• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Lumina[/URL]

and anyone else.
uy6ssQh.png

tumblr_mra2uuGz2b1r922azo1_500.gif

Kanon happened to be taking phys ed at the same time that Achilles was, though of course the school had split up the classes by gender into a class for boys and a class for girls. This left the nonbinary folk in a bit of a pickle as to which class to be a part of, thankfully the school was understanding and let them be in the class they felt most comfortable in. Either way, Kanon was halfway through her class when she had heard the boys making their way to the weightroom. The girls had taken the room for the first half of the period, leaving the boys to run laps until it was time to switch. Thankfully the teachers allowed some overlap, for each group to get a little bit of rest and a chance to get some water.

Kanon had opted for the simple lifting weights, wanting to not go full-out on day one. She was blessed with enhanced strength, so she didn't want to show off right away, instead grabbing the 75 pound dumbbells as a warmup exercise. It felt good to start working out again. Physical activity like this was much better than having to sit and listen to lectures, so to be able to have phys ed in her curriculum for the year was honestly a relief. She was going to be as active as possible during the school year, and this was a good way to start it off. The first half of class seemed to fly by, and before she knew it the teacher was calling the class to leave the weight room and take a small break before heading down to the track to run laps. With a slightly fatigued sigh, Kanon set down the weights in their appropriate spot on the rack and grabbed her waterbottle before heading down to the water fountain shared by both genders. Apparently the school wanted at least some co-curricular aspects to the class. The girls had gotten out before the boys so Kanon made it to the water fountain before Achilles did, and she was sitting off to the side, not even noticing that he would come up to get water not a few minutes later. Kanon sat off to the side, her open water bottle in hand, looking slightly lost in thought. In truth, she was actually thinking about him. She didn't know that he had phys ed at the same time she did, so she didn't know when she'd get to see him next. She wasn't sure if he actually had a phone, so she wasn't even sure if she'd be able to get ahold of him even if she wanted to. Kanon sighed as she sipped her water, missing her boyfriend a bit. Plus, the second half of class was about to start which meant running laps, and if she didn't want to stand out she'd have to handicap herself, and the prospect of that didn't really sound all that appealing.

no slide
no slide

Lumina said:
uy6ssQh.png

Kanon happened to be taking phys ed at the same time that Achilles was, though of course the school had split up the classes by gender into a class for boys and a class for girls. This left the nonbinary folk in a bit of a pickle as to which class to be a part of, thankfully the school was understanding and let them be in the class they felt most comfortable in. Either way, Kanon was halfway through her class when she had heard the boys making their way to the weightroom. The girls had taken the room for the first half of the period, leaving the boys to run laps until it was time to switch. Thankfully the teachers allowed some overlap, for each group to get a little bit of rest and a chance to get some water.

Kanon had opted for the simple lifting weights, wanting to not go full-out on day one. She was blessed with enhanced strength, so she didn't want to show off right away, instead grabbing the 75 pound dumbbells as a warmup exercise. It felt good to start working out again. Physical activity like this was much better than having to sit and listen to lectures, so to be able to have phys ed in her curriculum for the year was honestly a relief. She was going to be as active as possible during the school year, and this was a good way to start it off. The first half of class seemed to fly by, and before she knew it the teacher was calling the class to leave the weight room and take a small break before heading down to the track to run laps. With a slightly fatigued sigh, Kanon set down the weights in their appropriate spot on the rack and grabbed her waterbottle before heading down to the water fountain shared by both genders. Apparently the school wanted at least some co-curricular aspects to the class. The girls had gotten out before the boys so Kanon made it to the water fountain before Achilles did, and she was sitting off to the side, not even noticing that he would come up to get water not a few minutes later. Kanon sat off to the side, her open water bottle in hand, looking slightly lost in thought. In truth, she was actually thinking about him. She didn't know that he had phys ed at the same time she did, so she didn't know when she'd get to see him next. She wasn't sure if he actually had a phone, so she wasn't even sure if she'd be able to get ahold of him even if she wanted to. Kanon sighed as she sipped her water, missing her boyfriend a bit. Plus, the second half of class was about to start which meant running laps, and if she didn't want to stand out she'd have to handicap herself, and the prospect of that didn't really sound all that appealing.

no slide
no slide no slide
She saw another girl at the workout room. Nico decided to say hi and introduce herself, "Uh hello! My name is Nico and I'm really really REALLY new here,"she let out a small chuckle which brought her left dimples. She held out her hand to shake hers. "Do you like this physical education?"

