• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AriaTheWatcher" data-cite="AriaTheWatcher" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#bfbfbf;">"Teeeeeeeell uuuuuuuuuus!"</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#ff0000;"><em>I'll just say I fought many battles...we'll leave it at that</em></span></p>

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru tilted her head, "aren't you just killing criminals for money? it makes sense that you'd make a lot of money off of that" she said.
Everest smiled and turned back to look at her.

"A bounty hunter is a worse criminal than any of those they kill... they just have something to loose."

HimeragiSeiker said:
I'll just say I fought many battles...we'll leave it at that
"Tell us more than that! Don't just leave us hanging like that! If you don't tell us more, we'll...we'll...err...do something..."

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko's heart fluttered at her affirmation, electrified with nervous energy. she took a deep breath in, her body visibly relaxing and then tensing back up, and moved in, her face meeting chler's and her lips locking with hers. it's soft, reluctant at first, but she quickly channels her enthusiasm, pressing harder and more passionately into her kiss. she puts her a hand softly to her face, caught up in moment.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

Chler's blush was off the charts. As she felt Maiko's kiss deepen, she began kissing back, slowly moving her arms up her waist untill they were on Maiko's back.

(Sory, was off and couldn't reply :( )

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh...oooooh." Seria smiles, staring at Cinder and purring quietly.
...♱Cinder smiled before she pecked Seria's lips. The goop soon saw intense fire battles with dragons, demons, and even UN Humans♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder smiled before she pecked Seria's lips. The goop soon saw intense fire battles with dragons, demons, and even UN Humans♱...
"Woah...that's some intense shit!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Wow...this shit's just intense."
...?As the goop looked at her memories of battle, they saw a one scene of it. It seemed like Cinder had made an exploding cut when she was fighting a Fallen God?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?As the goop looked at her memories of battle, they saw a one scene of it. It seemed like Cinder had made an exploding cut when she was fighting a Fallen God?...
"Huh...You are by far the most interesting host we've had so far, and that's saying something."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder soon looked at Seria and smiled♱...
Alright...
Seria smiles back and meows quietly. "Oh, also, Seria's probably going to die some time soon. Just saying."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back