• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Oh I've trained. I've trained a lot. The thing is, I can get even stronger by absorbing people. Now, do not worry." Perfect said before he switched his voice to match Akane's. "I'll be back. Promise." He told her as his voice switched back and he chuckled before flying away.
''You excuse for a being......''

...☆Aselia said as she growled. She really just wanted to rip him apart. But Akane was in his tail which was kind of gross. Just the thought of it disgusted her before she soon started to fly after. But she was just flying at a distance following him where he was going☆...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You excuse for a being......''
...☆Aselia said as she growled. She really just wanted to rip him apart. But Akane was in his tail which was kind of gross. Just the thought of it disgusted her before she soon started to fly after. But she was just flying at a distance following him where he was going☆...
(((( She's inside of him, not his tail xD

[media]

[/media] ))))

NeoClassical said:
Han shrugged. "I'm going to take that as a yes." He picked up the baby. "Agh. Fatass." He chuckled before beginning to walk closer to the school.
Akuren smiles as he was picked up, he wraps his arms around Han's neck and looks all around him so he can see the world from Han's height.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slaxt said:
Akuren smiles as he was picked up, he wraps his arms around Han's neck and looks all around his so he can see the world from Han's height.
Han struggled to carry the baby. "Fat.." He kept muttering before sitting down on a bench.

Roman said:
(((( Nope. Akane will escape on her own ))))
aw.)))

...☆Aselia soon lost sight of Perfect due to it being night time. So it was dark. She sighed before she headed home wondering if Akane could escape☆...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oooook? I can fix that." Fake Seria snaps her fingers and Seria was no longer in shock. "You owe me another two clones of yourself for this."
''Fine..''

...☫She said before making 2 clones of herself and sending it to fake☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Fine..''
...☫She said before making 2 clones of herself and sending it to fake☫...
"Thank you, fuck you, don't call me unless you're willing to make a deal." Fake Seria says before hanging up.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Thank you, fuck you, don't call me unless you're willing to make a deal." Fake Seria says before hanging up.
''...Seria should be able to work...''

...☫Cinder soon checked on Seria☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Don't tell me what you saw...It's alright...''
Seria started crying, covering her face with her hands. "...We showed her some pretty fucked up stuff...I doubt she'll ever be the same. Good, she was a loser. Laaaaaame."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria started crying, covering her face with her hands. "...We showed her some pretty fucked up stuff...I doubt she'll ever be the same. Good, she was a loser. Laaaaaame."
Quiet you...

...☫She said in her head as she looked at Seria and started to rub her back☫...

''It's alright...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
Quiet you...
...☫She said in her head as she looked at Seria and started to rub her back☫...

''It's alright...''
Seria just kept crying. "No, you be quiet! Hey, didn't you mention earlier something about wanting to be in a different form. Wait, does that matter? Screw you."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria just kept crying. "No, you be quiet! Hey, didn't you mention earlier something about wanting to be in a different form. Wait, does that matter? Screw you."
You guys don't seem to be...the most...cooperative..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back