• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Lena purred lightly, when Shuu brushed her cheek.
"Okay... We won't be going as far as we use to... Alright.." She said, as she softly kissed Shuu's lips, fully wrapping her arms around his body.
Shuu softly kissed hers back as he held her close to her. He hoped their lives would be very long and prosperous. That they'd live eternally as lovers, never to separated or broken apart.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay...I guess...''
...☫She said as she sighed. She soon felt a sudden sickness in her mind. It had to do with the one thing future Seria had told her. 'Do not let Seria near anyone named Blake'. It sickened her but she didn't know why. But then maybe, Nox here wasn't an actual friend. More like a piece in Seria's toyed memory. It could be dangerous. Soon, she noticed the door of the entrance opening and a man with a gun came inside along with 4 other men. Perfect timing she thought☫...

''Cinder!! You owe me money for your recent gambling!!''

''Uh, shit...''

...☫She soon grabbed Seria and spoke. After she spoke, money appeared on the counter for the bartender and Seria and Cinder teleported back home in Cinder's room, holding Seria tightly☫...

''To hell with your stupid games!!''

--- After Teleportation ---

''Sorry Seria...we had to get away from that guy...''

...☫She said as she looked at Seria but with a really worried expression☫...
"...The hell was that all about?...That was weird...I didn't get to finish my drink..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Akita laughed happily. "Forward!!" He cheered to her as shira watched and nodded

[/QUOTE]
''Aish! I'm not a horse!''

TheDragoon said:
Shuu softly kissed hers back as he held her close to her. He hoped their lives would be very long and prosperous. That they'd live eternally as lovers, never to separated or broken apart.
Lena giggled, pulling away from the kiss, as she stared lovingly into Shuu's eyes.

"Honey.... Shall we go out into the city? For example to the restaurant? I wanna.... see if my new clothing...'ll fit on me on this occasion" She exclaimed slyly, pecking his chin.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Some..loan shark.''
"...Still weird..." "...You made a poor choice leaving that bar while Nox was there. Now he's going to try and find you. Oh, wait, he doesn't have to try, he knows where you are. He's probably just taking his sweet time and walking here right now."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Still weird..." "...You made a poor choice leaving that bar while Nox was there. Now he's going to try and find you. Oh, wait, he doesn't have to try, he knows where you are. He's probably just taking his sweet time and walking here right now."
......How come that sounds suspicious?

''Well...yeah...''

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheDragoon" data-cite="TheDragoon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#808080;"><strong>Ken kept taking off towards her as tears started to run down his face slowly. "Wait!" He called out. He had lost almost everything in his life now. His sister, his father, his mother... All of whom he loved so. And now he was going to lose somebody else who was precious to him. He just... Couldn't let it happen! He couldn't afford to lose one more person... Otherwise he'd just kill himself. Life felt pointless to him without somebody to love, so he kept running faster and faster in hopes he would catch up to her.</strong></span></div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#ff99cc;"><strong><span style="font-family:'Cherry Cream Soda';"> Kelseys legs were getting tired, and her crying didn't help, which ended up causing her to slightly slow down, but she didn't stop running. Eventually, her legs began to feel like jello, and she knew if she didn't stop running, she was going to fall, so she slowed down to a walk which then led to her just standing there. She was looking down, glad that her hair was long enough to cover her face and block her eyes from seeing kens.</span></strong></span></p>

HimeragiSeiker said:
......How come that sounds suspicious?
''Well...yeah...''
"...I don't think I'm drunk enough to understand this yet." "He's OBSESSED with Seria. He doesn't have a love interest in her or anything, but he's seriously obsessed with her. Granted, he'd probably never do anything to directly harm her, so, it's not something to worry too much about."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Forwaaaaaard!" He said again to her as he gently spured the sides of her ribs

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Reika soon pulled Akita off of herself and just looked at him as she held him at arm's length in front⊹...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I don't think I'm drunk enough to understand this yet." "He's OBSESSED with Seria. He doesn't have a love interest in her or anything, but he's seriously obsessed with her. Granted, he'd probably never do anything to directly harm her, so, it's not something to worry too much about."
That doesn't sound safe though...

''I have some drinks. Wanna get drunk off of that?''

He struggled in her arms before he pouted. "Bully!" He cried out before crossing his arms and glaring childishly at her

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika soon pulled Akita off of herself and just looked at him as she held him at arm's length in front⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
That doesn't sound safe though...
''I have some drinks. Wanna get drunk off of that?''
Seria nods silently. "Eh. Oh, and he can teleport, sooooo...he's probably hiding somewhere around here."

