• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Cheers?''
...☫Cinder said as she held up her glass up to Seria and smiled at her☫...
Seria smiles. "Cheers." She says, holding up her glass and clinking it against Cinder's.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru looked at him, "You dont have to go easy on me, If I lose then I lose" she said and shrugged, walking up to the table.
"Well I could just make every sequential shot to win, but that's boring so I'll shoot left handed, behind the back and one armed."

After saying this Everest set the bridge on the table and shot in the 3 ball in suck a manner before missing the shot for the 4 ball.

"your up."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"Well I could just make every sequential shot to win, but that's boring so I'll shoot left handed, behind the back and one armed."
After saying this Everest set the bridge on the table and shot in the 3 ball in suck a manner before missing the shot for the 4 ball.

"your up."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru sighed, "If I win, I won't count it as one" she said, though it wasn't like she was going to, she didn't play often, considering she had school and a part time job. She barely managed to shoot in the 4 ball, "Chances are I wont win" she mumbled.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Suuy smiled and shook his head as ribbon caught up them and turned to Perfect,
"Sorry but our power doesn't belong to us alone any more. Now watch it, things are about to get chaotic."

Then as he said that, ribbon's ribbons picked up two of the Suuys and threw them at Perfect

"I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

One of the Suuys landed next to Perfect where he waved and exploded with the force of a small bomb while the other flew past Perfect and flipped him the bird before exploding,

"EWWWwww GROSS!"

"I forgot how squishy we are!!!"

"FIRE THE SUUY CANNON!!!"

A number of Suuys started cracking jokes and one reached out pulling a mini gun out of a dimensional portal before spooling it and smirking at Perfect,

"Now this is gonna be fun!"

Then he started a slow sweep of destruction in Perfect's general direction and Ribbon kept chucking Suuys at him adding in even more chaos."

[/QUOTE]
Perfect was sent sliding back a few feet when the Suuy exploded and more began to crack terrible jokes before exploding. After a ton of explosions, Perfect stood there, taking minimal damage after so many explosions was amazing. It was obvious since he didn't have many scratches or bruises or any other signs of injury. Perfect appeared in front of Suuy, the real one. A smile was on his face as he looked down at him.

latest

"My turn." He said before unleashing a furry of punches and kicks at Suuy, not letting up for one moment. He felt that if he did, he'd mess up and be defeated.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu could never resist Lena. She always made his heart beat so quickly. He was wondering if it was really okay with a baby in her belly though. He just told himself in his mind that it was okay as long as he didn't take it too far. He blushed as he mustered the words out, embarrassed to say them. "H-House..." He mumbled.
"Aight. House it is" Lena exclaimed, her right eye glowing blue, and they both teleported out of the park and into Lena's house, lying in their bed already.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon downs the glass of sake shortly after their glasses clinked☫...
Seria quickly downs the glass of vodka and, since the bartender knew Seria pretty well, and had a pretty good feeling that Seria was going to ask for another, the bartender immediately brought Seria another glass of vodka and asked Cinder if she'd like another glass of sake.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria quickly downs the glass of vodka and, since the bartender knew Seria pretty well, and had a pretty good feeling that Seria was going to ask for another, the bartender immediately brought Seria another glass of vodka and asked Cinder if she'd like another glass of sake.
''I'd like another glass of sake please.''

...☫Cinder said as she crossed one leg over the other☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'd like another glass of sake please.''
...☫Cinder said as she crossed one leg over the other☫...
The bartender brought Cinder another glass of sake, and brought Seria another glass of vodka since in the short time he'd taken getting another glass of sake for Cinder Seria had already downed the second glass of vodka.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The bartender brought Cinder another glass of sake, and brought Seria another glass of vodka since in the short time he'd taken getting another glass of sake for Cinder Seria had already downed the second glass of vodka.
...☫Cinder soon thanked the bartender before she sipped her glass not yet downing it☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon thanked the bartender before she sipped her glass not yet downing it☫...
Seria downed her third glass of vodka and the bartender brought her another one. "...Jeez, she sure seems to love vodka. Either that or she really wants to get drunk."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria downed her third glass of vodka and the bartender brought her another one. "...Jeez, she sure seems to love vodka. Either that or she really wants to get drunk."
...☫Cinder soon shrugged before downing her sake and asking for another one☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon shrugged before downing her sake and asking for another one☫...
The bartender brought Cinder another glass of sake, and since Seria had once again finished another glass of vodka the bartender brought Seria another glass of vodka as well.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The bartender brought Cinder another glass of sake, and since Seria had once again finished another glass of vodka the bartender brought Seria another glass of vodka as well.
...☫Cinder soon downed the sake before asking another but also asking something else in addition☫...

