• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shrugs. "I guess me and you just have a different idea of what's funny and what isn't."
Streaks of white appeared in the goo, spelling out words. "Are you scared yet? You shouldn't be here. Why do you care about her? You won't be yourself much longer. What are you doing here?" The streaks of white spelled out all around Cinder's head.
''...I wanted to be with Seria. I care about her because I love her. And before everything went down hill, she loved me back. And I will never be scared to whoever you are.''

...☫It was true she's not scared of this goop. But afraid what will happen to Seria☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, flat out ignoring Ansom for a moment, not to be rude but just because she was annoyed about Ansom correcting her grammar. "Hey, Hakosu. Didn't you mention Ansom wanting to show you a secret room or something like that?"
Hakosu jumped up at down, causing her chest to bounce. "Oh yea. You did say that, Daddy."

Ansom sighed. "Yeah, I suppose I did." He began to walk out of the room. "Follow."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...I wanted to be with Seria. I care about her because I love her. And before everything went down hill, she loved me back. And I will never be scared to whoever you are.''
...☫It was true she's not scared of this goop. But afraid what will happen to Seria☫...
"Whoever we are? We're a pet to the all seeing. Care about her? Love's a joke. Seria still cares for you. Nothing personal, we must assimilate. Seria is necessary for something greater. Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up." The streaks of white shifted to spell out all around. None of the sentences really correlated with each-other.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu jumped up at down, causing her chest to bounce. "Oh yea. You did say that, Daddy."
Ansom sighed. "Yeah, I suppose I did." He began to walk out of the room. "Follow."

Haiiro sighs, following Ansom.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Akane...can I take this guy on?''

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Perfect

"You were so tough just a moment ago. Coming to save your family and protecting your wife... Why ask her when you can try and see for yourself?" He asked with a grin.

"Be careful Aselia... I can't fight. My powers are still a little funny right now.. I'll take the kids in the house though." She said as she picked up Toka and helped Mayumi up. "Like I said, be careful. He's nothing to take lightly." She told him before running into the house.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Whoever we are? We're a pet to the all seeing. Care about her? Love's a joke. Seria still cares for you. Nothing personal, we must assimilate. Seria is necessary for something greater. Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up." The streaks of white shifted to spell out all around. None of the sentences really correlated with each-other.
...☫Cinder soon started to use fire from her hands which started to burn the goop and make it evaporate to steam☫...

''Did you know that if you burn a liquid hot enough, it will evaporate?''

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Perfect

"You were so tough just a moment ago. Coming to save your family and protecting your wife... Why ask her when you can try and see for yourself?" He asked with a grin.

"Be careful Aselia... I can't fight. My powers are still a little funny right now.. I'll take the kids in the house though." She said as she picked up Toka and helped Mayumi up. "Like I said, be careful. He's nothing to take lightly." She told him before running into the house.

''Alright...''

...☆She said as she examined Perfect carefully. She soon threw a couple of knives at Perfect☆...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon started to use fire from her hands which started to burn the goop and make it evaporate to steam☫...
''Did you know that if you burn a liquid hot enough, it will evaporate?''
As soon as the goop evaporated it ended up re-condensing into it's goopy self. "Funny, not. We do not obey the laws of reality. Fire...burns...tasty...more... We only obey the all seeing. Hurt...pain... Why are you so mean? You will soon be assimilated into us. Fire doesn't end us, nothing does. Nox." The white streaks reassembled to say.

AriaTheWatcher said:
As soon as the goop evaporated it ended up re-condensing into it's goopy self. "Funny, not. We do not obey the laws of reality. Fire...burns...tasty...more... We only obey the all seeing. Hurt...pain... Why are you so mean? You will soon be assimilated into us. Fire doesn't end us, nothing does. Nox." The white streaks reassembled to say.
''This damn goop..''

...☫She said as she continued to burn away the goop and liquid☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''This damn goop..''
...☫She said as she continued to burn away the goop and liquid☫...
"Wasting time. Fire is tasty. Stop that. There are too many of us in here." The white streaks rearrange to spell out, the goop re-condensing the very moment it was evaporated, meaning that Cinder was making absolutely no progress. Some of the goop started to slowly enter Cinder's body through her pores. Screams of pain could be barely heard through the liquid, screams that weren't actually coming from Seria, but from the liquid itself. Seria, meanwhile, was safe and unharmed, although she was unconscious. She was merely suspended carefully in the goop. "Become us. Way too many. Stop it stop it stop it. No more."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom looked at Haiiro. "You've seen my cat but you've never seen my Filoof." He smiled and walked to a blue door. He opened it to reveal a very large grassy field. In the middle was a humongous blue dragon-like creature.