WeirdPrincess said:

Yoshino Komagata

tumblr_nw9l8tOf0F1qa94xto1_400.png

This couldn't be happening. There was no way that this entire ordeal was real. She hadn't just been proposed to and then seemingly rejected the one man that she loved, which (believe it or not) was an accident. The one moment that she didn't think she would mess up, the one that was well important to her, she did. It wrecked her inside, to see Kaz turn away from her and walk out of the door, going off to who knows where. She couldnt have stopped him, but hee feet never budged from her frozen state as she watched him leave. Yoshino hated it and herself. How stupid could she be? She looked away from the empty spot at which Kaz had been standing before, tears still trickling down her cheeks as her crimson gaze directed to the floor. Why did she say no? She wanted to scream at herself for being so stupid and saying that. There wasn't any sort of hesitation, she was sure of it. Not one ounce of doubt or uncertainty was there, right? She thought about it for a moment before furiously shaking her head. No, there definitely wasn't any hesitation.. right? She knew what she wanted, there wasn't any doubt about that. At least.. she didn't think there was. The more that Yoshino thought about, the more that she saw that there was the slightest seed of doubt in her mind. Though the doubt wasn't directed towards Kazuo, it was more so directed at herself. Was she even ready for marriage? Sure, she thought about it a lot and had even said that it was what she wanted, but was she ready for it? Yoshino wasn't sure anymore.. and was she even wife material at that? She doubted she'd make a good wife, what with her busy hours of work and barely being home. That would be fixed obviously, with her getting a new job and trying to be home more. How soon that happened though, was something that she couldn't predict. It could take a few days, maybe a couple weeks, hell.. maybe even months on end. She didn't know how many jobs were available and if anyone would hire her on the spot if she was qualified for the job. These questions and more ran throughout her brain, nagging at it over and over as she stared at the floor. Some of the questions she couldn't even answer and didn't know when she'd be able to. God, Yoshino hated this so much. Hated how she couldn't get answers to the questions that she needed. Hate how she had rejected Kazuo. But most of all, she hated how unsure she was about marrying the guy she loved.

"I need a drink.." Came the soft murmur of Yoshino's voice, empty and emotionless as she turned towards the fridge. She abandoned the bottle of juice that sat on top of the counter, that wasn't what she wanted anymore. No, she needed with alcohol and it needed to be a heavy drink. Yoshino was never much of a drinker, though she could tolerate her fair share of drinks, she had never really enjoyed it that much. Some tasted overly bitter and gross, while others tasted slightly bitter and amazing. She had always preferred the second choice over the first one, having something too bitter wasn't much of her taste. At this point, she didn't care anymore. Now, as she rummaged through the fridge, Yoshino just wanted to wash away her sorrow's and forget this day ever happened or forget about her rejection really. A bottle of Brandy was in the far back of the fridge, looking unused and unopened. Looks like that would be her drink for the night until she ran out, because she was planning on drinking this bottle dry. Pulling out the glass bottle, she set it on the counter before slamming the fridge shut. She glided towards one of the cabinets, pulled out a glass cup and made her way back to the main drink of the night. There wasn't any way that she was going to drink from the bottle like an animal, she still had some sense in her. After she uncorked the new bottle of Brandy and poured herself a glass, almost downing the entire thing in seconds. The liquid burned down her throat and her eyes watered at the feeling before she coughed a little. She wasn't use to drinking this kind of drink, seeing as she had never had it before so she didn't know how it tasted. It hurt like hell, but she didn't care. Pouring herself another glass, barely took a sip of this one, not wanting to down the whole thing again. She soon directed her eyes at Minako as she spoke, "If you're still hungry, I can make you a sandwich. It won't be the same one.. I'm not up for making that anymore." Yoshino didn't want to talk about what happened or what she would do next, because she didn't have a clue yet. She still needed to figure out whether she was ready for marriage and answer Kazuo, whenever that happened wasn't entirely clear. She would have the answer today or a couple days from now, she honestly didn't know. She didn't want to worry about it, but she knew she had to give Kaz at some point. Though she wanted to do it when she was sure of herself and didn't have any kind of doubt. Yoshino just hoped that it didn't take to long to get the answer, for both her sake and his.

no slide
no slide
More Info

Mood:

Miserable

Home

Objective:

Drink away her problems

Interaction:

Minako

Tags:

@Roman

(((( I'll just do a timeskip sine Kaz and Yoshino are the main focus ))))

