• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria glanced at the bar of chocolate for a moment, wiping tears from her eyes and taking a small bite.
''Just tell me if want another...''

...♱Cinder said as she watched her eat kind of glad she accepted it♱...

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AriaTheWatcher" data-cite="AriaTheWatcher" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Seria takes another small bite, not saying anything.</div></blockquote>

<p>

<strong><span style="color:#ff0000;">...♱Cinder just smiled as she watched her eat♱...</span></strong></p>

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Do you want another...?''
Seria nods silently. "...Are you seriously just going to keep feeding her chocolate bars? That's literally the worst idea any of us have ever had to witness. How is that supposed to help keep her from crippling depression?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria nods silently. "...Are you seriously just going to keep feeding her chocolate bars? That's literally the worst idea any of us have ever had to witness. How is that supposed to help keep her from crippling depression?"
She loves sweets. She'd eat it any day. And she won't get sick from it

...♱She thought before she brought out another bar of chocolate for Seria to eat♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
She loves sweets. She'd eat it any day. And she won't get sick from it
...♱She thought before she brought out another bar of chocolate for Seria to eat♱...
"It's still fucking stupid. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed." Seria takes the bar of chocolate hesitantly, taking a small bite out of it.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"It's still fucking stupid. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed." Seria takes the bar of chocolate hesitantly, taking a small bite out of it.
Shut up.

HimeragiSeiker said:
"We have the power to literally take over your body on a whim, so talk to us with respect. We probably won't ever do it, because it hurts alot... Hey, shut up, don't tell her that! ... Look, we may be able to...h e l p...her."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"We have the power to literally take over your body on a whim, so talk to us with respect. We probably won't ever do it, because it hurts alot... Hey, shut up, don't tell her that! ... Look, we may be able to...h e l p...her."
Help me quiet you guys down and only listen to what I am hearing in reality and not in my head...

HimeragiSeiker said:
Help me quiet you guys down and only listen to what I am hearing in reality and not in my head...
"Hey, fuck you. I meant we can actually help keep her from crippling depression in a more reliable way than just fucking chocolate. Sorry for actually trying to help."

tumblr_o4s7idiGz51u86t2qo1_500.jpg
[/URL]

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hey, fuck you. I meant we can actually help keep her from crippling depression in a more reliable way than just fucking chocolate. Sorry for actually trying to help."
Jeez...how does Neo not get insane from this...

HimeragiSeiker said:
Jeez...how does Neo not get insane from this...
"You know, we could do literally anything to your physical form, or mind from in here. It'd be extremely painful though and- OH WILL YOU STOP THREATENING HER, JEEZ, IT'S REALLY PISSING THE REST OF US OFF. Sorry, ignore that one, he's a dick."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](hey Lumina you may have written an novel but I still don't have the Everest trap xD )

[/QUOTE]
((I know, I have two CS's I'm currently making and that's my next one xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru tilted her head, "How can you be skipping school when you're in the courtyard?" she asked curiously.
Everest gave a sly smile,

"Doesn't mean I'm going to go to class. I have a friend who owns a bar so I'm going to go provide his bar with some entertainment. Care to join me?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"You know, we could do literally anything to your physical form, or mind from in here. It'd be extremely painful though and- OH WILL YOU STOP THREATENING HER, JEEZ, IT'S REALLY PISSING THE REST OF US OFF. Sorry, ignore that one, he's a dick."
I...guess? I can't tell with there being so many voices...

HimeragiSeiker said:
I...guess? I can't tell with there being so many voices...
"But, uh, those threats were true. Sure, it'd hurt the hell out of all of us, but, just be wary of the possibility of spontaneous physical alterations or certain limbs moving on their own."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"But, uh, those threats were true. Sure, it'd hurt the hell out of all of us, but, just be wary of the possibility of spontaneous physical alterations or certain limbs moving on their own."
What if I burned my own body, and what will happen to you?

HimeragiSeiker said:
What if I burned my own body, and what will happen to you?
"It'd only slightly hurt us, and we'd get revenge through physical alterations that are just plain humiliating."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back