• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HimeragiSeiker" data-cite="HimeragiSeiker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">''Oh. I see nya...''</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#ff99ff;">"Yeah. Still, nothing wrong with getting drunk once in a while."</span></p>

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru looked at the pool table before nodding, "I happen to know how to play it, so pretty much" she said and stopped leaning on the wall.
(I just had a pathetic brain fart moment:

My fiancée walks over and see's me googling nine-ball,

Her: aren't you ranked nationally for 9 ball? (not very high mind you)

Me: yeah.....

Her: why are you googling it then?

Me: because I forgot what it was...

Her: I am marrying dory... (as in from finding nemo/dory)

Me: who?

*she walks away*)

Everest grinned,

"You wanna break or should I?"

TheDragoon said:
Ken was helping tutor a girl around his age, and it was easy to see them from the front window. Ken had grown to be quite the smart young man, studying more about science, math, and history. Suddenly, in the middle of his teachings the girl began to get on top of him and he started looking around frantically. "U-Umm... What ar-" He began to say before he was suddenly forcefully kissed. He struggled a bit, but it could be easily mistaken for pleasure.
Kelsey was about to knock when she saw something out of the corner of her eye, she unknowingly looked over and went wide eye'd when she saw Ken and some other girl kissing. Kelsey brought her hand down and slowly backed away from the door, knocking over a flower pot and breaking it in the process. She quickly turned around and ran from his house, she had known that any other girl could easily take Ken away from her, but the timing was horrible, and it only hurt her that much more.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](I just had a pathetic brain fart moment:
My fiancée walks over and see's me googling nine-ball,

Her: aren't you ranked nationally for 9 ball? (not very high mind you)

Me: yeah.....

Her: why are you googling it then?

Me: because I forgot what it was...

Her: I am marrying dory... (as in from finding nemo/dory)

Me: who?

*she walks away*)

Everest grinned,

"You wanna break or should I?"

[/QUOTE]
(xDDD I had to look it up too)

Hakuru thought about it, "Hmm....I think i'll let you do that" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder nodded before she sat at the bar soon waiting for Seria to sit with her☫...
Seria sat down next to Cinder, smiling. "Wait, you're a goddess. Are you seriously going to get drunk, or let SERIA get drunk? Wow. Just...wow."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria sat down next to Cinder, smiling. "Wait, you're a goddess. Are you seriously going to get drunk, or let SERIA get drunk? Wow. Just...wow."
Just because we're Goddesses, doesn't mean we can't get drunk...You should think of Goddess waaaay to highly...

''It's a nice place nya..''

LunaCrosby said:
(xDDD I had to look it up too)
Hakuru thought about it, "Hmm....I think i'll let you do that" she said.
Everest smiled,

"I've played this game since its creation, I will warn you I am exceptionally skilled at this game but I'll go easy on you. 1 ball back right corner pocket, 2 ball mid left corner pocket."

Picking up a break cue Everest struck the cue ball scattering the racked group and sending the called 1 and 2 balls into the respective holes.

HimeragiSeiker said:
Just because we're Goddesses, doesn't mean we can't get drunk...You should think of Goddess waaaay to highly...
''It's a nice place nya..''
"Yeah, I know. That's why I like coming here. Well, that and it's usually quiet. I mean, there are only three other people here, not including the staff!" The bartender comes over and asks Seria and Cinder what they'd like to drink.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yeah, I know. That's why I like coming here. Well, that and it's usually quiet. I mean, there are only three other people here, not including the staff!" The bartender comes over and asks Seria and Cinder what they'd like to drink.
''Sake please.''

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smiled,
"I've played this game since its creation, I will warn you I am exceptionally skilled at this game but I'll go easy on you. 1 ball back right corner pocket, 2 ball mid left corner pocket."

Picking up a break cue Everest struck the cue ball scattering the racked group and sending the called 1 and 2 balls into the respective holes.

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked at him, "You dont have to go easy on me, If I lose then I lose" she said and shrugged, walking up to the table.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Vodka please." The bartender gets Cinder a glass of sake and gets Seria a glass of vodka.
''Cheers?''

...☫Cinder said as she held up her glass up to Seria and smiled at her☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back