• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria giggled, staring at Cinder. "Oh...my...god that was hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahah... Ok, it wasn't that funny."
''U-Uh...''

...♱She said before she blushed more and hid her face while burying her face into Seria's neck♱...

Nanne said:
Yuki giggled lightly. "I'm not really picky about my food remember? Whatever you can whip up would be nice...bit it better be quick because I am kinda starving..." she said and sat down on the counter. She pulled him close to her though when he ran his hand through his hair, "Just stop being like that...because you're really going to drive me crazy." she whispered into his ear and kissed his neck softly before pushing him back lightly.
Alex gave Yuki a nod as he was about to go and dig in the fridge to see if he could find something quick. Out of nowhere he was pulled and he found himself closer to Yuki. He blinked as she told him to stop being like that. His face had turned red a little when she kissed his neck and pushed him away. "What am I being like?" He asked her.

Roman said:
Perfect sighed as the rocket was shot in his direction. The car was going to be used to make. bigger explosion, and this led him to believe humans weren't as dumb, but he also came to the conclusion that they weren't humans. Perfect kicked the car, causing it to slide toward the rocket and explode in the space between him and Suuy. "Explosions... Cool." He said before getring into his fighting stance. "Hey driving guy? How About we ma ma we a deal." He said with a grin. Perfect wanted to absorb all three of them if he won this little fight. If not... Then he'd leave.
Suuy smiled and stood up walking towards perfect before continuing,

"Well at least we agree about explosions being awesome. What you want Mr. Perfect?"

Walking forward there were suddenly about 30 Suuys walking towards Perfect.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I-It's alright...just...some being inside me is fucking with my actions...though the sex was my doing...''
Seria blushes. "O-Oh... S-So y-you were forced into meowing?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Suuy smiled and stood up walking towards perfect before continuing,
"Well at least we agree about explosions being awesome. What you want Mr. Perfect?"

Walking forward there were suddenly about 30 Suuys walking towards Perfect.

[/QUOTE]
Perfect laughed as he watched the multiple Suuy's appear. "Child's play." He commented as they got closer. "I want your power." He said, chuckling evilly. "All 3 of you." He said, waiting for the right.moment to attack. He had to be smart about this since there are way more Suuy's than it is him, though he did have a trick up his sleeve, but the little buggers were ruthless and it'd be a bad idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Alex gave Yuki a nod as he was about to go and dig in the fridge to see if he could find something quick. Out of nowhere he was pulled and he found himself closer to Yuki. He blinked as she told him to stop being like that. His face had turned red a little when she kissed his neck and pushed him away. "What am I being like?" He asked her.
Yuki blushed lightly, "So.....cute and sexy at the same time." she said quietly. She jumped off the counter and walked over to the couch. "So what are you making?"

Roman said:
Luke pulled into a parking lot, and spotted a parking spot that was open. He then parked parked there and turned the key before taking it out. "Okay.... Let's get our cake..."

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

tumblr_inline_o0z1k8yKGl1t1r9cp_500.gif

Cecil smiled happily and raised his hand in the air, "Alright!" He said before walking towards the door. "I'll be in the kitchen, I'm thirsty." he said as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. Cecil went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass and the orange juice our of the refridgerator and poured himself a little as he waited for Maya

More Info

Apartment: Kitchen

Mood:

Happy

Drinking some juice

Objective:

Go to the park with Maya

Interacting with: Maya

Tags: @Nona

Nai smiled and looked at his phone for the time. "We can actually head to the store now. We'are just gonna have to decide on what we want to eat tonight on the way there... Since we haven't chosen a food yet."

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif

Maya smiled then nodded "I'll be out in a bit" she said just before he left. After he left she stood up and went to the dresser to get an outfit out of it to change into, all the while humming quietly to herself. She finished changing into her shirt and skirt popping on a pair of shoe and fixing her hair in the mirror on the way out. Peeking around the door first, she smiled before going to the kitchen where Cecil was "I'm ready when you are~" she said, smiling softly.

