• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]i am so bored waiting for roman I will now begin replaying through all 3 of the uncharted games I own!

[/QUOTE]
(that moment when you think you're in the suitgang chat but aren't)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](that moment when you think you're in the suitgang chat but aren't)

[/QUOTE]
(Wait can I still rp with you? Is it too late??)

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blinked, finding it strange that one moment she wanted to take this back home before suddenly changing her mind and wanting to go into the city. He just shrugged and nodded, alright with going to a restaurant. "Alright...?" He said nervously.
Lena giggled softly, hugging Raja tightly, laying the side of her head on his chest.

"But for now... Let's rest. I just wanted to check if you had any plans this afternoon." She exclaimed softly, caressing his back gently.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles. "A-Alright, l-let's go!"
...☫Cinder soon took Seria down a tiled path. It also seemed it was fairly familiar. Some people were walking on this pathway to the lake or to somewhere else☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon took Seria down a tiled path. It also seemed it was fairly familiar. Some people were walking on this pathway to the lake or to somewhere else☫...
Seria glanced at a few of the people walking down the pathway. "So...how often do you actually come here?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria glanced at a few of the people walking down the pathway. "So...how often do you actually come here?"
''Every once in a while or so....I used to go here a lot when I can't sleep when I was a kid.''

JJKab said:
Lena giggled softly, hugging Raja tightly, laying the side of her head on his chest.
"But for now... Let's rest. I just wanted to check if you had any plans this afternoon." She exclaimed softly, caressing his back gently.
((Stawp saying Raja >~>))

Shuu let out a gentle sigh before laying his head on the pillow and shutting his eyes. It had been quite a day. The day he found out that he and the one he loved more than anyone else were going to have a child. This day... Definitely trumped any other day he could think of. The day he or she would be born would be even more amazing. He just couldn't wait... And it made him smile softly as he slept.

TheDragoon said:
((Stawp saying Raja >~>))
Shuu let out a gentle sigh before laying his head on the pillow and shutting his eyes. It had been quite a day. The day he found out that he and the one he loved more than anyone else were going to have a child. This day... Definitely trumped any other day he could think of. The day he or she would be born would be even more amazing. He just couldn't wait... And it made him smile softly as he slept.
Lena began to get tired as well

(Sorry. I am mixing teo characters >< )

"Sleep well, my knight" She exclaimed softly, kissi g Shuu's lips slowly, before falling asleep. After few minutes, she rolled off of him, landing next to Shuu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back