• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded and grabbed Haiiro's hand. "Yeah. Come on." He dragged her downstairs to find Serenity talking to Hakosu on the couch.
"I don't think I can tell you why you need to come over." Serenity said with a sigh, inducing a whine from Hakosu.
Haiiro smiles. At least Serenity was here to pick up Hakosu so that Haiiro could get her mind off of Elizabeth through having some fun with Ansom.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''N-Ngh..! Try to make it painless for me...''
"Impossible impossible impossible. We're trying already, normally you'd be in too much pain to remain conscious. What are you?" The white streaks rearrange to say, the goop starting to enter Cinder's body at a much more steady pace instead of just in quick bursts.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. At least Serenity was here to pick up Hakosu so that Haiiro could get her mind off of Elizabeth through having some fun with Ansom.
"Impossible impossible impossible. We're trying already, normally you'd be in too much pain to remain conscious. What are you?" The white streaks rearrange to say, the goop starting to enter Cinder's body at a much more steady pace instead of just in quick bursts.
''...A Goddess...and a God Eater..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
actually Aselia kicked Perfect in the side and then shot the bullets.))
(((( Damn it. ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Aselia saw Akane in a bit of surprised expression. But it wasn't the time for that. She had to back her up. She soon summoned a lazer beam cannon but placed it somewhere before she charged at Perfect and kicked him in the side before she used a sniper to also shoot him in his side. The sniper was modified to shoot 3 sniper bullets at a time. She planned on shooting those 3 bullets into Perfect's side to cripple him a bit before she jumped away?...
Perfect was dealing with Akane, paying no attention to Aselia before he was kicked in the side and shot 3 times. His body healed quickly just like before and he put his hands down to his waist and positioned his feet, a blue ball of energy forming in his hands. "I'm getting really tired of you." he muttered. The energy in his hands began to shine brightly and even brighter, "Kame... Hame... Ha!" He shouted as he aimed his hands at Aselia, then ball became a beam and it was going her way with immense speed d force.

Dbz_c29796_5492207.gif

Roman said:
(((( Damn it. ))))
Perfect was dealing with Akane, paying no attention to Aselia before he was kicked in the side and shot 3 times. His body healed quickly just like before and he put his hands down to his waist and positioned his feet, a blue ball of energy forming in his hands. "I'm getting really tired of you." he muttered. The energy in his hands began to shine brightly and even brighter, "Kame... Hame... Ha!" He shouted as he aimed his hands at Aselia, then ball became a beam and it was going her way with immense speed d force.

Dbz_c29796_5492207.gif
''Mirror!!''

...?She said before she opened the portal which the beam went inside before she opened another portal which sent the beam back into Perfect's face?...

''You are the most foolish of them all...''

Roman said:
(((( Damn it. ))))

Dbz_c29796_5492207.gif
((Da Fuck? Is the Kamehameha now cannon in the RP?))

AriaTheWatcher said:
"An interesting vessel indeed. Are we really that painful? Oooh...tasty memories."
''Just...I've experienced even more pain than this. Like rape by a demon, an explosion...so many other things you haven yet to know what I did during my life time...''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Serenity looked at Ansom and his girlfriend. "Hey guys!" She gave a friendly smile. There seemed to be a rather powerful aura of calmness that silenced the room. "I'm here to take Hakosu off your hands."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Da Fuck? Is the Kamehameha now cannon in the RP?))

[/QUOTE]
First introduced by Akira, when blowing away Euphoria and all the sanctums in it. And Shurons.))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Just...I've experienced even more pain than this. Like rape by a demon, an explosion...so many other things you haven yet to know what I did during my life time...''
"Raped by a demon? Someone's sure had some rough times. Mweheheh. Not much longer. Pain will leave soon."

NeoClassical said:
Serenity looked at Ansom and his girlfriend. "Hey guys!" She gave a friendly smile. There seemed to be a rather powerful aura of calmness that silenced the room. "I'm here to take Hakosu off your hands."
Haiiro smiles, giving Serenity a thumbs up and not saying anything.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Raped by a demon? Someone's sure had some rough times. Mweheheh. Not much longer. Pain will leave soon."
Hakosu came up and hugged both her parents and then gabbed Serenity's hand. Ansom's sister waved and she and his daughter both disappeared.

