• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

rusticyawn said:
(sorry, you haven't missed anything from me. ^^" i'm just... not in the best spot atm, but i really should've said something before now. i'll try to reply tonight, and i'll try to be more consistent from now on. if things don't pan out, though, i think i'll take a step back and reevaluate, 'cause i really don't want to keep you hanging like this in the future. sorry about that!)
(Alright, I understand. Nothing happened, if that's the case. Take as much time as you want :)

Can't wait for how the things will come)

Roman said:
Perfect laughed at Aselia. He wanted Akane, but if she wasn't able to use her powers, then he wouldn't gain anything from her. "Can I try now?" He asked with again. "I won't kill you if I do." He added before Akane came out of nowhere. "So you do have your powers back." He said with a smile. "Aselia? Back me up." Akane said as she got into her fighting stance. "Come at me." Perfect made no hesitations as he ran towards her, sending blow after blow her way only to have them dodged or blocked.
tumblr_mxmee3CV6f1r2dgsfo2_500.gif
...?Aselia saw Akane in a bit of surprised expression. But it wasn't the time for that. She had to back her up. She soon summoned a lazer beam cannon but placed it somewhere before she charged at Perfect and kicked him in the side before she used a sniper to also shoot him in his side. The sniper was modified to shoot 3 sniper bullets at a time. She planned on shooting those 3 bullets into Perfect's side to cripple him a bit before she jumped away?...

LunaCrosby said:
(surprisingly it did xDD)
Hakuru listened as he played, not a very big anime person? well, that was half true, she preferred reading the manga then watching the anime, considering it leaves out important part's, at least for her it did. She waited for him to finish before speaking, "I prefer reading the manga, it's more interesting to me" she said slightly waving her book, which in fact was currently a manga.
Turning of the amplifier Everest sat down and began stretching out his hand before speaking,

"huh. Still wouldn't have pegged you as that style of girl, but I've been wrong before. So how are you today?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☆Aselia saw Akane in a bit of surprised expression. But it wasn't the time for that. She had to back her up. She soon summoned a lazer beam cannon but placed it somewhere before she charged at Perfect and kicked him in the side before she used a sniper to also shoot him in his side. The sniper was modified to shoot 3 sniper bullets at a time. She planned on shooting those 3 bullets into Perfect's side to cripple him a bit before she jumped away☆...
Perfect grabbed Akane's hand and punched her in the stomach. "Don't underestimate me." He said, looking at Aselia. He sensed her energy and looked in her direction, seeing as how she was about to shoot him, he threw Akane into the bullets. He knew she'd heal quickly. Akane was still a little wornout from her time in Euphoria. "Akane, are you done resisting me? I think it's time I absorb you now. Don't you think?" Akane looked at Aselia and grit her teeth, her energy depleting quickly. "Aselia... Go. I can handle him." She ordered as she stood up.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom walked into the room. "Serenity said she can watch Hak-" He noticed the painting. He knew that face. He glanced at Haiiro before looking back at his daughter. "Hey. You're not supposed to paint on the wall. Can you please repaint it?" He asked.
Hakosu nodded slowly. "Oh...yes, Daddy...."
Haiiro was completely silent for a moment.

Arty said:
"How what? You need to rest! I won't let you out of this damn room! Why should I let you go, just to do something that might get you killed?! Just to lose you again?! I won't let that happen."
"...So...tired...need to go...find Haiiro..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Spit her out then!''
"We are unable. Memories, not hers, she seeing. She's screaming for some stupid reason. We'll be done shortly, and then we'll spit her out. Breaking the process mid-way would either kill her or put her into a coma. Ow. ow. ow. ow." The white streaks rearrange to say as more of the goop starts entering Cinder's body.

charleen said:
Nico sighed, "Well I don't think that was really love, and maybe she was just petty."
"Before she killed him they had been married for nearly 37 years, it was love believe me, every aspect of every vengeful act I know."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro was completely silent for a moment.
Ansom walked behind Haiiro and put his hands around her waist. He kissed her neck before turning to Hakosu. "Get some clothes packed in a bag and stuff."

His daughter nodded and began to pack a small bag.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom walked behind Haiiro and put his hands around her waist. He kissed her neck before turning to Hakosu. "Get some clothes packed in a bag and stuff."
His daughter nodded and began to pack a small bag.
Haiiro sighs, glancing over at Ansom.

Nona said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi felt her heart flutter a little as she froze, staring right at him. He...liked her? As in 'like' like? She could feel her cheeks heating up with colour as her hair frizzed with static as it always did when she was flustered. She was shocked really, she was expecting him to say that something happened with his family or something, not a confession. The news was shocking to her, but also relieving because she herself was having trouble categorising and accepting her feelings for Luke herself constantly telling herself that liking your best friend wasn't good. But he felt the same and it felt nice to know that. Blinking a few times first, she responded "I-I wouldn't...because I like you as well..." She said softly.

