• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Slaxt said:
Akuren looks up at him and tries to speak but can't, all that comes out is "Alusdahedausdnw" He giggles and claps his hands repeatedly.
Han shrugged. "I'm going to take that as a yes." He picked up the baby. "Agh. Fatass." He chuckled before beginning to walk closer to the school.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AriaTheWatcher" data-cite="AriaTheWatcher" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#bfbfbf;">"...They're coming for her... You need to get her out of here now."</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

<strong><span style="color:#ff0000;">...☫For goop, she was surprised they would even help her. She soon picked up Seria and teleported herself and Seria back to the mansion☫...</span></strong></p>

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Why must you take her away?! Even if you did train her yourself!!''
...☆Aselia asked as she glared at this man. He seemed like a poor excuse of a being☆...
(HOW BIG IS THIS GUY'S TAIL?!?!?!?)

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫For goop, she was surprised they would even help her. She soon picked up Seria and teleported herself and Seria back to the mansion☫...
"...Not safe...but safer. Dangerous, don't let her leave. KILL HER. Ignore that one."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Before she killed him they had been married for nearly 37 years, it was love believe me, every aspect of every vengeful act I know."

[/QUOTE]
Nico replied, "Well first of all time means nothing to your self-conscious since the man obviously didn't feel the same way that she did in the relationship even though they've been together for 37 years...," she paused to think where she's going with this and then continue, "And you can't tell me that she didn't love again, I mean love conquers all right?" She nudge his elbow playfully and let out a small chuckled. "Well for me, I still believe.."she smiled down at the sunflower that has one more petal, "He loves me."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Safe here for while she is. So, you just going to leave her in shock like that? Sedate her or something. Call the fake call the fake call the fake."
''...Only Natsumi can do it...Natsumi? Can you call that fake?''

''...Why?!''

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](HOW BIG IS THIS GUY'S TAIL?!?!?!?)

[/QUOTE]
HimeragiSeiker said:
fuck i dunno.)))
((( It stretches.

From this:

latest

To this:

latest
)))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Why must you take her away?! Even if you did train her yourself!!''
...?Aselia asked as she glared at this man. He seemed like a poor excuse of a being?...
Perfect sighed and looked at Aselia. "You wouldn't understand. Just know she's the key to unlocking my full potential. With her, I'm finally at full power." He said, with an annoyed look on his face. "People like you wouldn't understand a thing about this situation and never will. So, just know I need her."

tumblr_inline_o4gwjcTVLP1qi0fl8_500.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It stretches.
From this:

latest

To this:

latest
)))

[/QUOTE]
(((( Why does no one know about Cell? xD ))))

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Altering memories, it can do. Call it call it call it call it you idiot!"
''Seria's in shock...I dunno how to deal with it...''

''...Ugh, fine...''

...☫She said before she called the fake☫...

Roman said:
Perfect sighed and looked at Aselia. "You wouldn't understand. Just know she's the key to unlocking my full potential. With her, I'm finally at full power." He said, with an annoyed look on his face. "People like you wouldn't understand a thing about this situation and never will. So, just know I need her."
tumblr_inline_o4gwjcTVLP1qi0fl8_500.gif
''For power? Isn't that what training is for? I thought you knew that!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria's in shock...I dunno how to deal with it...''
''...Ugh, fine...''

...☫She said before she called the fake☫...
The fake answers the phone, interrupting the process of putting fake memories into Natsumi's clone. "WHAT?! WHAT IS IT YOU STUPID BITCH?! I'M FUCKING BUSY HERE!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
The fake answers the phone, interrupting the process of putting fake memories into Natsumi's clone. "WHAT?! WHAT IS IT YOU STUPID BITCH?! I'M FUCKING BUSY HERE!"
''Jesus......Hey, Seria's in shock, how can you get her out of shock?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''For power? Isn't that what training is for? I thought you knew that!''
"Oh I've trained. I've trained a lot. The thing is, I can get even stronger by absorbing people. Now, do not worry." Perfect said before he switched his voice to match Akane's. "I'll be back. Promise." He told her as his voice switched back and he chuckled before flying away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back