• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
Nico shivered slightly from his response and gasped when he transform into his real form. She immediately stood up, dust off petals from her skirt. She squinted her eyes trying to see where he went. "You're beautiful,"she said and her eyes light up. "I have a trick of mine own too.." She looked down at her and sighed. She slowly shrunk down to her fairy form which is the size of an index finger and began fly up towards him.
Dante smiled before wrapping his wings around his body and storing up energy and then releasing all of that he had gathered and transferring himself to a few miles. Landing softly Dante stood and straightened up his uniform.

HimeragiSeiker said:
But I'm doing something important...I'm not really doing this for your entertainment...
"Does that mean that we don't get to be entertained, hmm? Wow, you're mean. Also, what's so important about making out with Seria? Didn't you already get rid of those bad memories? We may just get revenge on you for this."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Does that mean that we don't get to be entertained, hmm? Wow, you're mean. Also, what's so important about making out with Seria? Didn't you already get rid of those bad memories? We may just get revenge on you for this."
Revenge for what? I hardly did anything wrong...

...♱She said before she pulled away and looked at Seria♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
Not...a really convincing reason.....
...♱Cinder soon started kissing Seria because she asked for it♱...
"Oh that's it, we're going to do...something to you!...as soon as we can think of something...you suck."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Aha! I think Seria gave us the perfect idea for revenge, heheheh." Seria closed her eyes, purring quietly.
...♱Cinder just kept kissing Seria. She soon started to kiss Seria's neck♱...

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest gave a sly smile,
"Doesn't mean I'm going to go to class. I have a friend who owns a bar so I'm going to go provide his bar with some entertainment. Care to join me?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru stared at him, "I don't know.... What if you get in trouble for it? and besides, if something happened to you during school hours the school would be in big trouble" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder just kept kissing Seria. She soon started to kiss Seria's neck♱...
"Hey, you, uh, might want to move away from Seria for a second. This is probably going to be very, very painful." Seria looked a bit tired, and seemed to be struggling to stay awake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back