• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hey, you, uh, might want to move away from Seria for a second. This is probably going to be very, very painful." Seria looked a bit tired, and seemed to be struggling to stay awake.
...♱Cinder soon opened her eyes as she left an illusion before turning invisible. The illusion kept kissing Seria's neck as Cinder moved a bit away still invisible♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder soon opened her eyes as she left an illusion before turning invisible. The illusion kept kissing Seria's neck as Cinder moved a bit away still invisible♱...
"I wonder, will you find this humiliating? Oh well, we'll see." A few of the voices in Cinder's head said as they started altering Cinder's body, making her grow cat ears and a cat tail.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I wonder, will you find this humiliating? Oh well, we'll see." A few of the voices in Cinder's head said as they started altering Cinder's body, making her grow cat ears and a cat tail.
Are you fucking kidding me...?

...♱She said before she sighed before taking the place of the illusion and became visible and the illusion disappeared♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
Are you fucking kidding me...?
...♱She said before she sighed before taking the place of the illusion and became visible and the illusion disappeared♱...
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! It's not that funny. YES IT IS! No, not really. FUCK YOU!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! It's not that funny. YES IT IS! No, not really. FUCK YOU!"
...♱Cinder just continued to kiss Seria before she pulled away♱...

''You wanna go a bit...y'know...further?''

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru stared at him, "I don't know.... What if you get in trouble for it? and besides, if something happened to you during school hours the school would be in big trouble" she said.
"Ya... but you said it yourself, school is shot, plus I get paid so I decided I to skip. Just thought I might invite you cuz you seemed fun but I guess not..."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Ya... but you said it yourself, school is shot, plus I get paid so I decided I to skip. Just thought I might invite you cuz you seemed fun but I guess not..."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru made the book disappear and crossed her arm's, looking to the side, "Hmph, it seem's i'll have to go, just to prove i'm not boring" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru made the book disappear and crossed her arm's, looking to the side, "Hmph, it seem's i'll have to go, just to prove i'm not boring" she said.
Everest grinned and placed his guitar in his case and picked it up before turning to the girl.

"My names Everest. You ever been wasted before?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder laid next to Seria just holding her tightly♱...
Seria was quietly purring, her hand lying on top of Cinder's tail. "Well, that was certainly...something."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest grinned and placed his guitar in his case and picked it up before turning to the girl.
"My names Everest. You ever been wasted before?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru shook her head, "My two friends wont let me try anything like that, They don't want me doing anything stupid" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru shook her head, "My two friends wont let me try anything like that, They don't want me doing anything stupid" she said.
"huh... good friends, I grew up in gambling dens and ghetto houses so I never had that luxury. The proprietor of the bar we're heading to is a semi-former bounty hunter and the man who took care of me effectively since childhood, but I have know idea if he's in today."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh. Meh." Seria giggled, meowing quietly.
...♱Cinder just smiled as she looked at Seria♱...

''That lunch period though...it's so long. Yuki hasn't even notified us yet..''

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"huh... good friends, I grew up in gambling dens and ghetto houses so I never had that luxury. The proprietor of the bar we're heading to is a semi-former bounty hunter and the man who took care of me effectively since childhood, but I have know idea if he's in today."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked at him, "The only reason I know them is because all 3 of us were used as experiments, we just happened to be the only 3 to escape and go back home, so we stuck together, that's all. I wouldn't consider it much of a luxury" she said. "What will you if he isn't there? it'd make your trip from school completely pointless"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder just smiled as she looked at Seria♱...
''That lunch period though...it's so long. Yuki hasn't even notified us yet..''
Seria smiled. "Yeah...it's taking forever..." "Lunch period? Wait a second...your both goddesses, you can't seriously be attending SCHOOL? That's just weird."

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru looked at him, "The only reason I know them is because all 3 of us were used as experiments, we just happened to be the only 3 to escape and go back home, so we stuck together, that's all. I wouldn't consider it much of a luxury" she said. "What will you if he isn't there? it'd make your trip from school completely pointless"
"Hahaha. As if. I'm off to meet with Brent Smith because Zach Myers is sick off his ass and they need someone to fill in for tomorrow night. My man's bar isn't really a bar, its more of a place where people with stupid amounts of money can meet and discuss business and we just serve overly expensive liquor there so we had a reason for the building. Bounty hunting is more lucrative than you think."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back