some.."

she went on about different swim gear as she walked sylvia towards the check out line, two other people came up behind them, While distracting Sylvia by talking about numerous things " Swimming is quite easy once you get the gang of it "

Arrow paid for her own things and then for sylvias and then grabbed her arm and walked out of the store while still talking " SO you want to go swimming right now?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Lance sighed and took the gun away from her head,
"I can't tell if you're an exceptionally good actor, crazy, stupidly panicked, or are an idiot, but I'll give you the benefited of the doubt. Don't give me a reason to kill you too."

Sliding the hand gun back into his waistband, Lance sat down on the ground and stared at Nico intently.

[/QUOTE]
As she saw him put away the hand gun, Nico immediately fell to her knees. "DEAR GOD! I'm alive!" She sighed in relief. She looked back at him with pout. "So you have two guns at hand.."she said softly. She scratched her head and asked,"why is that, sir?" Looking back at him.

charleen said:
As she saw him put away the hand gun, Nico immediately fell to her knees. "DEAR GOD! I'm alive!" She sighed in relief. She looked back at him with pout. "So you have two guns at hand.."she said softly. She scratched her head and asked,"why is that, sir?" Looking back at him.
(this is the gun Lance uses, a WKW Wilk:

WKW_Wilk.jpg

And these are the bullets it fires (50 BMG rounds):

14969d1361055844-ammo-size-comparisons-22-short-50-bmg-100_1700.jpg

I felt the need to make you have a little respect for a rifle designed to murder tanks)

Lance smiled sadly,

"I don't trust you at all still so I'll only say I have more than two, but let's just say old habits die hard. And stop calling me sir! I'm only 16!"

Sitting on the ground, Lance began to spin one of the bullets for his rifle in his fingers.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
(this is the gun Lance uses, a WKW Wilk:

WKW_Wilk.jpg

And these are the bullets it fires (50 BMG rounds):

14969d1361055844-ammo-size-comparisons-22-short-50-bmg-100_1700.jpg

I felt the need to make you have a little respect for a rifle designed to murder tanks)

Lance smiled sadly,

"I don't trust you at all still so I'll only say I have more than two, but let's just say old habits die hard. And stop calling me sir! I'm only 16!"

Sitting on the ground, Lance began to spin one of the bullets for his rifle in his fingers.

(im scared haha)

Nico nodded quickly, "yes s-ir.. I mean person uhh dude?" She paused and added, "I'm also 16!" She look at him playing at the bullet, she sighed, "Don't play with that... Please?"
[/QUOTE]

Roman said:
"Normal size it is." Luke said as they walked through the door into the cake shop. "You said you had a cake in mind, what were you thinking?" He asked with a smile. "They'll most likely have to make it though."
"That one." She said pointing to a small but very elegant cake in the window of the cake shop

kk1243 said:
Arrow chuckled to herself "What was that?? I couldn't hear you? Oh hey if you got the one you like on step out of the room and let me see! I'll show you which one I like"
kk1243 said:
( I am really sorry about the super late response! I'll try to get on more, I just have my finals coming up so its been quite hetic lately, But summer is just around the corner So I'll be able to get on alot more soon!=! )
Arrow Walked around Sylvia with a concentrated look "Hmm" she said as she walked around her twic, then stopped and stood in front of her

"I think it looks great! Perfect for your first time shopping! Now you want to go check it out?" Arrow Held up her two bags " I bought some goggles and some flippers and some.."

she went on about different swim gear as she walked sylvia towards the check out line, two other people came up behind them, While distracting Sylvia by talking about numerous things " Swimming is quite easy once you get the gang of it "

Arrow paid for her own things and then for sylvias and then grabbed her arm and walked out of the store while still talking " SO you want to go swimming right now?"
(Thats ok, I totally understand ^_^ , nothing to worry about :D )

Sylvia smiled happily, glad that Arrow approved of her swim suit, and afterwords got changed back into her regular clothes.

"I don't know, m-maybe I should start out wading?" She interjected into their conversation.

Sylvia felt bad about having Arrow pay for her things, but figured she would repay her when the oopritunity arised.

"Well have to walk though, you said if y-you Teleport again y-you will pass out right?"

charleen said:
(im scared haha)
Nico nodded quickly, "yes s-ir.. I mean person uhh dude?" She paused and added, "I'm also 16!" She look at him playing at the bullet, she sighed, "Don't play with that... Please?"
Lance sighed and was about to stop spinning the bullet when he narrowed his eyes and stood up.

"I thought you weren't working for anyone... I'll deal with you later."

Stepping forwards and turning Lance was suddenly by a near by set of bushes and striking upwards with his elbow sent a man with a silenced submachine gun flying up into the air. Grabbing the man by his collar and dragging him out of the air, Lance slammed the man to the ground and drawing his hand gun shot the man in the head. Turning and using one hand, Lance spun his rifle out of its holster and held the rifle perpendicular to himself where he fired and tore a man in half. Spinning the rifle back into its sheath, Lance began to turn and fired seemingly random spots yet each bulleted struck another man in the head.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's aight. Maybe I could ask Natsumi if she could teach you.''
I could hear it. She feels lame compared to me..
"That'd be nice..." "That's what she said?... Something seems to be bothering her, but she's not letting it show. She just seems...I'm not sure what the correct word for it is."

Silvercat said:
(Thats ok, I totally understand ^_^ , nothing to worry about :D )
Sylvia smiled happily, glad that Arrow approved of her swim suit, and afterwords got changed back into her regular clothes.

"I don't know, m-maybe I should start out wading?" She interjected into their conversation.

Sylvia felt bad about having Arrow pay for her things, but figured she would repay her when the oopritunity arised.

"Well have to walk though, you said if y-you Teleport again y-you will pass out right?"
Arrow Looked at her and smiled "Sure! And we can start out in a indoor pool instead of the ocean if you'd like...hmm...I guess I could call a cab..." Arrow rummaged through her purse and pulled out her phone " Should we get a deluxe Cab or a normal one? are there deluxe cabs??" While waiting for sylvias respunse she rummaged through her purse some more and found three sticks of Mint gum and one stick of orange delight gum , Popping one of the mint gums in her mouth she held out the four remaining sticks to see if sylvia would like one

* Geez I hope the aren't to stale...* she thought to herslef as she chewed the gum and blew a huge bubble

Sylvia nodded in agreement to the idea of a indoor pool to practice in, at least it would be safe. To her the idea of swimming in the ocean meant being swept out to sea to be eaten by a shark, purely foolish.

She chuckled at Arrows question about there being deluxe taxes and shook her head "I don't think there is" She said as she slowly took the orange gum hoping that Arrow would be ok with that.

"T-thank you for bringing me here, this has been a lot of fun"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "Hey, Ansom, we should check on Hakosu, make sure she's doing alright."
@NeoClassical
Ansom nodded and stood up from his bed. "Yeah sure. Hang on." He walked over to his closet and changed into a pair of grey sweats and a red shirt. "Alright let's go."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded and stood up from his bed. "Yeah sure. Hang on." He walked over to his closet and changed into a pair of grey sweats and a red shirt. "Alright let's go."
Haiiro smiles, getting dressed. "Alright, ready to go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back