Extra Info

Park

Answering to Luke's confession

Mood:

Flustered

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

~*Maya Radkov*~

Maya's eyes lit up at the mention of the park. Smiling up at Cecil, she nodded "Oh, I'd love that~" she chimed. It had been so long since they had been there. After all, the both of them had been working so hard on getting the Café up and running that certain things fell to the wayside somewhat. With a spring in her step she hopped to her feet "I'll just get changed and then we can go" she said smiling.

Extra Info

Apartment

Talking with Cecil

Mood:

Excited

Objective:

Have a good day with Cecil

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena laughed softly "No one in our old school knew we were supers. I guess if they did then my brother could have given them a good scare with his abilities." She said as she finished lifting food onto her tray "We can grab our food first, he knows we'll be on our way in a bit" she said with a smile.

Extra Info

Cafeteria

Getting lunch

Mood:

Hungry

Objective:

Get lunch

Interacting with:

Junchi and Moonstone

Tags:

~♮Luke Shun♮~

Luke sat there until kairassi finally said something, he was not expecting the answer she had given him, his eyes widen and he looked up at her. "Y-You do...?" He asks before he looked up at her hair and smiled.

Extra Info

Park

N/A

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, glancing over at Ansom.
Ansom smiled lightly at Haiiro and kissed her cheek. Hakosu eventually finished packing her bags. Ansom nodded and told her to go wait in the living room for Aunt Serenity. After she left, he turned to Haiiro. "Did you tell her about your sister or something?" He asked.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled lightly at Haiiro and kissed her cheek. Hakosu eventually finished packing her bags. Ansom nodded and told her to go wait in the living room for Aunt Serenity. After she left, he turned to Haiiro. "Did you tell her about your sister or something?" He asked.
Haiiro shakes her head. "I mentioned that I had a sister before, but I never told Hakosu anything about her..."

JJKab said:
"C'mon... I know you wanna do it... But not here... When we get home" Lena exclaimed, closing the distance between their lips, closing her eyes.
Shuu kissed her back as he wrapped his around her, not letting her go. She was so seductive he couldn't resist her at all. Lena was like a lean mean loving machine.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shakes her head. "I mentioned that I had a sister before, but I never told Hakosu anything about her..."
Ansom looked at the painting and squinted. "I've only seen Elizabeth a few times a long time ago....but isn't that her." He pointed to the picture.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom looked at the painting and squinted. "I've only seen Elizabeth a few times a long time ago....but isn't that her." He pointed to the picture.
"I know, but, it's quite similar. A fair bit's different, but, it's still quite similar."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu kissed her back as he wrapped his arms around her, not letting her go. She was so seductive he couldn't resist her at all. Lena was like a lean mean loving machine.
Lena let out a small giggle, as she kissed his lower lip, pulling out after a while

"Alright, sweatie... What now? Do you wanna stick here, or get this thing to our house now?" She asked seductively, smiling slyly at him

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I know, but, it's quite similar. A fair bit's different, but, it's still quite similar."
Ansom frowned before shrugging. "Well, I could see it upset you, babe." He smiled. "Don't worry. It'll be gone soon."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom frowned before shrugging. "Well, I could see it upset you, babe." He smiled. "Don't worry. It'll be gone soon."
Haiiro sighs. "My sister may have been a bitch...but I do still miss her." She mumbles to herself.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs. "Yeah...I'm pretty sure...anyway, we should check if Serenity has come to pick up Hakosu yet."
Ansom nodded and grabbed Haiiro's hand. "Yeah. Come on." He dragged her downstairs to find Serenity talking to Hakosu on the couch.

"I don't think I can tell you why you need to come over." Serenity said with a sigh, inducing a whine from Hakosu.

Roman said:
Perfect grabbed Akane's hand and punched her in the stomach. "Don't underestimate me." He said, looking at Aselia. He sensed her energy and looked in her direction, seeing as how she was about to shoot him, he threw Akane into the bullets. He knew she'd heal quickly. Akane was still a little wornout from her time in Euphoria. "Akane, are you done resisting me? I think it's time I absorb you now. Don't you think?" Akane looked at Aselia and grit her teeth, her energy depleting quickly. "Aselia... Go. I can handle him." She ordered as she stood up.
actually Aselia kicked Perfect in the side and then shot the bullets.))

AriaTheWatcher said:
"We are unable. Memories, not hers, she seeing. She's screaming for some stupid reason. We'll be done shortly, and then we'll spit her out. Breaking the process mid-way would either kill her or put her into a coma. Ow. ow. ow. ow." The white streaks rearrange to say as more of the goop starts entering Cinder's body.
''N-Ngh..! Try to make it painless for me...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back