Extra Info

Apartment

Walking to the kitchen

Mood:

Excited

Objective:

Have a nice day with Cecil

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bg]

[/bg]

~*Elaena Rillas*~

flower-gif-Favim.com-2480371.gif

Elaena nodded "Our abilities are related, yes. We both have abilities related to dreams and illusions. Though my brothers are more along the nightmare end of things and mines are geared towards good things. My brother isn't a bad person, even if his powers are 'bad' I guess that's why he dislikes his abilities. That and unlike me, he doesn't sleep barely at all. Like he stays awake for maybe two weeks at a time..." She explained "I'm sure if you want more details he'll tell you himself if you ask~" she said smiling.

Extra Info

Cafeteria

Getting lunch

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Get lunch

Interacting with:

Moonstone and Junchi

Tags:

------------

((Mayy, I can't find your reply but I remember it :'D))

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

tumblr_nks5194OFh1rvr5jyo1_500.gif

Kairassi slowly nodded "I-I do..." She fixed some hair behind her ear, her cheeks pink "I-I have f-for quite a while actually..." She admitted "I thought you'd find it weird or something s-so I didn't say..."

Extra Info

Park

Talking with Luke

Mood:

Happy/nervous/flustered

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

-------

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_nltjzckkXX1txt22yo1_500.gif

Rini nodded "That's fine by me, I missed yours too" she said quietly, pink dusting her cheeks at her own words. But she had moved her face to rest in a way to hide that a little, her grip tightening ever so slightly.

Extra Info

School grounds

Hugging Misafune

Mood:

Calm

Objective:

Enjoy the hug

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed lightly, "So.....cute and sexy at the same time." she said quietly. She jumped off the counter and walked over to the couch. "So what are you making?"
"I am?" Alex asked, blinking a few times. It made him chuckle a little, maybe it was just Yuki, because he didn't feel like he did anything. "I'll just take your word for it. On the other hand, how does some nachos sound? I only ask since I want some myself."

Nona said:

~*Dakota Mayer*~

Sonoda.Umi.full.1489002.jpg

Dakota tilted her head as he explained what happened. Ah, she should have guessed that was it, After all, it sounded like a very Roland thing to do alright. She smiled softly and shook her head "That's okay, though your teacher might not think that if they think you're skipping class, speaking of which, we should probably get a move on soon" she answered as she was now walking ahead of him a little "Besides, drawing up those plans in the middle of the night probably tired you out huh" she said before looking over her shoulder at him with a slightly raised brow "Yes, I knew about that, I'm a light sleeper remember?" She said before laughing a little.

Extra Info

School corridors

Walking to class

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Roland Armstrong

Tags:

@Tobi Neafearn

Roland Armstrong

~? Demigod Repair Boy ?~

Roland sighed as Dakota called him out on his 'little' issue of drawing up plans in the middle of the night. Of course his little light-sleeper would know, why wouldn't she? Darn it! It wasn't his fault that the blood of his godly father had some rather weird habits attached to it! He just sorta had the urge, and it wouldn't go away... Though Roland knew Dakota wouldn't like to here that excuse. Starting to walk after Dakota, Roland thought about what she had said first.

"Well, it's not like they think I'm here at all yet... But I will be on time for my next class though!" Roland muttered with his face slightly turned away from Dakota as they walked.

no slide no slide

Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif

Maya smiled then nodded "I'll be out in a bit" she said just before he left. After he left she stood up and went to the dresser to get an outfit out of it to change into, all the while humming quietly to herself. She finished changing into her shirt and skirt popping on a pair of shoe and fixing her hair in the mirror on the way out. Peeking around the door first, she smiled before going to the kitchen where Cecil was "I'm ready when you are~" she said, smiling softly.

Extra Info

Apartment

Walking to the kitchen

Mood:

Excited

Objective:

Have a nice day with Cecil

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

flower-gif-Favim.com-2480371.gif

Elaena nodded "Our abilities are related, yes. We both have abilities related to dreams and illusions. Though my brothers are more along the nightmare end of things and mines are geared towards good things. My brother isn't a bad person, even if his powers are 'bad' I guess that's why he dislikes his abilities. That and unlike me, he doesn't sleep barely at all. Like he stays awake for maybe two weeks at a time..." She explained "I'm sure if you want more details he'll tell you himself if you ask~" she said smiling.

