• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, opening the door and heading in. "Hey, Hakosu, we're getting Serenity to babysit you for a little while, alright?"
Hakosu looked away from her painting. It was a purple cat lady. She smiled at her mother. "Really? Why?" She asked.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu looked away from her painting. It was a purple cat lady. She smiled at her mother. "Really? Why?" She asked.
Haiiro was completely silent for a moment. "B-Because me and your dad have something important to do... That's a nice painting, Hakosu. Who's it of?"

NeoClassical said:
Han looked down at the baby before looking around again. "How did you become lost anyway?"
Akuren just stares at Han, ignoring what he says and just stares at him smiling and a bit of drool coming down his mouth and onto the ground.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro was completely silent for a moment. "B-Because me and your dad have something important to do... That's a nice painting, Hakosu. Who's it of?"
Hakosu looked at the painting again. "Oh, I don't know. This girl just keeps coming to mind whenever I want to draw." She pointed to a stack of papers with the same drawing. "Anyway, what are you guys gonna do?" She asked as she began to make the final details to the painting.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu looked at the painting again. "Oh, I don't know. This girl just keeps coming to mind whenever I want to draw." She pointed to a stack of papers with the same drawing. "Anyway, what are you guys gonna do?" She asked as she began to make the final details to the painting.
Haiiro stared at the painting. It looked so much like...Elizabeth... A single tear slid down Haiiro's face before she quickly wiped it off. "I...do not think I should tell you that."

Slaxt said:
Akuren just stares at Han, ignoring what he says and just stares at him smiling and a bit of drool coming down his mouth and onto the ground.
Han shook his head and pulled out a handkerchief. He then wiped the drool off the baby's mouth. "You're an odd one..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro stared at the painting. It looked so much like...Elizabeth... A single tear slid down Haiiro's face before she quickly wiped it off. "I...do not think I should tell you that."
Hakosu frowned. "Mom, are you crying?" She asked with a slightly confused look.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro blushes. "N-No. I-I'm not crying. W-Why would I be crying?"
Hakosu shrugged. "I don't know. But usually when tears run down a person's face, they're crying." She smiled. "Sorry, I must have been mistaken." She then gave herself a light face palm. "Oh my! I forgot the cat tail." She chuckled lightly and began to paint the tail.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu shrugged. "I don't know. But usually when tears run down a person's face, they're crying." She smiled. "Sorry, I must have been mistaken." She then gave herself a light face palm. "Oh my! I forgot the cat tail." She chuckled lightly and began to paint the tail.
Haiiro frowns, staring at the painting with a sad expression. "...Anyway...yeah...you'll be staying with Serenity for a little while..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns, staring at the painting with a sad expression. "...Anyway...yeah...you'll be staying with Serenity for a little while..."
"Well you should at least tell me why." Hakosu said as she finished the painting. "There we go."

NeoClassical said:
"Well you should at least tell me why." Hakosu said as she finished the painting. "There we go."
"Because...well...me and dad are going to do something...that isn't appropriate for me to talk to you about." Haiiro looked away from the painting to keep herself from crying.

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"Because...well...me and dad are going to do something...that isn't appropriate for me to talk to you about." Haiiro looked away from the painting to keep herself from crying.
Ansom walked into the room. "Serenity said she can watch Hak-" He noticed the painting. He knew that face. He glanced at Haiiro before looking back at his daughter. "Hey. You're not supposed to paint on the wall. Can you please repaint it?" He asked.

Hakosu nodded slowly. "Oh...yes, Daddy...."

charleen said:
(i got my fairy named nico, is that suffice?)
(I have a few different characters, I have a fallen angle name Dante, A bartender named Ferris, and an innocent kid named Rael, take your pick)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](I have a few different characters, I have a fallen angle name Dante, A bartender named Ferris, and an innocent kid named Rael, take your pick)

[/QUOTE]
(ooOooo I like Dante!!)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](I have a few different characters, I have a fallen angle name Dante, A bartender named Ferris, and an innocent kid named Rael, take your pick)

[/QUOTE]
("Fallen Angle." Acute or obtuse?)

(My character is in the school's garden)

Nico was picking the petals of a sunflower. She murmured,"he loves me.. he loves not me.." She sneezed from the pollen surrounding her. She softly chuckled to herself.

charleen said:
(My character is in the school's garden)
Nico was picking the petals of a sunflower. She murmured,"he loves me.. he loves not me.." She sneezed from the pollen surrounding her. She softly chuckled to herself.
Sitting in a nearby tree Dante snorted as he heard the girl pulling the petals off the flower and practicing the old superstition,

"Give up on love girl, it only leads to vengeance."

(Did I mention Dante was an angel of vengeance? At least before heaven was destroyed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back