• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro rolls her eyes. "I guess my opinion of normal stuff and yours are just slightly different. Anyway, we ought to go check up on her."
"What are you talking about?" Ansom chuckled. "What am I teacher her that you disapprove of?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
"...i...s...i...t..."

NeoClassical said:
"What are you talking about?" Ansom chuckled. "What am I teacher her that you disapprove of?"
Haiiro sighs. "You know, now that I think of it nothing I disapprove of really makes sense for her not to learn at her age. Anyway, let's just go check on her."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...i...s...i...t..."
Haiiro sighs. "You know, now that I think of it nothing I disapprove of really makes sense for her not to learn at her age. Anyway, let's just go check on her."
"Okay?" Ansom stretched his arms. "Where is she? Her room?" He then chuckled. "Is it really wise to randomly check on a teenager in their room alone?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...i...s...i...t..."
''....Where is it.......huh? Where is what?''

NeoClassical said:
"Okay?" Ansom stretched his arms. "Where is she? Her room?" He then chuckled. "Is it really wise to randomly check on a teenager in their room alone?"
Haiiro nods. "Yeah, she's in her room. And what do you mean is it wise to randomly check on a teenager that's alone in their room?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....Where is it.......huh? Where is what?''
"...D...oo...r..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro nods. "Yeah, she's in her room. And what do you mean is it wise to randomly check on a teenager that's alone in their room?"
"...D...oo...r..."
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Well, usually, teenagers have some pretty raging hormones..." He tilted his head. "Get what I'm saying?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...D...oo...r..."
...☫Cinder looked at her a bit wide eyed before she gritted her teeth and teleported herself and Seria back to that door☫...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Well, usually, teenagers have some pretty raging hormones..." He tilted his head. "Get what I'm saying?"
Haiiro rolls her eyes. "We should still check on her anyway."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder looked at her a bit wide eyed before she gritted her teeth and teleported herself and Seria back to that door☫...
Seria opened the door and headed inside of a pitch black concrete hallway.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria opened the door and headed inside of a pitch black concrete hallway.
''I hate how this looks already...''

...☫She said as she held Seria's hand so that way she could follow easily☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I hate how this looks already...''
...☫She said as she held Seria's hand so that way she could follow easily☫...
Seria just keeps walking down the seemingly endless hallway.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro rolls her eyes, heading into Hakosu's room.
Hakosu's was standing up at her dresser, searching for a bra. She had her back turned to the door and didn't hear it open.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu's was standing up at her dresser, searching for a bra. She had her back turned to the door and didn't hear it open.
Haiiro sticks her head out into the hallway. "Hey, Ansom, it's safe to come in." She whispers.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder just kept walking with Seria☫...

Seria walked up to another metal door silently.

NeoClassical said:
Han rolled his eyes and held the rattle gingerly. "Yeah I know. It's so funny...." He sighed and shook the rattle slightly. "How is this fun? These toys are so stupid...."
Akuren just stares at Han and giggles again as he shakes the rattle toy. He then puts his hands onto his feet and holds them while sitting crisscross.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sticks her head out into the hallway. "Hey, Ansom, it's safe to come in." She whispers.
...☫Cinder just waited silently for Seria to do something☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom nodded and walked inside. "Hey, baby." Hakosu looked back and gasped. "Oh, hey dad. You scared me." She turned around.

Ansom looked away. "Geez. Put a shirt on."

Slaxt said:
Akuren just stares at Han and giggles again as he shakes the rattle toy. He then puts his hands onto his feet and holds them while sitting crisscross.
Han looked down at the baby before looking around again. "How did you become lost anyway?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder just waited silently for Seria to do something☫...
Seria opened the door and walked in before suddenly disappearing, snatched away by what seemed to be a blob of black goop that was covering the walls of the room before Cinder had time to react.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded and walked inside. "Hey, baby." Hakosu looked back and gasped. "Oh, hey dad. You scared me." She turned around.
Ansom looked away. "Geez. Put a shirt on."
Haiiro giggles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back