"There." He said as he turned to Haiiro.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Mirror!!''
...☆She said before she opened the portal which the beam went inside before she opened another portal which sent the beam back into Perfect's face☆...

''You are the most foolish of them all...''
"No. You are." Perfect turned around and caught the beam of energy, and it dispersed upon contact. "You have no idea what you're going up against. Listen to me and listen closely. You may have gotten pumped up, but you don't a chance. Not a chance in hell." He said with a grin before appearing behind her. His foot soon was sent flying at her back.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''It wasn't really all that rough. I kinda enjoyed it.''

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu came up and hugged both her parents and then gabbed Serenity's hand. Ansom's sister waved and she and his daughter both disappeared.
"There." He said as he turned to Haiiro.
Haiiro smiles. "Now we can have some fun~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It wasn't really all that rough. I kinda enjoyed it.''

"Really? Odd. Seria's no longer inside us. We can finish this long process now. Don't tell Seria about it, not a good idea. Oh shut up."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Really? Odd. Seria's no longer inside us. We can finish this long process now. Don't tell Seria about it, not a good idea. Oh shut up."
Ansom chuckled and slightly shook his head. "You're crazy." He began to head upstairs to his room. "Whatever. Let's go."

Roman said:
"No. You are." Perfect turned around and caught the beam of energy, and it dispersed upon contact. "You have no idea what you're going up against. Listen to me and listen closely. You may have gotten pumped up, but you don't a chance. Not a chance in hell." He said with a grin before appearing behind her. His foot soon was sent flying at her back.
...☆Aselia was sent flying before she teleported quickly behind Perfect and shoved a knife in his back before she cut upwards on his back which was also supposed to cut his spine before she jumped away before the lazer cannon blasted him with a beam supposed to be twice the power☆...

AriaTheWatcher said:
''....Alright?''

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AriaTheWatcher" data-cite="AriaTheWatcher" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Haiiro smiles, following Ansom.</div></blockquote>

<p>

Ansom walked into his room and sat down on the bed. "The last person I met that was like this....was a prostitute. Don't tell me you were a harlot...." He sighed.</p>

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....Alright?''
In a matter of seconds the entirety of what goop was left entered Cinder's body, a cacophony of voices echoing through her mind all at once. Seria was collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom walked into his room and sat down on the bed. "The last person I met that was like this....was a prostitute. Don't tell me you were a harlot...." He sighed.
"What? No, no I wasn't. Hakosu asked me a pretty similar question too. No, you were actually my first...well...first that I can remember. Apparently I'd did it with Han before ONCE, but, that doesn't count since I don't remember it ever happening."

Nico replied, "Well first of all time means nothing to your self-conscious since the man obviously didn't feel the same way that she did in the relationship even though they've been together for 37 years...," she paused to think where she's going with this and then continue, "And you can't tell me that she didn't love again, I mean love conquers all right?" She nudge his elbow playfully and let out a small chuckled. "Well for me, I still believe.."she smiled down at the sunflower that has one more petal, "He loves me."

AriaTheWatcher said:
In a matter of seconds the entirety of what goop was left entered Cinder's body, a cacophony of voices echoing through her mind all at once. Seria was collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily.
"What? No, no I wasn't. Hakosu asked me a pretty similar question too. No, you were actually my first...well...first that I can remember. Apparently I'd did it with Han before ONCE, but, that doesn't count since I don't remember it ever happening."
Ansom sighed. "Yea. I'm kind of jealous that I wasn't your actual first but oh well." He shrugged. "Nothing I can do about it...."

AriaTheWatcher said:
...☫Cinder held her mind, trying to ignore them and listen to only what her ears listened to☫...

''Ugh...so this is what Neo meant when dealing with voices at first were annoying..''

...☫She said before she saw Seria and walked over to her and checked on her☫...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "Yea. I'm kind of jealous that I wasn't your actual first but oh well." He shrugged. "Nothing I can do about it...."
Haiiro smiles. "Hey, at least you're the one I'm in love with, and the first I remember!~"

HimeragiSeiker said:

''Ugh...so this is what Neo meant when dealing with voices at first were annoying..''

...☫She said before she saw Seria and walked over to her and checked on her☫...

Seria was just lying there, breathing heavily and stuck in a state of shock. The voices soon quieted down a fair bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back