• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...Fine...
"Aaaanyway, you suck, we're going to start now." They say, making Cinder's appearance more cat like, and also making it so that whenever Seria called Cinder by her actual name Cinder would do or say something humiliating or embarrassing.

Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif

Maya smiled then nodded "I'll be out in a bit" she said just before he left. After he left she stood up and went to the dresser to get an outfit out of it to change into, all the while humming quietly to herself. She finished changing into her shirt and skirt popping on a pair of shoe and fixing her hair in the mirror on the way out. Peeking around the door first, she smiled before going to the kitchen where Cecil was "I'm ready when you are~" she said, smiling softly.

Extra Info

Apartment

Walking to the kitchen

Mood:

Excited

Objective:

Have a nice day with Cecil

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

flower-gif-Favim.com-2480371.gif

Elaena nodded "Our abilities are related, yes. We both have abilities related to dreams and illusions. Though my brothers are more along the nightmare end of things and mines are geared towards good things. My brother isn't a bad person, even if his powers are 'bad' I guess that's why he dislikes his abilities. That and unlike me, he doesn't sleep barely at all. Like he stays awake for maybe two weeks at a time..." She explained "I'm sure if you want more details he'll tell you himself if you ask~" she said smiling.

Extra Info

Cafeteria

Getting lunch

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Get lunch

Interacting with:

Moonstone and Junchi

Tags:

------------

((Mayy, I can't find your reply but I remember it :'D))

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

tumblr_nks5194OFh1rvr5jyo1_500.gif

Kairassi slowly nodded "I-I do..." She fixed some hair behind her ear, her cheeks pink "I-I have f-for quite a while actually..." She admitted "I thought you'd find it weird or something s-so I didn't say..."

Extra Info

Park

Talking with Luke

Mood:

Happy/nervous/flustered

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

-------

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_nltjzckkXX1txt22yo1_500.gif

Rini nodded "That's fine by me, I missed yours too" she said quietly, pink dusting her cheeks at her own words. But she had moved her face to rest in a way to hide that a little, her grip tightening ever so slightly.

Extra Info

School grounds

Hugging Misafune

Mood:

Calm

Objective:

Enjoy the hug

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

Mei Junchi

"Oh yeah, Moonstone definitely understands the lack of sleep part. They don't really need sleep though, but they can't sleep without someone they trust being in the room with them." Junchi said with a loud laugh as Moonstone blushed and looked away.

Junchi went to order their food soon after, getting mostly fruits and vegetables like peaches and bananas. Moonstone just got a bunch of vanilla ice cream instead of actual lunch, and continued to glare at Junchi for saying way too much information than they were comfortable with.

Extra Information

Mood: Excited

Status: Getting lunch and talking to Elaena and giving Moonstone a hard time.

Interacting With: Elaena Rillas, Moonstone

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Aaaanyway, you suck, we're going to start now." They say, making Cinder's appearance more cat like, and also making it so that whenever Seria called Cinder by her actual name Cinder would do or say something humiliating or embarrassing.
...♱Cinder soon got up and looked at the mirror before she realized just how weird it was. She soon sighed and used her power to where fire engulfed her body but it didn't harm. It only changed her appearance back before the fire went away♱...

''That's better...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder soon got up and looked at the mirror before she realized just how weird it was. She soon sighed and used her power to where fire engulfed her body but it didn't harm. It only changed her appearance back before the fire went away♱...
''That's better...''
"Huh. Didn't know you were capable of that. If that's the case, why the hell did you try to convince us to only do the f- oh...I get it. Anyway, Seria will be waking up in four...three...two..."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest gave a slightly evil grin,
"Don't tempt me, bounty hunting requires an extensive information network, I'm guessing you wouldn't even take 20 minutes to find."

Everest's phone then began to ring,

"Scuze me one sec,"

Listinening to the phone for about 30 seconds before hanging up Everest turned back to Hakuru,

"Well the person I was meeting's band member is feeling better so now if my mate Fenris isn't in this trip will be a waste. You still wanna go?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru shrugged before she heard his phone ring, only humming a "mhm" in response. "The only reason i'm going is to prove to you I can be fun, whether or not this trips a waste i'm going" she said.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Huh. Didn't know you were capable of that. If that's the case, why the hell did you try to convince us to only do the f- oh...I get it. Anyway, Seria will be waking up in four...three...two..."
...♱Cinder soon rushed over to Seria and got into bed with her making it seem like nothing happened♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I...don't know exactly...''
"Watch, she's going to say your name, and then you're going to end up doing or saying something humiliating or embarrassing." "O-Oh... S-Sorry for passing out on you, Cinder... Y-You must've been worried..." "CALLED IT!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Watch, she's going to say your name, and then you're going to end up doing or saying something humiliating or embarrassing." "O-Oh... S-Sorry for passing out on you, Cinder... Y-You must've been worried..." "CALLED IT!"
''I-It's alright...Just as long as you wake up.''

...♱She said with a smile as her tail moved about♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I-It's alright...Just as long as you wake up.''
...♱She said with a smile as her tail moved about♱...
"Huh?...Why haven't you done or said anything embarrassing yet?..." "S-So...how long was I out mistress Cinder?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Huh?...Why haven't you done or said anything embarrassing yet?..." "S-So...how long was I out mistress Cinder?"
''Just...a few minutes...''

...♱She said before she started petting Seria's head♱...

Cinder, is not my first name.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Just...a few minutes...''
...♱She said before she started petting Seria's head♱...

Cinder, is not my first name.
"...Oh wait, your first name's Seria...crap. We...didn't plan for that an-" "Hey...Cinder. What's your last name, by the way? I don't think I've ever asked you before." "Now that's a random thing for her to ask."

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru shrugged before she heard his phone ring, only humming a "mhm" in response. "The only reason i'm going is to prove to you I can be fun, whether or not this trips a waste i'm going" she said.
Everest grinned again and the pair arrived outside a small nondescript door

"well just remember anyone inside is probably rich so try not to embarrass yourself."

Opening the door revealed a small yet cozy area dominated by a singular pool table. Inside there was only two other people, a man dressed in an Italian suit and a woman dressed in an expensive dress. Turning to Hakuru Everest grinned sheepishly,

"In such a setting we really do seem out of place don't we?"

bar_158_3d_model_30ad310a-57ba-4ba1-b889-e68e3b610429.jpg

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Oh wait, your first name's Seria...crap. We...didn't plan for that an-" "Hey...Cinder. What's your last name, by the way? I don't think I've ever asked you before." "Now that's a random thing for her to ask."
''It's Seighart. Why..?''

...♱Cinder said as she tilted her head♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Seria Cinder Seighart.. What a nice name!"
...♱Soon Cinder seemed like she tilted her head like there was a twitch in her neck. She soon rubbed her neck♱...

''...Did my neck just twitch...?''

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest grinned again and the pair arrived outside a small nondescript door
"well just remember anyone inside is probably rich so try not to embarrass yourself."

Opening the door revealed a small yet cozy area dominated by a singular pool table. Inside there was only two other people, a man dressed in an Italian suit and a woman dressed in an expensive dress. Turning to Hakuru Everest grinned sheepishly,

"In such a setting we really do seem out of place don't we?"

bar_158_3d_model_30ad310a-57ba-4ba1-b889-e68e3b610429.jpg

Hakuru blinked before nodding, "yeah, considering I look like I came from the beach." she said and looked at the other two people, "And they look like they came from some palace"

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back