• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_nltjzckkXX1txt22yo1_500.gif

Rini smiled "I know" she said before leaning up and kissing his cheek softly. "you always make me feel safe" she continued before taking notice of the time again, they'd have to leave for their classes soon, which was rather unfortunate.

Extra Info

School grounds

Still hugging

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Enjoy the moment

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Huh..? Hey, Seria!''
...♱She said as she began to shake her trying to wake her up♱...
"Wooooah, calm down. She's just really tired and needs to adjust to a few things."

Nona said:

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_nltjzckkXX1txt22yo1_500.gif

Rini smiled "I know" she said before leaning up and kissing his cheek softly. "you always make me feel safe" she continued before taking notice of the time again, they'd have to leave for their classes soon, which was rather unfortunate.

Extra Info

School grounds

Still hugging

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Enjoy the moment

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

2OkcTAj.png

Misafune the Onmyouji

He blushed hard at her kiss. "Well I like you alot." he said grinning like a fool. "I have Health Studies next, I could walk you to your class?" he asked as he took her hand. Boy his brain was overheated and malfunctioning.

More Info

Mood: Mind Blown

Objective: To at least be stable enough for class

Interacting with: Rini

Tags: @Nona

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest turned and flicked his wrist causing a butterfly knife to slide out and spinning it he stopped the blade under Hakuru's chin before tapping it gently,
"Yep, and if I ever lost it, I would likely just become another bounty on the wall."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru put her hand on his and lowered the knife, "Well if you're so bad, I guess it's good we dont know each others names" she said.

NeoClassical said:
"Ow. Don't get angry you sensitive crybaby." He shook his head. "For all you know, I could be complementing you." He laughed.
Akuren stares at him angrily again, he for some reason doesn't like the words coming out of Han's mouth. "Ajdjfiwjdjfi" He smacks him on the head again and giggles.

84799.jpg

Futaba Marui, Girl Warrior

At the track, with the other girls of P.E....

Futaba was oggling all the older girls, as she stared the coach whacked her with her clipboard. "MARUI, Long Jump, now!" she barked at the 12 yr old girl. "Okayyy!" the girl said as a cloud of dust marked the fact that the girl was running at her top speed and then...She leapt...And landed... ona random girl. "Hahahaha!" Boobies!" she said laughing and pointing at the girls chest she had currently landed on.

More Info

Mood: Boobies

Objective:

Interacting with: Everyone

Tags: @everybody

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru put her hand on his and lowered the knife, "Well if you're so bad, I guess it's good we dont know each others names" she said.
Everest laughed, and spun the knife round to its original position before doing an elaborate formal bow,

"Names Everest Sonos and I was born of song and sound. There. Now what you gonna do now?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed, and spun the knife round to its original position before doing an elaborate formal bow,
"Names Everest Sonos and I was born of song and sound. There. Now what you gonna do now?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked at Everest and smirked, "As long as you dont know my name im perfectly fine, Everest" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru looked at Everest and smirked, "As long as you dont know my name im perfectly fine, Everest" she said.
Everest gave a slightly evil grin,

"Don't tempt me, bounty hunting requires an extensive information network, I'm guessing you wouldn't even take 20 minutes to find."

Everest's phone then began to ring,

"Scuze me one sec,"

Listinening to the phone for about 30 seconds before hanging up Everest turned back to Hakuru,

"Well the person I was meeting's band member is feeling better so now if my mate Fenris isn't in this trip will be a waste. You still wanna go?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder soon got off the bed and stood up♱...
"...Actually, nevermind on that, it would be best if you're laying down. After all, your head's gonna hurt like hell."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Actually, nevermind on that, it would be best if you're laying down. After all, your head's gonna hurt like hell."
...♱She soon sighed before she laid down on the floor♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱She soon sighed before she laid down on the floor♱...
"Our original idea was too...weird for our tastes. We were going to make you physically more cat like. Instead, we're going to make it so that whenever you hear Seria call you by your actual name instead of just by mistress you'll do something, or say something that's embarrassing or humiliating."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Our original idea was too...weird for our tastes. We were going to make you physically more cat like. Instead, we're going to make it so that whenever you hear Seria call you by your actual name instead of just by mistress you'll do something, or say something that's embarrassing or humiliating."
Just do the original idea....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back