• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm? How come you didn't meow just then...we messed with your mind to make it so that you'd meow at least once each sentence in this form as wel- oh wait, one word doesn't count as a sentence. Huh...weird workaround." Seria smiles, following Cinder.
...☫Cinder soon held Seria's hand as she lead her out happily☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder giggled a bit as she lead her out☫...
Seria smiles. "Alright, so, it's about a ten minute walk from here. Are you ready?" "Huh...so you're just going to avoid saying actual sentences to avoid meowing? Smart..."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest stood and racked the balls on the pool table
"Ya but bounty hunting hardwires a person to shoot first, don't ask questions later. Human interaction once again isn't my forte. You know how to play 9 ball?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked at the pool table before nodding, "I happen to know how to play it, so pretty much" she said and stopped leaning on the wall.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles. "Alright, so, it's about a ten minute walk from here. Are you ready?" "Huh...so you're just going to avoid saying actual sentences to avoid meowing? Smart..."
''Yep~''

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HimeragiSeiker" data-cite="HimeragiSeiker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">''Yep~''</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

Seria starts walking in the general direction of the bar. <span style="color:#ff99ff;">"So...what is it that makes you like me, mistress Seria?"</span></p>

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria starts walking in the general direction of the bar. "So...what is it that makes you like me, mistress Seria?"
''Hmmm...Just because how cute you are.''

...☫She said as she smiled☫...

''Besides. I'm getting tired of men. It's a waste. Nya.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...Just because how cute you are.''
...☫She said as she smiled☫...

''Besides. I'm getting tired of men. It's a waste. Nya.''
Seria blushes. "A-Am I really that cute?..."

JJKab said:
Lena let out a small giggle, as she kissed his lower lip, pulling out after a while
"Alright, sweatie... What now? Do you wanna stick here, or get this thing to our house now?" She asked seductively, smiling slyly at him
Shuu could never resist Lena. She always made his heart beat so quickly. He was wondering if it was really okay with a baby in her belly though. He just told himself in his mind that it was okay as long as he didn't take it too far. He blushed as he mustered the words out, embarrassed to say them. "H-House..." He mumbled.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles. "Well, I think you're cute too mistress Seria, especially when you meow."
''Th-That's just because of the being inside me nya...''

(reminds me how i had to say Desu after every sentence Arako says because she used the Izuna character from No Game No Life
xD )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Th-That's just because of the being inside me nya...''
(reminds me how i had to say Desu after every sentence Arako says because she used the Izuna character from No Game No Life
xD )
"It's so adorable though!~"

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey walked along happily to Ken's house, seeing him always made her happy. She hopped up the steps to his house and stood in front of his door.
@TheDragoon
Ken was helping tutor a girl around his age, and it was easy to see them from the front window. Ken had grown to be quite the smart young man, studying more about science, math, and history. Suddenly, in the middle of his teachings the girl began to get on top of him and he started looking around frantically. "U-Umm... What ar-" He began to say before he was suddenly forcefully kissed. He struggled a bit, but it could be easily mistaken for pleasure.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''O-Oh...I see..''
...☫She said as she blushed even more☫...
"I seriously think you're adorable, especially when you meow~" Seria says, stopping for a moment and looking around before pointing to a building. "The bar's right over there."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I seriously think you're adorable, especially when you meow~" Seria says, stopping for a moment and looking around before pointing to a building. "The bar's right over there."
''Oh. Okay.''

...☫Cinder said before she smiled and took Seria's hand and started to walk there faster☫...

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AriaTheWatcher" data-cite="AriaTheWatcher" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#ff99ff;">"A few days. I...tend to get drunk easily."</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#ff0000;">''Oh. I see nya...''</span></p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back