• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "Hey, at least you're the one I'm in love with, and the first I remember!~"
Seria was just lying there, breathing heavily and stuck in a state of shock. The voices soon quieted down a fair bit.
Ansom smiled. "Yeah. That's good enough." He grabbed Haiiro's hand and pulled her in for a kiss.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "Hey, at least you're the one I'm in love with, and the first I remember!~"
Seria was just lying there, breathing heavily and stuck in a state of shock. The voices soon quieted down a fair bit.
...☫Cinder soon shook Seria a bit lightly☫...

NeoClassical said:
Han shook his head and pulled out a handkerchief. He then wiped the drool off the baby's mouth. "You're an odd one..."
Akuren giggles some more while taking some grass and throwing it everywhere.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☆Aselia was sent flying before she teleported quickly behind Perfect and shoved a knife in his back before she cut upwards on his back which was also supposed to cut his spine before she jumped away before the lazer cannon blasted him with a beam supposed to be twice the power☆...
Perfect frowned when the knife was stabbed in to his back. The deeper it went, the more it broke though. Aselia didn't notice that part. The handle of the knife hit the ground and Perfect cracked his knuckles. The same beam from before was fired at him from Aselia's gun and he frowned, deflecting it. "I'll be ending this quickly." He said as he quickly picked up Akane and floated up to the sky. "I'll be taking this."

Slaxt said:
Akuren giggles some more while taking some grass and throwing it everywhere.
Han gave a confused look. "Why do babies always do the weirdest things?" He asked himself before chuckling. "I'm sure you want to get out of this heat, right?"

Roman said:
Perfect frowned when the knife was stabbed in to his back. The deeper it went, the more it broke though. Aselia didn't notice that part. The handle of the knife hit the ground and Perfect cracked his knuckles. The same beam from before was fired at him from Aselia's gun and he frowned, deflecting it. "I'll be ending this quickly." He said as he quickly picked up Akane and floated up to the sky. "I'll be taking this."
...☆Aselia soon got a shocked expression before she frowned. She soon made a call to Azusa to watch the kids. Azusa soon appeared in the house to take care of the girls as Aselia went after Perfect using gravity manipulation to help her chase down Perfect☆...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria? Seria...I'm here..''
Seria glanced over at Cinder, wide eyed and terrified. "Poor girl, she saw some horrible things. Sad yes, sad very." The voices in Cinder's head mutter.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria glanced over at Cinder, wide eyed and terrified. "Poor girl, she saw some horrible things. Sad yes, sad very." The voices in Cinder's head mutter.
''Seria...''

...☫She said before she sat Seria up and hugged her while rubbing her back for comfort☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria...''
...☫She said before she sat Seria up and hugged her while rubbing her back for comfort☫...
Seria was shivering in fear. "Bad idea. She's in shock. It's best to just let her rest for a while. Although, I doubt she'll be able to get to sleep after...what we showed her." The voices in Cinder's head tell Cinder.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria was shivering in fear. "Bad idea. She's in shock. It's best to just let her rest for a while. Although, I doubt she'll be able to get to sleep after...what we showed her." The voices in Cinder's head tell Cinder.
''What did you show her...?''

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Da Fuck? Is the Kamehameha now cannon in the RP?))

[/QUOTE]
((( Yes. No other word fit the attack better xD )))

HimeragiSeiker said:
First introduced by Akira, when blowing away Euphoria and all the sanctums in it. And Shurons.))
((( It was actually first used by Akira. The attack took out a nearby school and caused the civil war event. Remember? )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yes. No other word fit the attack better xD )))
((( It was actually first used by Akira. The attack took out a nearby school and caused the civil war event. Remember? )))

[/QUOTE]
missed the kamehameha part of that... xD ))

AriaTheWatcher said:
"The worst memories of many, memories of fear, pain, terror, and abuse. We did as we were commanded."
''...Whoever your commander is......I want to stop them..maybe you could go on your free will''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Whoever your commander is......I want to stop them..maybe you could go on your free will''
"We can't disobey the all seeing. We can't disobey the all seeing. We can't disobey the all seeing. Most of us feel sorry for the girl."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☆Aselia soon got a shocked expression before she frowned. She soon made a call to Azusa to watch the kids. Azusa soon appeared in the house to take care of the girls as Aselia went after Perfect using gravity manipulation to help her chase down Perfect☆...
"Wasting your time." Perfect said before his tail extended and he tossed Akane in the air. Perfect's tail opened up at the end and Akane was engulfed in it. "You're too late. She's mine now." He told her before a yellow aura surrounded him. "I suggest you leave before I kill you and Akane."

NeoClassical said:
Han gave a confused look. "Why do babies always do the weirdest things?" He asked himself before chuckling. "I'm sure you want to get out of this heat, right?"
Akuren looks up at him and tries to speak but can't, all that comes out is "Alusdahedausdnw" He giggles and claps his hands repeatedly.

Roman said:
"Wasting your time." Perfect said before his tail extended and he tossed Akane in the air. Perfect's tail opened up at the end and Akane was engulfed in it. "You're too late. She's mine now." He told her before a yellow aura surrounded him. "I suggest you leave before I kill you and Akane."
''Why must you take her away?! Even if you did train her yourself!!''

...☆Aselia asked as she glared at this man. He seemed like a poor excuse of a being☆...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back