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Kazuo Katashi

~ The Fairy Swordsman

Guren%2B12.gif

It had to be around four to five hours since Kaz had left. He hadn't did much, just went back to work to finish up some stuff back at the office. By now he had cooled down and relaxed, his emotions stabilizing. As Kaz came close to the house, his nose picked a strong scent. He recognized it pretty quickly. "Brandy." He said, shaking his head, knowing immediately who had been drinking. It wqw pretty dark out and nothing but the sound of Kaz's shoes could be heard clicking on the ground. He took out his keys and unlocked the door, slowly pulling it open only to be greeted by an upset Minako, who was bawling her eyes out. He could only make up a few words and piecing them together it seemed like she was asking if he and Yoshino would fix things. Kaz sighed and looked at Minako with a confused look. Kaz then answered her, "We will... I've gone through too much with her to let things go down hill now." He said, kissing Minako on the forehead as he walked away. "Yoshino? Where are you?" He asked out loud. He couldn't find her scent specifically since the Brandy was clouding the scent of everything in the house. "I know you're still here..." Minako had used a tissue to wipe her face, following behind Kaz as he looked for Yoshino.

More Info

His house

Mood:

N/A

Looking for Yoshino

Objective:

Find Yoshino and fix things

Interacting with: Yoshino, Minako

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](umm roman Suuy has been dead for decades. Each clone has the cloning ability, and the recycle personalities. Even they don't know which one was the original xD )

[/QUOTE]
(((( I never said anything about him dying. I said Perfect could possibly die if he let Suuy get the upper hand. Also... Wow. ))))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
(there is always around 1- 2 thousand Suuys around the world so the never truly die...)
Getting kicked and punched repeatedly the Suuy dropped to the ground and began moaning,

"Ohhh the pain.... the hurt!.... The suffering!"

Then as he was kicked again the Suuy wrapped himself around Perfect's leg before looking up with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face,

"Ohhhhhh God damn my masochistic personality!"

Then having said that the Suuy wrapped around Perfect's leg detonated and the surrounding Suuys cracked even more jokes,

"Damn did somebody film that? That boy deserves a Grammy!"

"A Grammy's music dumbshit!"

"I think he meant an Oscar!"

"Fuck it! Give us both! We're just that badass!"

Laughing these other Suuys pulled out a number of firearms and began to let loose on Perfect.

[/QUOTE]
Perfect groaned as they Suuy's exploded again. This time on had latched on to his leg. He was getting really annoyed with the terrible joked these clones kept spewing out and the more they said them, the more he wanted his fist in his face. "Now he's a masochistic bastard? You're really messed up in the head kid... Very. You're personality is... Whacky or whatever." He said before he began catching bullets and dodging them. Perfect was fast so this wasn't anything to him. Catching bullets was easy as walking for him. Perfect had vanished again, his voice could be heard in the distance before another blue beam of energy was shot at the Suuy's. "Kamehameha!"

Dbz_c29796_5492207.gif

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](at this point I'm just fitting in as many quips as I can to see how Perfect will act)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Annoyed. He's getting very annoyed ))))

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru shrugged, "Hmm.... well, I don't have a favorite, I just listen to whatever make's me feel good inside" she said, her shot at the 5 ball missing.
Everest smiled

"well if you don't have any requests how am I supposed to know what you kids like now days? If I trusted the bounty hunters it would be heavy metal all the time."

Sitting on the pool table Everest shot the 5 ball in before missing the 6.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He struggled in her arms before he pouted. "Bully!" He cried out before crossing his arms and glaring childishly at her

[/QUOTE]
''But I'm your older sister...''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria nods silently. "Eh. Oh, and he can teleport, sooooo...he's probably hiding somewhere around here."
''Okay.''

...☫She said before she extended her arm toward a cupboard and it opened before a bottle of vodka flew into her hand☫...

''You like vodka right?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay.''
...☫She said before she extended her arm toward a cupboard and it opened before a bottle of vodka flew into her hand☫...

''You like vodka right?''
Seria nods, smiling.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smiled
"well if you don't have any requests how am I supposed to know what you kids like now days? If I trusted the bounty hunters it would be heavy metal all the time."

Sitting on the pool table Everest shot the 5 ball in before missing the 6.

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru shot in the 6 ball, "A lot of people listen to rap, which I personally dont like, I guess i'm just different then everyone else." she said.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria nods, smiling.
...☫Cinder soon made a shot glass appear before she poured some vodka into it and gave it to Seria☫...

''I'll skip drinking.......Though.......wanna know why I love you? You wanna hear another reason for it?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon made a shot glass appear before she poured some vodka into it and gave it to Seria☫...
''I'll skip drinking.......Though.......wanna know why I love you? You wanna hear another reason for it?''
"Hmm?... Sure, I'd like to hear it."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Fine." She pouted as she leaned on him lovingly

[/QUOTE]
"How big should we get rhe cake? It's not like O have any family or friends coming anyways." Luke said with a slight laugh. "That means only your family will be there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back