• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Dante smiled before wrapping his wings around his body and storing up energy and then releasing all of that he had gathered and transferring himself to a few miles. Landing softly Dante stood and straightened up his uniform.

[/QUOTE]
"Wait... wait for me,"she scurried to him. Nico flew too fast and bumped into his shoulder. She made an oomph sound and slide down to his lower arm. She looked up, "Uh-uhhh, sorry I'm clingy," she giggled softly.

charleen said:
"Wait... wait for me,"she scurried to him. Nico flew too fast and bumped into his shoulder. She made an oomph sound and slide down to his lower arm. She looked up, "Uh-uhhh, sorry I'm clingy," she giggled softly.
Dante sighed and looked at te girl for a brief moment,

"Who are you? Freaking Navi?"

Then turning back an RPG rocket launcher appeared in his hand and without hesitation fired it into the side of a building causing a massive explosion.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Hahaha. As if. I'm off to meet with Brent Smith because Zach Myers is sick off his ass and they need someone to fill in for tomorrow night. My man's bar isn't really a bar, its more of a place where people with stupid amounts of money can meet and discuss business and we just serve overly expensive liquor there so we had a reason for the building. Bounty hunting is more lucrative than you think."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru tilted her head, "aren't you just killing criminals for money? it makes sense that you'd make a lot of money off of that" she said.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiled. "Yeah...it's taking forever..." "Lunch period? Wait a second...your both goddesses, you can't seriously be attending SCHOOL? That's just weird."
''Seria...I love you..''

...♱She said as she smiled more at her♱...

Well...a lot of Gods and Goddesses attend the school. Some already graduated..

NeoClassical said:
Han struggled to carry the baby. "Fat.." He kept muttering before sitting down on a bench.
Akuren looked at Han when he called him fat. He looks at him angrily, not knowing what the word means. He just didn't like that word so he smacked Han on the head.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Dante sighed and looked at te girl for a brief moment,
"Who are you? Freaking Navi?"

Then turning back an RPG rocket launcher appeared in his hand and without hesitation fired it into the side of a building causing a massive explosion.

[/QUOTE]
She flew up to face, so their eyes are closely leveled. "Well I am Nico.. Nico nii!" She smiled at him. "I don't think I got your name, what is it?" She held out her hand for him to shake.

Roman said:
"Well getting you some food was our reason for coming home wasn't it?" Alex asked with a smile as he got up and walked into the kitchen, running a hand through his hair. "What do you want to eat?"
Yuki giggled lightly. "I'm not really picky about my food remember? Whatever you can whip up would be nice...bit it better be quick because I am kinda starving..." she said and sat down on the counter. She pulled him close to her though when he ran his hand through his hair, "Just stop being like that...because you're really going to drive me crazy." she whispered into his ear and kissed his neck softly before pushing him back lightly.

JJKab said:
Chler giggled, smiling.
"Yup.... Pretty much." She exclaimed, looking into Maiko's eyes, her look a little.... Seductive?

It was hard to tell, really.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko closed her eyes for a moment. there was so much she could do next, but she wasn't sure any of it was
appropriate, per say. chler had a certain look in her eye that seemed to goad her on, but she wasn't sure. this was whole new territory for her. "would you like to do something... more?" she said quietly. she tried to hold back from laughing at her own awkwardness. it was always best to ask, even if she wasn't sure how best to do it, exactly.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: sorry again for the break in posts! on the bright side, i think it did do me good; i'm rearing to get going again. (°◡°♡).:。

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

Maiko closed her eyes for a moment. There was so much she could do next, but she wasn't sure any of it was
appropriate, per say. Chler had a certain look in her eye that seemed to goad her on, but she wasn't sure. This was whole new territory for her. "Would you like to do something... more?" she said quietly. She tried to hold back from laughing at her own awkwardness. It was always best to ask, even if she wasn't sure how best to do it, exactly.

notes

notes: sorry again for the break in posts! on the bright side, i think it did do me good; i'm rearing to get going again. (°◡°♡).:。

"A-...and by that you meaaaan... What" Chler asked, lightly blushing, still smiling.

"By doing something more?"

(Give it all!)

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"A-...and by that you meaaaan... What" Chler asked, lightly blushing, still smiling.
"By doing something more?"

(Give it all!)

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko looked away, sort of embarrassed but not undeterred. she blushed a deep red, hoping she wasn't being too forward with this. girls had been a bit flirty with her in the past, but this certainly seemed intentional, especially the conversation they'd recently had. besides, what would it matter if they had some... fun? one of her hand gently and slowly brushes her thigh, and this time she can't help but laugh, feeling a bit cheesy trying to be suave.
"y'know..." she trails, her voice lowering a little as she tried to be more serious. she focused in on chler's eyes. she sat up ever so slightly, their faces becoming incredibly close.

notes

notes: none!

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko looked away, sort of embarrassed but not undeterred. she blushed a deep red, hoping she wasn't being too forward with this. girls had been a bit flirty with her in the past, but this certainly seemed intentional, especially the conversation they'd recently had. besides, what would it matter if they had some... fun? one of her hand gently and slowly brushes her thigh, and this time she can't help but laugh, feeling a bit cheesy trying to be suave.
"y'know..." she trails, her voice lowering a little as she tried to be more serious. she focused in on chler's eyes. she sat up ever so slightly, their faces becoming incredibly close.

notes

Chler finally blushed, figuring out where this was going. Especially when she felt Maiko's hand lightly brush her thigh.

