• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
(sorry Akira I couldn't resist)
The beam swept through the Suuys blasting a number of them away however they continued to clone themselves and weren't very affected as such.

"Holly Shit I saw that in an anime once!"

"Shut up and run dipshit!"

"Wait away from him or towards him?"

"Towards him stupid!"

"I didn't know if we were doing a tactical retreat or not!"

"It would have been "Shut the fuck up and run" then!"

Leaving behind a few clones the majority drew mêlée weapons and charged towards the source of the beam.

[/QUOTE]
Once the beam disappeared, so did Perfect. He had went back to where their fight had started, looking for the firework girl and ice pop boy. "Where are you? I'm tired of dealing with the one who might as well have mush for a brain... I don't know who told him he was even in the slightest bit funny." Perfect said, mumbling the last part. "Anyways, come out and play with me. There's no harm in fighting you friend Perfect. I won't hurt you too bad. I swear that if you have me up against the exploding idiot again, I'll tear them all in half."

Roman said:
Once the beam disappeared, so did Perfect. He had went back to where their fight had started, looking for the firework girl and ice pop boy. "Where are you? I'm tired of dealing with the one who might as well have mush for a brain... I don't know who told him he was even in the slightest bit funny." Perfect said, mumbling the last part. "Anyways, come out and play with me. There's no harm in fighting you friend Perfect. I won't hurt you too bad. I swear that if you have me up against the exploding idiot again, I'll tear them all in half."
(I am so tempted to send suuy at you again)

Conduit looked up from his chanting and calm replied,

"Believe me, we know. You don't have to live with him... Suuy just lives in his own little world, but god is he an ass to kill..."

"Trust us, we attempt it on a daily basis."

Walking out in front of him, a number of ribbons spread out from underneath Ribbon's dress and sliced up the ground in front of her.

((Hi guys! Sorry about the absence, the summer courses I'm taking have been draining me lately. I'll be back in a week or two when I have more time and motivation.))

Ballerina said:
(Also, feel free to drop any interactions with any of my characters if 1-2 weeks is a bit too much of a wait.)
((I don't want to just end my interaction with your character and Avatia, but I also don't want to rp and make it seem like I'm taking chances away from you. I don't mind waiting 1 or 2 weeks since I got finals coming up, but I'm worried Avatia will end up killed off.))

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((I don't want to just end my interaction with your character and Avatia, but I also don't want to rp and make it seem like I'm taking chances away from you. I don't mind waiting 1 or 2 weeks since I got finals coming up, but I'm worried Avatia will end up killed off.))

[/QUOTE]
((Putting academics before roleplaying is always a good idea, so if you have finals when I come back let me know and I'll be happy to wait. I don't really see how you would be taking chances away from me, if anything it is probably the other way around nor how Avatia could get killed off. ))

Ballerina said:
((Putting academics before roleplaying is always a good idea, so if you have finals when I come back let me know and I'll be happy to wait. I don't really see how you would be taking chances away from me, if anything it is probably the other way around nor how Avatia could get killed off. ))
((By June 15th I should be rping much more frequently if I also have active partners. At the moment I haven't been getting responses, or they aren't showing up for me. Anyways, I can hopefully talk to @Fukushima Akira about not having my character die off in a week or two because of finals and the end of the school year.))

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((I don't want to just end my interaction with your character and Avatia, but I also don't want to rp and make it seem like I'm taking chances away from you. I don't mind waiting 1 or 2 weeks since I got finals coming up, but I'm worried Avatia will end up killed off.))

[/QUOTE]
(((( We have a rule. I know now that you are busy and haven't abandoned the RP so your character won't be killed off, same for @Tobi Neafearn or myself know. :) ))))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( The character will only die if the RPer has been inactive for over a week, with no prior notification. )))

[/QUOTE]
Roman said:
(((( We have a rule. I know now that you are busy and haven't abandoned the RP so your character won't be killed off, same for @Tobi Neafearn or myself know. :) ))))
((I'll also be absent the first two-ish weeks(ten days) of July unfortunately, I'll have no wifi or service ;-;

Sorry about being really inactive on this thread lately, hopefully my schedule will be normal by mid July))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( The character will only die if the RPer has been inactive for over a week, with no prior notification. )))

[/QUOTE]
(I suppose I did technically give you notice before my 1 year hiatuses didn't I?)

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I wouldn't mind going for a swim sometime."
''Hmmm...I think we should just find a swimming pool and not a lake. I'm not even sure what creatures are in these kinds of lakes...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...I think we should just find a swimming pool and not a lake. I'm not even sure what creatures are in these kinds of lakes...''
"...Do you think it could really be that dangerous?...I mean...we could go to the beach or something..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Do you think it could really be that dangerous?...I mean...we could go to the beach or something..."
''I never really been in this dimension's waters....so it's kind of risky...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I never really been in this dimension's waters....so it's kind of risky...''
"...Could it really be THAT risky? I mean, it's just a lake...but...I guess I'll trust you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back