• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro followed Ansom to Hakosu's room.
Hakosu looked up from the book she was reading and smiled at her parents. "Hey guys! Aunt Serenity dropped me off early."

Ansom nodded. "Yeah. I can see that." He then turned to Haiiro. "See? She's fine. Why are you so protective?"

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu looked up from the book she was reading and smiled at her parents. "Hey guys! Aunt Serenity dropped me off early."
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. I can see that." He then turned to Haiiro. "See? She's fine. Why are you so protective?"
"Hey, come on, there's nothing wrong with being slightly protective..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hey, come on, there's nothing wrong with being slightly protective..."
Ansom rolled his eyes. "She's safe in Discordia." He nodded. "Nothing is gonna happen to her. She's a big girl. Right Hakosu?"

Hakosu nodded and giggled. "Yeah. I'm almost taller than you, momma."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom rolled his eyes. "She's safe in Discordia." He nodded. "Nothing is gonna happen to her. She's a big girl. Right Hakosu?"
Hakosu nodded and giggled. "Yeah. I'm almost taller than you, momma."
Haiiro rolls her eyes. "I'm a fair bit taller than you, Hakosu."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro rolls her eyes. "I'm a fair bit taller than you, Hakosu."
Hakosu giggled. "That may be true. But you're an oldie. I still have a few more years of growth." She smiled.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu giggled. "That may be true. But you're an oldie. I still have a few more years of growth." She smiled.
Haiiro frowns, crossing her arms. "Hey, come on, that was mean."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs. "I-It's alright..."
Hakosu shook her head and simply read her book. "It was only a joke..."

Ansom sighed and tugged on Haiiro's sleeve. "Nice." He pointed to the hallway. "We should leave now."

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu shook her head and simply read her book. "It was only a joke..."
Ansom sighed and tugged on Haiiro's sleeve. "Nice." He pointed to the hallway. "We should leave now."
Haiiro frowns. She hadn't meant to upset Hakosu. She headed out into the hallway.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. She hadn't meant to upset Hakosu. She headed out into the hallway.
Ansom chuckled. "Smooth." He began to walk downstairs. "So, what do you feel like doing today." He called out to Haiiro as he descended.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "Smooth." He began to walk downstairs. "So, what do you feel like doing today." He called out to Haiiro as he descended.
Haiiro shrugs. "No clue... Say, you don't think that Hakosu would tell anyone about what you did to her, right?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shrugs. "No clue... Say, you don't think that Hakosu would tell anyone about what you did to her, right?"
Ansom shrugged. "Maybe. Maybe not." He then chuckled. "I doubt she understands it anyway."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "Maybe. Maybe not." He then chuckled. "I doubt she understands it anyway."
Haiiro sighs. "Well, I just hope that she doesn't start acting different. Anyway, anywhere specific you want to go, anything specific you want to do? If not I've got a few ideas."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs. "Well, I just hope that she doesn't start acting different. Anyway, anywhere specific you want to go, anything specific you want to do? If not I've got a few ideas."
Ansom shrugged. "I'm sure I can come up with a few ideas, but let me hear yours first." He smiled and sat down on the couch.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "I'm sure I can come up with a few ideas, but let me hear yours first." He smiled and sat down on the couch.
"Well, I was thinking we could go and play a few pranks on people."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well, I was thinking we could go and play a few pranks on people."
Ansom sighed. "You're so childish, Haiiro." He rolled his eyes. "I'm a classy guy. Fancy cars. Fancy suits. Fancy accessories. Fancy house. Do you honestly think I want to play pranks on people?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "You're so childish, Haiiro." He rolled his eyes. "I'm a classy guy. Fancy cars. Fancy suits. Fancy accessories. Fancy house. Do you honestly think I want to play pranks on people?"
"...Yeah...you have a point...I guess I am childish..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Yeah...you have a point...I guess I am childish..."
Ansom smiled. "I guess you no nothing about me." He jumped up from the couch. "Of course I want to prank people."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled. "I guess you no nothing about me." He jumped up from the couch. "Of course I want to prank people."
"Huh, but didn't you just- You know, I should really give up trying to understand you." She says jokingly, shaking her head. "So, anyone in particular you want to prank first?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Huh, but didn't you just- You know, I should really give up trying to understand you." She says jokingly, shaking her head. "So, anyone in particular you want to prank first?"
Ansom shrugged. "It's your idea. I figured you had somebody in mind..."

TheDragoon said:
Ken slowed to a stop when she did, about a foot away from her as he looked to the side. "I know your not going to believe me... So... All I'm going to say is sorry." He said. "Being in your shoes you... Might not believe me anyway..." He said as another tear rolled down his cheek.
Kelsey stayed silent, she didn't exactly have anything to say, but he was saying sorry? sorry for what? him being interested in other girls? was that it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back