• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Maybe they were right to be doing what they'd been doing..."
''No...it has to be some awful reason......Let's get our mind off of it. The last time we went there, you were kidnapped...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No...it has to be some awful reason......Let's get our mind off of it. The last time we went there, you were kidnapped...''
"There had to be a good reason though...I refuse to believe that anyone there was a bad person..."

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AriaTheWatcher" data-cite="AriaTheWatcher" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#ff99ff;">"There had to be a good reason though...I refuse to believe that anyone there was a bad person..." </span></div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#ff0000;">''There could be a bad reason. Their just forced to do so...''</span></p>

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Unless you wanna drink your vodka..?''
". . .I don't think going on a walk while I'm drunk is a good idea. The last time I got drunk anywhere except for at a bar or at home I managed to almost kill fifteen people with my bare hands in a drunk stupor. So...if we're going to go on a walk, now would be a good time."

AriaTheWatcher said:
". . .I don't think going on a walk while I'm drunk is a good idea. The last time I got drunk anywhere except for at a bar or at home I managed to almost kill fifteen people with my bare hands in a drunk stupor. So...if we're going to go on a walk, now would be a good time."
''Okay. Let's go~''

...☫Cinder said as she got up and gave out her hand to Seria☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles, taking Cinder's hand.
...☫They soon teleported to a lake. It also seemed it was in another dimension☫...

''This is just another dimension called Eleysia. It's...like a sub-heaven. And this lake is called Moonlit lake.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫They soon teleported to a lake. It also seemed it was in another dimension☫...
''This is just another dimension called Eleysia. It's...like a sub-heaven. And this lake is called Moonlit lake.''
"Wooooooooah! This place is cool!"

Roman said:
(((( I'll just do a timeskip sine Kaz and Yoshino are the main focus ))))

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Kazuo Katashi

~ The Fairy Swordsman

Guren%2B12.gif

It had to be around four to five hours since Kaz had left. He hadn't did much, just went back to work to finish up some stuff back at the office. By now he had cooled down and relaxed, his emotions stabilizing. As Kaz came close to the house, his nose picked a strong scent. He recognized it pretty quickly. "Brandy." He said, shaking his head, knowing immediately who had been drinking. It wqw pretty dark out and nothing but the sound of Kaz's shoes could be heard clicking on the ground. He took out his keys and unlocked the door, slowly pulling it open only to be greeted by an upset Minako, who was bawling her eyes out. He could only make up a few words and piecing them together it seemed like she was asking if he and Yoshino would fix things. Kaz sighed and looked at Minako with a confused look. Kaz then answered her, "We will... I've gone through too much with her to let things go down hill now." He said, kissing Minako on the forehead as he walked away. "Yoshino? Where are you?" He asked out loud. He couldn't find her scent specifically since the Brandy was clouding the scent of everything in the house. "I know you're still here..." Minako had used a tissue to wipe her face, following behind Kaz as he looked for Yoshino.

More Info

His house

Mood:

N/A

Looking for Yoshino

Objective:

Find Yoshino and fix things

Interacting with: Yoshino, Minako

((Guren is my dad :') lol just want to put it out there, ugh he's so perfect!!))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...But I just come here to usually refresh my mind because of the pure nature this world has. No pollution of the sort.''
"Hmm...well it certainly is a nice place."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Piggy back!" He said to her as he gave her puppy eyes
"Let's just get an average sized cake." She said to him happily

[/QUOTE]
"Normal size it is." Luke said as they walked through the door into the cake shop. "You said you had a cake in mind, what were you thinking?" He asked with a smile. "They'll most likely have to make it though."

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AriaTheWatcher" data-cite="AriaTheWatcher" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#ff99ff;">"Sure!"</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

<strong><span style="color:#ff0000;">...☫Cinder soon began walking as she held Seria's hand☫...</span></strong></p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back