Extra Info

Cafeteria

Getting lunch

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Get lunch

Interacting with:

Moonstone and Junchi

Tags:

------------

((Mayy, I can't find your reply but I remember it :'D))

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

tumblr_nks5194OFh1rvr5jyo1_500.gif

Kairassi slowly nodded "I-I do..." She fixed some hair behind her ear, her cheeks pink "I-I have f-for quite a while actually..." She admitted "I thought you'd find it weird or something s-so I didn't say..."

Extra Info

Park

Talking with Luke

Mood:

Happy/nervous/flustered

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

-------

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_nltjzckkXX1txt22yo1_500.gif

Rini nodded "That's fine by me, I missed yours too" she said quietly, pink dusting her cheeks at her own words. But she had moved her face to rest in a way to hide that a little, her grip tightening ever so slightly.

Extra Info

School grounds

Hugging Misafune

Mood:

Calm

Objective:

Enjoy the hug

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

2OkcTAj.png

Misafune the Onmyouji

Misafune felt her grip tighten. He also felt the energy crackle between them. He could not tell if it was the emotion, or raw power flowing from inside him, but whatever it was, it was making him punch drunk a bit. "I will always protect you." he said as his long robe sleeves almost hid her. Sadly soon they would have to depart for classes, his Tristan to her Isolde.

More Info

Mood: Lovey Dovey

Objective: To enjoy this moment and to make many more

Interacting with: Rini

Tags: @Nona

HimeragiSeiker said:
...Fine...
...♱Cinder thought as she was pretty annoyed♱...
"Anyway, Seria's about to pass out in three...two..." Seria suddenly passes out. "Oh, she passed out early!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Anyway, Seria's about to pass out in three...two..." Seria suddenly passes out. "Oh, she passed out early!"
''Huh..? Hey, Seria!''

...♱She said as she began to shake her trying to wake her up♱...

Roman said:
Perfect laughed as he watched the multiple Suuy's appear. "Child's play." He commented as they got closer. "I want your power." He said, chuckling evilly. "All 3 of you." He said, waiting for the right.moment to attack. He had to be smart about this since there are way more Suuy's than it is him, though he did have a trick up his sleeve, but the little buggers were ruthless and it'd be a bad idea.
Suuy smiled and shook his head as ribbon caught up them and turned to Perfect,

"Sorry but our power doesn't belong to us alone any more. Now watch it, things are about to get chaotic."

Then as he said that, ribbon's ribbons picked up two of the Suuys and threw them at Perfect

"I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

One of the Suuys landed next to Perfect where he waved and exploded with the force of a small bomb while the other flew past Perfect and flipped him the bird before exploding,

"EWWWwww GROSS!"

"I forgot how squishy we are!!!"

"FIRE THE SUUY CANNON!!!"

A number of Suuys started cracking jokes and one reached out pulling a mini gun out of a dimensional portal before spooling it and smirking at Perfect,

"Now this is gonna be fun!"

Then he started a slow sweep of destruction in Perfect's general direction and Ribbon kept chucking Suuys at him adding in even more chaos."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Roland Armstrong
~⚒ Demigod Repair Boy ⚒~

Roland sighed as Dakota called him out on his 'little' issue of drawing up plans in the middle of the night. Of course his little light-sleeper would know, why wouldn't she? Darn it! It wasn't his fault that the blood of his godly father had some rather weird habits attached to it! He just sorta had the urge, and it wouldn't go away... Though Roland knew Dakota wouldn't like to here that excuse. Starting to walk after Dakota, Roland thought about what she had said first.

"Well, it's not like they think I'm here at all yet... But I will be on time for my next class though!" Roland muttered with his face slightly turned away from Dakota as they walked.

no slide no slide no slide

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back