• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru blinked before nodding, "yeah, considering I look like I came from the beach." she said and looked at the other two people, "And they look like they came from some palace"
Everest sighed in exasperation,

"Ya, but I certainly couldn't bring you to the bounty den across town that he owns now could I? besides this place has far better alcohol than the cheap stuff we serve at the wolves' den. Anyway it doesn't look like Fenris is here. You wanna get wasted?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest sighed in exasperation,
"Ya, but I certainly couldn't bring you to the bounty den across town that he owns now could I? besides this place has far better alcohol than the cheap stuff we serve at the wolves' den. Anyway it doesn't look like Fenris is here. You wanna get wasted?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru blinked and looked at him, "I don't think me getting drunk would be pretty, besides I've never had any kind of alcohol in my life, it'd happen much faster then you expect" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru blinked and looked at him, "I don't think me getting drunk would be pretty, besides I've never had any kind of alcohol in my life, it'd happen much faster then you expect" she said.
Everest grinned shyly,

"Sorry I only have a few modes when talking to people. I'm either beating the crap out them, flirting with them, or am pissing drunk and am much smoother. That or I know you really well and feel natural around you, but as I obviously just met you, my fist isn't in your face and I'm not drunk, I'm incredibly awkward. I'm born of song, not small talk."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest grinned shyly,
"Sorry I only have a few modes when talking to people. I'm either beating the crap out them, flirting with them, or am pissing drunk and am much smoother. That or I know you really well and feel natural around you, but as I obviously just met you, my fist isn't in your face and I'm not drunk, I'm incredibly awkward. I'm born of song, not small talk."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru continued looking at him, "I can tell, you pretty much pointed a knife right at me earlier, nobody see's that everyday" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru continued looking at him, "I can tell, you pretty much pointed a knife right at me earlier, nobody see's that everyday" she said.
Everest smiled sadly and began spinning a butterfly knife around skillfully.

"You would think after 500 plus years I would be an amazing people person but I'm not."

vlcsnap2010052812h46m15s106.png
[/URL]

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Soon Cinder seemed like she tilted her head like there was a twitch in her neck. She soon rubbed her neck♱...
''...Did my neck just twitch...?''
"Hmm? If it did I didn't notice, mistress Seria."

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru watched him before looking around the place, leaning against a wall. "I can get why you aren't, talking to new people can be intimidating, though you said you're a bounty hunter, so I can't add a lot of them being dangerous to the list considering you could probably take care of them with no problem" she said.
Everest stood and racked the balls on the pool table

"Ya but bounty hunting hardwires a person to shoot first, don't ask questions later. Human interaction once again isn't my forte. You know how to play 9 ball?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"But... calling you Seria sounds better..."
''But calling by my actual name makes something weird happen to me...or so the beings say..''

...♱She said as her hand twitched but it was behind her back♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''But calling by my actual name makes something weird happen to me...or so the beings say..''
...♱She said as her hand twitched but it was behind her back♱...
"Really, mistress Seria? That sounds a bit strange... Are you being honest with me, mistress Seria?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yes I am..''
". . .Huh...you still haven't said or done anything embarrassing or humiliating yet." "Are you sure I can't just call you Seria? I mean, if that's not a bit rude not calling you mistress..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
". . .Huh...you still haven't said or done anything embarrassing or humiliating yet." "Are you sure I can't just call you Seria? I mean, if that's not a bit rude not calling you mistress..."
''J-Just call me Cinder. Please. That way I don't do anything weird...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''J-Just call me Cinder. Please. That way I don't do anything weird...''
"B-But Seria just sounds better......." "...I-Is she doing this on purpose?! I think she's doing this on purpose to see what'll happen... Jeez, I never thought she'd end up acting like that."

Lumina said:
gBCMXR6.png

tumblr_lwmz29hRlU1r6waswo1_500.gif

Kansuke had glanced up at Mizuki as he played his song, noticing the confusion on her face. Ah yes, that was to be expected. Normally when it rains, people usually run and find shelter, not pull out their instrument and start playing music. Well, some people might, and he was definitely one of those some people. It just went along his lines of thinking of: I don't want class to end. Is there anything I can do about it? Yes there is. I'm going to do that. So naturally it lead to him playing the Song of Storms, an upbeat tune that can either induce or remove a rainstorm. For moments like these, it's pretty handy to know songs for even the little things. He nodded to the teacher as they went back to their spot outside where class was being held, already knowing that this was going to be a good class.

He could tell that the girl was about to introduce herself, when she suddenly turned to address someone who was not himself. He paused for a moment in confusion before realizing that she was answering the teacher, who had resumed roll call. As Mizuki turned back toward himself, he could still hear the teacher calling off names and various students answering that they were here. As much as Kansuke liked to relax, he couldn't deny that he liked the liveliness of the school. Upon Mizuki's answer, Kansuke smiled at her, making a mental note to remember her name. "Mizuki... that's a nice name. My name is Kansuke Alchaeon. It's nice to officially meet you." A part of him wondered if he should extend a hand for a shake, but ultimately decided against it, as both of them were holding instruments that would make actually doing the handshake kind of awkward. Having to put down his ocarina, shift his body so he wouldn't fall over if he extended a hand, then Mizuki would have to put her harp down and do the same. He didn't want to make the situation any more difficult for her, so he was content with just a smile. "Funny, we seem to keep running into each other because of our instruments. Must be fate or something~" Kansuke chuckled, knowing his fair share about being ushered into situations by fate. Ah well, at least she was nice and pleasant to look at.

no slide
no slide no slide
(( @Nona ))

AriaTheWatcher said:
"B-But Seria just sounds better......." "...I-Is she doing this on purpose?! I think she's doing this on purpose to see what'll happen... Jeez, I never thought she'd end up acting like that."
''Well...if we were to be called on...it'll be confusing to which one of us is being called on...right?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...if we were to be called on...it'll be confusing to which one of us is being called on...right?''
"Right, but you should just call me by my last name, Cerise. That way I can call you Seria!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Right, but you should just call me by my last name, Cerise. That way I can call you Seria!"
''I like calling you Seria though...''

...♱She said before she giggled and pecked Seria's lips♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I like calling you Seria though...''
...♱She said before she giggled and pecked Seria's lips♱...
Seria smiles. "But Seria, shouldn't I be the one to call you by your actual name?" "I can't tell if it's working? Does she consider any of this embarrassing or humiliating? Seria keeps saying Cinder's real name here..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles. "But Seria, shouldn't I be the one to call you by your actual name?" "I can't tell if it's working? Does she consider any of this embarrassing or humiliating? Seria keeps saying Cinder's real name here..."
''And I'm just asking you to call me Cinder.''

...♱She said as she smiled at Seria♱...

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HimeragiSeiker" data-cite="HimeragiSeiker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<span style="color:#ff0000;">''......Fine...I guess...''</span><p><span style="color:#ff0000;">

</span><span style="color:#ff0000;"><em>Why is she so persistent...?</em></span></p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#bfbfbf;">"I think she's trying to see what happens when she says your name. Also, how the hell haven't you done anything embarrassing or humiliating yet?"</span></p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back