• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"It'd only slightly hurt us, and we'd get revenge through physical alterations that are just plain humiliating."
I really hope you don't try to even masturbate using my body...

HimeragiSeiker said:
Wouldn't it pleasure you?
"Well...yeah...it would. Still, we'd rather not humiliate you unless it's as revenge. Or, well, some of us would rather not. A lot of us would have no problems with it."

Roman said:
Perfect sighed at the fact his blast had been dodged. "Why didn't you just let the blast blow you to bits? Now I have one too many idiots to deal with." He muttered. Perfect was actually sort of happy, not because he had gotten Akane, but the fact he had someone to fight. "Are you here to avenge those humans?" He asked, as he watched the female run toward him with a fire trailing after. He then felt the tempature dropped which started to harm the nearby humans. "So... Fire girl, idiot driving the car, and ice pop boy." Perfect waited for the girl to get close enough, and when she did, he jumped over her and flew towards the car. Another blue energy ball was shot and flying towards the car again. "This is going to be so awesome!"
@Fukushima Akira
Suuy smiled as he spun the wheel sharply to the right and caused the car to flip to the right and roll over the blast. As the car rolled, Suuy kicked out the door and landed kneeling on the concrete as the car rolled to a halt next to Perfect. Reaching up he grasped the handle of a RPG rocket launcher and pulled it out of a glass like portal before giving perfect a cheeky smile,

"Dodge this bitch"

Then he pulled the trigger launching the rocket at the fuel tank of the flipped car.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well...yeah...it would. Still, we'd rather not humiliate you unless it's as revenge. Or, well, some of us would rather not. A lot of us would have no problems with it."
I...see..

tumblr_o5j1xp3KZo1smotego1_540.gif

A Simple Man

~ The Man Who Helps ~

...ЖA man wandered through the streets, looking at the men, women and children around him, a small smile on his face. He loved crowds. He loved the way people walk, roughly in one direction, weaving a little, chatting as they go. He watched them, some heads down and lost in thought, and wondered what their private worlds were like - each of them viewing this same place, this same day, from a unique perspective. Some of them notice the sun, others the cloudy remains of yesterdays rainstorm. Either way, their footfalls soothed him better than a flowing river. The man came to a small building, which featured some steps that lead to the street walk. He turned his head to the right and saw some more children playing, both of them looking similar to one another. He saw that they were related simply from the way they looked and acted towards one another. There was a young boy and girl playing with a stick, pretending to have a sword fight. The man watched in amusement as the siblings played with one another until the girl went to run but tripped on a rock, splitting her knee open. The man looked around him towards the various adults that walked passed him, and noticed that no one went to see if the girl was alright. The man looked back towards the girl, who was crying as she held her bloody knee. He glided down the marble steps like a slinking panther until he reached the fallen child. He knelt down so that he was on the level of the girl and smiled lightly. The girl immediately stopped crying and smiled. The man held his hand over the cut and a small white light emitted from his hands. A few moments passed before he moved his hand away from just above her knee, revealing that the wound was no longer there, with no trace of it remaining. The girl thanked the man as he stood back up. His smile remained as he repliedЖ...

You needn't thank me, my child. I'm always here to help you, if not in person, in spirit~ Now run along, your parents are probably worried about you~

no slide no slide no slide

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
"Although, a lot of them are really perverted, so, don't be surprised if some weird shit happens. Also, Seria's trying to leave." Seria had stood up and was heading towards the door.

Roman said:
Hayate's eyes widened as the statue appeared. The last thing he wanted to see was a hideous statue before he died. He grit his teeth before the pain of having the nine-tails extracted from him caused a massive amount of pain. He began to yell out in pain, knowing no one could hear his cries for help. Not too long after, Kuruma was gone and Hayate... Well he was gone too. The extraction had killed him, but he did leave some words for Masahi in his dying breath, "You will be dealt with... Trust me."

Masahi

~♝ The Usurper, Hero, and Mask ♝~

Masahi watched as the man took his last breaths. In all honestly, it was one of the more peaceful deaths that he's caused, but it was a death all the same. Looking up at the statue Masahi knew he only had one person left, then the next full moon would allow him to complete his plan. But that one person... That one person held his heart and Masahi knew he couldn't attack her. Not like he was right now, and never in his right-mind either. The thought alone made him freeze in place. After too long Masahi walked over to Hayate before grabbing his dead body and using Kamui once more to drop the body back in the land of Thanatos. After that, Masahi made his leave.

no slide no slide

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Although, a lot of them are really perverted, so, don't be surprised if some weird shit happens. Also, Seria's trying to leave." Seria had stood up and was heading towards the door.
...♱Cinder soon grabbed Seria's arm and pulled her back into the room before pinning her to the bed♱...

''You weren't going to that pathway again were you? You know that's how you ended up seeing that fucked up shit anyway right?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder soon grabbed Seria's arm and pulled her back into the room before pinning her to the bed♱...
''You weren't going to that pathway again were you? You know that's how you ended up seeing that fucked up shit anyway right?''
"...I can't take it anymore..." She mutters to herself. "You know, you don't need to pin her down. We can pin her down for you, granted you'd have to let us give you tentacles on your back temporarily."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I can't take it anymore..." She mutters to herself. "You know, you don't need to pin her down. We can pin her down for you, granted you'd have to let us give you tentacles on your back temporarily."
Probably not helping...

''What. The images that you were shown?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
Still not helping...
''Seria. Say something...''
Seria just stares up at Cinder. She looked absolutely miserable. "Slap her! If it doesn't work, it'll still be hilarious!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria just stares up at Cinder. She looked absolutely miserable. "Slap her! If it doesn't work, it'll still be hilarious!"
Shut up.

...♱She soon kissed her wondering why she was looking like that♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
Shut up.
...♱She soon kissed her wondering why she was looking like that♱...
Seria just lied there silently. "I-I...I don't want to see anything like that ever again..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria nods silently.
...♱Cinder soon started kissing Seria with magic energy on her lips which made Seria calm down and forget some memories. Especially the ones that are fucked up♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder soon started kissing Seria with magic energy on her lips which made Seria calm down and forget some memories. Especially the ones that are fucked up♱...
Seria blushes, wrapping her arms around Cinder. "...Seriously? You can just make people forget things?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria blushes, wrapping her arms around Cinder. "...Seriously? You can just make people forget things?"
Shut up and let me work..

...♱Cinder thought in her mind as she kept kissing Seria♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
Shut up and let me work..
...♱Cinder thought in her mind as she kept kissing Seria♱...
"Don't tell us to shut up, unless you want retaliation and revenge!" Seria blushes, closing her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back