"S---Sure.... you go ahead.... and begin... shall you.?

JJKab said:
Chler finally blushed, figuring out where this was going. Especially when she felt Maiko's hand lightly brush her thigh.
"S---Sure.... you go ahead.... and begin... shall you.?

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko's heart fluttered at her affirmation, electrified with nervous energy. she took a deep breath in, her body visibly relaxing and then tensing back up, and moved in, her face meeting chler's and her lips locking with hers. it's soft, reluctant at first, but she quickly channels her enthusiasm, pressing harder and more passionately into her kiss. she puts her a hand softly to her face, caught up in moment.

notes

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria...I love you..''
...♱She said as she smiled more at her♱...

Well...a lot of Gods and Goddesses attend the school. Some already graduated..
"I love you too...mistress Cinder..." "Seriously? But your GODDESSES! Aren't there better things you could be doing with your time?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I love you too...mistress Cinder..." "Seriously? But your GODDESSES! Aren't there better things you could be doing with your time?"
...♱Cinder giggled as she nuzzled Seria's shoulder♱...

Probably not.

Nona said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla then had taken a seat at the table as well, taking a small spoonful of her yogurt as she followed the direction of his gaze with her own the spoon still in her mouth as she did so. Realising that he was staring at nothing she took the spoon from her mouth and giggled softly "What're you smiling about?" She asked curiously when she noticed him seemingly smirking at nothing. She assumed he must have been thinking of something.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Kaname raised a brow as his gaze returned to meet that of the gentle gaze staring at him. His smirk turned into that of a soft smile as she spoke, his eyes becoming shielded by his eyelids. Shaking his head, he lifted his gaze from prison and tilted his head slightly to the left, while speaking before taking another bite of the apple within his hand. "Nothing."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Sorry, I'd left for a camp Thursday and just got back yesterday late afternoon. But uhm, Isabella left the lunchroom xD )

[/QUOTE]
((( Ah, okay XDD )))

Lumina said:
y9RzGbL.png

le_korra_gif_by_imakegifs-d4nxsvc.png

Iris wasn't really one for school smarts. She learned best actually out in the field, getting physical with what she was doing. Sitting down and being forced to listen to things that she didn't care about or didn't apply to her really wasn't on the list of things she liked or wanted to do. Hell even listening to people talk about things that concerned her and her abilities made her bored out of her freaking skull. All Iris wanted was to be outside actually practicing her abilities. Isn't that why she was here at all? To actually better learn how to use the skills she had at her disposal? So why was some lady she didn't even know going on and on about the origins of magic in the west? She wasn't even from there! Who cared, really? Iris had to try very had to suppress an audible groan, getting so far as to muffle her sounds of discontent to the point where probably only Duncan or the unlucky shmuck in the desk in front of her could hear, before placing her arms on the desk and sliding them forward before resting her chin on her arms.

Her expression was a mixture of annoyance and boredom, and the teacher would probably get angry if she saw Iris in her current state, not really participating or paying attention or anything of the like with such an unpleasant expression. Boredom didn't suite her, and occasionally she would glance at the window, wishing she could be out there right now. Even though her morning had began with a bumpy start (pretty much literally), it was still a nice day out, and the avatar felt it was wasted being inside turning pages of old books of things that happened in the past. Iris brought her gaze over to Duncan after a little while, her mind still stuck on who this guy could possibly be under his emotionless expression. Eventually she sat back up, ripping out a piece of paper from her notebook before jotting something down on it and sliding it over to him before returning to her slumped position, seeming to act like she had never given him the note in the first place.

Lunch is coming up soon. You wanna get something to eat after class? I can buy.

no slide
no slide no slide
Duncan had never been in such a dormant state for this immense amount of time ever in his life. Aside from when he slept that is. His distraction were only of random strangers coughing and occasionally giggling. Which he foun to be practically stupid. Eventually, his form somehow slid down through his seat, his bottom no longer settled against the chair, but hanging in the air. His back was just about all the way to the seat of the chair, however, his shoulders were at the very tip top of the backbone of the chair. With his hands loosely hanging at his sides, Duncan couldn't help but to notice the girl he had met, Iris, slide a piece of paper onto his desk.

With a raised brow, a new-found sense of curiosity engulfed his inner thoughts, causing him to flip the paper over and read it. Her question was simple, but her following statement confused him. They had only just met, and she was buying him lunch. Fine by him. After all, she was the reason he had tripped outside. Perhaps, she could tell him, or at least give him a clue, as to what hit his window. However, rather than writing back, he crumbled the paper up and spoke his response aloud.

"Yeah, sure. Fine with me."

charleen said:
She landed on the floor and went back to her human form. She rolled her eyes, "I'm Nico by the way, you dick!" She turn around from him and walk away. She flipped him off.
(He wasn't shooting at her xD I was going to do a thing and blur the lines of morality but this works to I guess xD also sorry for not getting back to you last night, my Fiancée just provided a far more interesting alternative xD )

AriaTheWatcher said:
"How would there not be much to do?! You're both goddesses, wouldn't there be at least something important that ONE of you would have to do?!"
...You just don't know what I did back then

Slaxt said:
Akuren looked at Han when he called him fat. He looks at him angrily, not knowing what the word means. He just didn't like that word so he smacked Han on the head.
"Ow. Don't get angry you sensitive crybaby." He shook his head. "For all you know, I could be complementing you." He laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back