''So how is it like to be a bartender? I'm just curious. I go to many clubs with bars and all but I never really thought about what the bartender does or how he or she feels like.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon downed the sake before asking another but also asking something else in addition☫...
''So how is it like to be a bartender? I'm just curious. I go to many clubs with bars and all but I never really thought about what the bartender does or how he or she feels like.''
"Hmm? Well, it's not really a bad job. I mean, you get to hear some interesting stuff. It has it's downsides though, like having to deal with overly drunk people threatening your life and stuff when you refuse to bring them another drink, or barfing on you. Still, I get to meet some interesting people." The bartender says, shrugging and bringing Cinder another glass of sake, and Seria another glass of vodka. "Although, in this town, being a bartender is kinda risky. I swear, with all the crazy powerful people that come in here it's a guessing game of 'what bad thing will happen today?' half the time."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm? Well, it's not really a bad job. I mean, you get to hear some interesting stuff. It has it's downsides though, like having to deal with overly drunk people threatening your life and stuff when you refuse to bring them another drink, or barfing on you. Still, I get to meet some interesting people." The bartender says, shrugging and bringing Cinder another glass of sake, and Seria another glass of vodka. "Although, in this town, being a bartender is kinda risky. I swear, with all the crazy powerful people that come in here it's a guessing game of 'what bad thing will happen today?' half the time."
''Ah...I see...''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Meanwhile, Blake Nox sneaks up behind Seria, scaring her and causing her to fall out of her seat. "Whoooo, got you good this time!"
''Hey! What was that?''

...☫Cinder asked angrily as she helped Seria up and glared at Blake☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hey! What was that?''
...☫Cinder asked angrily as she helped Seria up and glared at Blake☫...
Seria smiles, standing up with the help of Cinder. "Hey, come on, lighten up Cinder, it was just a prank. Besides, that's one of my friends! Nox, I've known him since I was really young!" Nox grins, nodding. "Yep, I've been keeping her company for a while. Wait, crud, that came out wrong. All we've ever been was friends, and that's all we'll ever be. What I said kinda gave the wrong implications."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles, standing up with the help of Cinder. "Hey, come on, lighten up Cinder, it was just a prank. Besides, that's one of my friends! Nox, I've known him since I was really young!" Nox grins, nodding. "Yep, I've been keeping her company for a while. Wait, crud, that came out wrong. All we've ever been was friends, and that's all we'll ever be. What I said kinda gave the wrong implications."
''Okay...I guess...''

...☫She said as she sighed. She soon felt a sudden sickness in her mind. It had to do with the one thing future Seria had told her. 'Do not let Seria near anyone named Blake'. It sickened her but she didn't know why. But then maybe, Nox here wasn't an actual friend. More like a piece in Seria's toyed memory. It could be dangerous. Soon, she noticed the door of the entrance opening and a man with a gun came inside along with 4 other men. Perfect timing she thought☫...

''Cinder!! You owe me money for your recent gambling!!''

''Uh, shit...''

...☫She soon grabbed Seria and spoke. After she spoke, money appeared on the counter for the bartender and Seria and Cinder teleported back home in Cinder's room, holding Seria tightly☫...

''To hell with your stupid games!!''

--- After Teleportation ---

''Sorry Seria...we had to get away from that guy...''

...☫She said as she looked at Seria but with a really worried expression☫...

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey was about to knock when she saw something out of the corner of her eye, she unknowingly looked over and went wide eye'd when she saw Ken and some other girl kissing. Kelsey brought her hand down and slowly backed away from the door, knocking over a flower pot and breaking it in the process. She quickly turned around and ran from his house, she had known that any other girl could easily take Ken away from her, but the timing was horrible, and it only hurt her that much more.
Ken quickly pushed the girl off her when he suddenly heard a noise. He quickly got up and ran for the door, throwing it open just in time to see Kelsey running down the path to his house. He immediately figured out what was going on. "WAIT! KELSEY!" He called as he ran after her, now in pursuit.

JJKab said:
"Aight. House it is" Lena exclaimed, her right eye glowing blue, and they both teleported out of the park and into Lena's house, lying in their bed already.
Since Lena was still on top of him he looked up at her shyly and with a light blush. "Umm... Hey. Let's take it slow alright?" He asked her as he brushed a hand against her cheek. He was always worried he would hurt her so he was pretty sure taking it slow would be the best approach so nobody got hurt... But that didn't mean Shuu didn't like getting rough. He just didn't think now was the best time.

TheDragoon said:
Since Lena was still on top of him he looked up at her shyly and with a light blush. "Umm... Hey. Let's take it slow alright?" He asked her as he brushed a hand against her cheek. He was always worried he would hurt her so he was pretty sure taking it slow would be the best approach so nobody got hurt... But that didn't mean Shuu didn't like getting rough. He just didn't think now was the best time.
Lena purred lightly, when Shuu brushed her cheek.

"Okay... We won't be going as far as we use to... Alright.." She said, as she softly kissed Shuu's lips, fully wrapping her arms around his body.

Nico walked away and went over to the school gym. She quickly changed into work out clothes in the girls' locker rooms. She went over to the smaller weights and grab a pair that weighed 5 pounds. Nico set it down to tie up her hair and she stared at herself in the mirror. She stared down at her body for a while and sighed, wishing for a better image. She wasn't the skinniest, therefore, she wasn't ideal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"I am?" Alex asked, blinking a few times. It made him chuckle a little, maybe it was just Yuki, because he didn't feel like he did anything. "I'll just take your word for it. On the other hand, how does some nachos sound? I only ask since I want some myself."
"To me you are...and some nachos right now sound good." she said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back