• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria didn't move at all or say anything.
Haiiro stares at Ansom and Fiona silently for a moment before smiling. "Alright, let's get you to bed Hakosu." Haiiro whispers to Hakosu.
"Okay..." Hakosu said before heading upstairs to her room.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria didn't move at all or say anything.
Haiiro stares at Ansom and Fiona silently for a moment before smiling. "Alright, let's get you to bed Hakosu." Haiiro whispers to Hakosu.
...☫Cinder soon pulled away seeing that it probably was no use☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Arako just remained motionless☫...
Seeing Arako collapse Breeze's face grew cold

"Tch useless... You know? You wouldn't last 10 seconds in our world, and it doesn't matter if you are just playing unconscious or have actually fainted I'm telling you this either way. This CROSS that you see is just a shell. We will do anything to get what we want, we produce illegal drugs designed specifically for supernatural beings. We start wars for money, we lie, cheat, kill, and bury all of those without use. Virgil wanted to slowly sway you to our side and put on the misunderstood good guys act until we did, but you're not even worth it. I hope your awake, go and tell your friends about CROSS, they'll know our name soon enough, spread word of our atrocious actions and bring us even closer to what we want."

Then flinging her hand, Breeze launched Arako's body through the ceiling and using air currents guided it miles away from the house before throwing it into a lake at the center of a park.

"Damn, now I'm going to have to pay for that roof..."

(sorry I got to go for a bit so I decided to end it here... plus I was getting tired of the good guy act xD )

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Ah, well, it's just somebody your dad knows. Don't worry about it."
Hakosu nodded slowly. "Oh okay. But..." She shook her head. "Nevermind." She lied down on her bed.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, kissing Hakosu on the cheek.
Hakosu sat up in the bed. "Can you tell dad to lower the temperature in this house?" She asked as she pulled off her shirt and lied back down.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu sat up in the bed. "Can you tell dad to lower the temperature in this house?" She asked as she pulled off her shirt and lied back down.
Haiiro blushes, nodding and leaving the room, heading back to the living room.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro blushes, nodding and leaving the room, heading back to the living room.
Ansom was still asleep, his head tilted slightly towards the back of the couch. Fiona lied directly next to him, her hand over her chest.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom was still asleep, his head tilted slightly towards the back of the couch. Fiona lied directly next to him, her hand over her chest.
Haiiro walks over to Ansom and lightly pokes him a few times.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro walks over to Ansom and lightly pokes him a few times.
Ansom slowly opened his eyes and looked around, blinking a few times. "Haiiro?" He rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Hey, what's up?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom slowly opened his eyes and looked around, blinking a few times. "Haiiro?" He rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Hey, what's up?"
Haiiro smiles. "Hakosu told me to get you to turn down the temperature."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "Hakosu told me to get you to turn down the temperature."
Ansom nodded. "You seriously had to wake me up for that?" He sighed and carefully got off the couch as to not wake Fiona. He walked over to the thermostat and turned it down. "You're telling me you didn't have to capability to do that?" He seemed annoyed.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Seeing Arako collapse Breeze's face grew cold
"Tch useless... You know? You wouldn't last 10 seconds in our world, and it doesn't matter if you are just playing unconscious or have actually fainted I'm telling you this either way. This CROSS that you see is just a shell. We will do anything to get what we want, we produce illegal drugs designed specifically for supernatural beings. We start wars for money, we lie, cheat, kill, and bury all of those without use. Virgil wanted to slowly sway you to our side and put on the misunderstood good guys act until we did, but you're not even worth it. I hope your awake, go and tell your friends about CROSS, they'll know our name soon enough, spread word of our atrocious actions and bring us even closer to what we want."

Then flinging her hand, Breeze launched Arako's body through the ceiling and using air currents guided it miles away from the house before throwing it into a lake at the center of a park.

"Damn, now I'm going to have to pay for that roof..."

(sorry I got to go for a bit so I decided to end it here... plus I was getting tired of the good guy act xD )

[/QUOTE]
ok xD )))

...☫Arako was not awake however but she seemed to just float perfectly in the lake to where her face we facing towards the sky and could be able to breathe while unconscious☫...

(Open for interactions with anyone else)

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "You seriously had to wake me up for that?" He sighed and carefully got off the couch as to not wake Fiona. He walked over to the thermostat and turned it down. "You're telling me you didn't have to capability to do that?" He seemed annoyed.
". . .Aheh...heh...uh...I didn't actually know where the thermostat was..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder tilted her head wondering what Seria had said☫...
"Wh...ere..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
". . .Aheh...heh...uh...I didn't actually know where the thermostat was..."
"Wh...ere..."
"Yeah obviously." Ansom rolled his eyes and then began to mutter. "Even though it has a fricking note above it." He sighed. "So. She got bored of your artifacts already?"

NeoClassical said:
"Yeah obviously." Ansom rolled his eyes and then began to mutter. "Even though it has a fricking note above it." He sighed. "So. She got bored of your artifacts already?"
"Yeah. And of searching through my closet. Anyway, I'm starting to question what you're teaching her. I mean, sure she's 16, even though she acts way younger, but teaching her what a whore is?"

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yeah. And of searching through my closet. Anyway, I'm starting to question what you're teaching her. I mean, sure she's 16, even though she acts way younger, but teaching her what a whore is?"
Ansom smiled. "What do you mean?" He tilted his head and picked up a candy wrapper left out by Fiona. He tossed it into the trash can. "I'm teaching her normal stuff...."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled. "What do you mean?" He tilted his head and picked up a candy wrapper left out by Fiona. He tossed it into the trash can. "I'm teaching her normal stuff...."
Haiiro rolls her eyes. "I guess my opinion of normal stuff and yours are just slightly different. Anyway, we ought to go check up on her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back