Hakosu looked at the beast. "Wow." Was all she could manage.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom looked at Haiiro. "You've seen my cat but you've never seen my Filoof." He smiled and walked to a blue door. He opened it to reveal a very large grassy field. In the middle was a humongous blue dragon-like creature.
Hakosu looked at the beast. "Wow." Was all she could manage.
"...Oh...my...that's...unexpected...and impressive..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Wasting time. Fire is tasty. Stop that. There are too many of us in here." The white streaks rearrange to spell out, the goop re-condensing the very moment it was evaporated, meaning that Cinder was making absolutely no progress. Some of the goop started to slowly enter Cinder's body through her pores. Screams of pain could be barely heard through the liquid, screams that weren't actually coming from Seria, but from the liquid itself. Seria, meanwhile, was safe and unharmed, although she was unconscious. She was merely suspended carefully in the goop. "Become us. Way too many. Stop it stop it stop it. No more."
...☫Cinder soon sighed as she caused an explosion using some of her God Eater powers to breathe out gasoline and then making a spark which caused the explosion☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon sighed as she caused an explosion using some of her God Eater powers to breathe out gasoline and then making a spark which caused the explosion☫...
Extremely loud screams could be heard throughout the liquid, waking up Seria. The liquid quickly rearranged itself after being parted by the explosion, more of it soaking into Cinder's pores and entering her body. "Stop. Do that again and we kill cat ear girl. Ow ow ow ow. NONONONONONONONO. It burns! Please...no more... Two plus two equals fish. We will release you soon. We need a temporary way to move, that is you." The white streaks rearranged to say.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Extremely loud screams could be heard throughout the liquid, waking up Seria. The liquid quickly rearranged itself after being parted by the explosion, more of it soaking into Cinder's pores and entering her body. "Stop. Do that again and we kill cat ear girl. Ow ow ow ow. NONONONONONONONO. It burns! Please...no more... Two plus two equals fish. We will release you soon. We need a temporary way to move, that is you." The white streaks rearranged to say.
...☫Cinder stopped when she heard the threat about Seria. Once she heard that they needed a temporary way to move she just asked☫...

''...Want me to just find someone to create a body for you and you can assimilate with that mindless vessel?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder stopped when she heard the threat about Seria. Once she heard that they needed a temporary way to move she just asked☫...
''...Want me to just find someone to create a body for you and you can assimilate with that mindless vessel?''
"Tried before, doesn't work. Need living, breathing host with own mind, own thoughts, own personality. Created vessels always fail, always fail, always fail. Pain...so much pain... Been here too long... Hard to think... Please..." The white streaks rearranged to say.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Tried before, doesn't work. Need living, breathing host with own mind, own thoughts, own personality. Created vessels always fail, always fail, always fail. Pain...so much pain... Been here too long... Hard to think... Please..." The white streaks rearranged to say.
''...Jeez...this feels weird...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright...''
...?She said as she examined Perfect carefully. She soon threw a couple of knives at Perfect?...

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Perfect

tumblr_njf2k5XnF21rbrys3o2_r1_500.gif

Perfect stared at the knives as they were sent flying at him. He sighed as and quickly used his own knife to block Aselia's. The sound of the knives hitting the ground made him chuckle and he out away his own as he began walking towards her. "I believe in fair fights. I'll tell you your chances of fighting me hsnd-to-hand is definitely higher."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Oh...my...that's...unexpected...and impressive..."
"Yeah. And if you can't guess, His name is blue." Ansom smiled. "He's been with me since before the creation of existence." He nodded. "Don't mess with him though. He's very fragile. I would never want to lose him."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Jeez...this feels weird...''
"Won't take too long... You will feel strange. Powers gain you will. You won't regret this. You'll be able to hear our screams of agony... Too many, too many, too many. Does it feel bad?" The white streaks rearrange to spell out, more of the black goop entering Cinder's body.

NeoClassical said:
"Yeah. And if you can't guess, His name is blue." Ansom smiled. "He's been with me since before the creation of existence." He nodded. "Don't mess with him though. He's very fragile. I would never want to lose him."
Haiiro smiles. "I won't. I'm...fairly impressed, actually, and surprised as well."

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Perfect

tumblr_njf2k5XnF21rbrys3o2_r1_500.gif

Perfect stared at the knives as they were sent flying at him. He sighed as and quickly used his own knife to block Aselia's. The sound of the knives hitting the ground made him chuckle and he out away his own as he began walking towards her. "I believe in fair fights. I'll tell you your chances of fighting me hsnd-to-hand is definitely higher."

...?Aselia sighed for a bit before she summoned a katana and a knife as she quickly launched at Perfect?...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Won't take too long... You will feel strange. Powers gain you will. You won't regret this. You'll be able to hear our screams of agony... Too many, too many, too many. Does it feel bad?" The white streaks rearrange to spell out, more of the black goop entering Cinder's body.
Haiiro smiles. "I won't. I'm...fairly impressed, actually, and surprised as well."
"Surprised. Why?" Ansom asked as Hakosu took a few steps into the room for a closer view.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Honestly...doesn't seem you're treated well if you're in agony......And if I gain powers, I would rather be in another form than this...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Honestly...doesn't seem you're treated well if you're in agony......And if I gain powers, I would rather be in another form than this...''
"Other form? Not treated well...yes... Pain...so much pain? You wish to be someone else? Cat girl is awake now, thanks to you. Not good not good not good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back