TheDragoon said:
Ken quickly pushed the girl off her when he suddenly heard a noise. He quickly got up and ran for the door, throwing it open just in time to see Kelsey running down the path to his house. He immediately figured out what was going on. "WAIT! KELSEY!" He called as he ran after her, now in pursuit.
Kelsey only ran faster, tears were streaming down her face. She ignored him, all he was going to do was tell her it was a stupid misunderstanding and she'd end up easily believing him, she 'knew' all too well that it wasn't.

charleen said:
She saw another girl at the workout room. Nico decided to say hi and introduce herself, "Uh hello! My name is Nico and I'm really really REALLY new here,"she let out a small chuckle which brought her left dimples. She held out her hand to shake hers. "Do you like this physical education?"
(((( Excuse me, but the reply was for @Jofune Tsurabisu. If you look in the "more info" tab in her post, you can see she tagged him and quoted him. ))))

Nanne said:
"To me you are...and some nachos right now sound good." she said happily.
Alex chuckled lightly, soon the chuckle became a smile as he nodded in agreement to Yuki's words. "Okay. I'll get the nachos ready. What all do you want on yours?" He asked.

Roman said:
Perfect was sent sliding back a few feet when the Suuy exploded and more began to crack terrible jokes before exploding. After a ton of explosions, Perfect stood there, taking minimal damage after so many explosions was amazing. It was obvious since he didn't have many scratches or bruises or any other signs of injury. Perfect appeared in front of Suuy, the real one. A smile was on his face as he looked down at him.
latest

"My turn." He said before unleashing a furry of punches and kicks at Suuy, not letting up for one moment. He felt that if he did, he'd mess up and be defeated.
(umm roman Suuy has been dead for decades. Each clone has the cloning ability, and the recycle personalities. Even they don't know which one was the original xD )

Roman said:
Perfect was sent sliding back a few feet when the Suuy exploded and more began to crack terrible jokes before exploding. After a ton of explosions, Perfect stood there, taking minimal damage after so many explosions was amazing. It was obvious since he didn't have many scratches or bruises or any other signs of injury. Perfect appeared in front of Suuy, the real one. A smile was on his face as he looked down at him.
latest

"My turn." He said before unleashing a furry of punches and kicks at Suuy, not letting up for one moment. He felt that if he did, he'd mess up and be defeated.
(there is always around 1- 2 thousand Suuys around the world so the never truly die...)

Getting kicked and punched repeatedly the Suuy dropped to the ground and began moaning,

"Ohhh the pain.... the hurt!.... The suffering!"

Then as he was kicked again the Suuy wrapped himself around Perfect's leg before looking up with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face,

"Ohhhhhh God damn my masochistic personality!"

Then having said that the Suuy wrapped around Perfect's leg detonated and the surrounding Suuys cracked even more jokes,

"Damn did somebody film that? That boy deserves a Grammy!"

"A Grammy's music dumbshit!"

"I think he meant an Oscar!"

"Fuck it! Give us both! We're just that badass!"

Laughing these other Suuys pulled out a number of firearms and began to let loose on Perfect.

Lumina said:
uy6ssQh.png

no slide
no slide no slide
Achilles, heard weight room open, and absently watched the girls pour out for their water. He did not understand why girls wanted to get stronger, but thought best to let that thought stay hidden. It wasn't until someone slammed into his bare back did he escape his reverie of memories of His Little Lamb. He wondered what she was doing right now, and longed to at least give her a loving hug. But apparently this is a school where love play was frowned upon and He would have to seek her out. But the momentary blow nearly bowled him over as he turned around after righting himself and noticed the vision of perfection, his little lamb! He could only squeak out a "Hi!" as a wave of girls nearly trampled him on their way to the track. He managed to roll out of the way, and soon came to a stop near the fountain. Looking up, he smiled sheepishly at Kanon. "Hi again, my dearest little lamb. Never have I experienced the fear of trampling." He laughed getting up and dusting himself off. He tried holding himself back from grabbing her in a bare chested hug, but refrained himself because there was a girl speaking to her. "It seems we will be having lunch together later, Find me!" he said as the coach stormed after him to put his shirt on and chased him into the weight room.

@Lumina

@charleen

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru sighed, "If I win, I won't count it as one" she said, though it wasn't like she was going to, she didn't play often, considering she had school and a part time job. She barely managed to shoot in the 4 ball, "Chances are I wont win" she mumbled.
Everest smiled slightly,

"Don't worry if I wasn't a song I probably would have been a god of billiards. What kind of music do you like?"

Roman said:
(((( Excuse me, but the reply was for @Jofune Tsurabisu. If you look in the "more info" tab in her post, you can see she tagged him and quoted him. ))))
well @Jofune Tsurabisu also put Lumina and anyone else so i thought to talk to Lumina first because i don't know, i just want someone to talk. lonely af

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What have you been teaching her?" Shira asked teasingly

[/QUOTE]
''Nothing. That Rize teaches her many perverted things however...''

...⊹Himeragi said as she sighed⊹...

''Never give her the option of baby sitting your kid...ever...''

charleen said:
well @Jofune Tsurabisu also put Lumina and anyone else so i thought to talk to Lumina first because i don't know, i just want someone to talk. lonely af
((Hey its totally fine, I can rp with you too c: just keep in mind I have other replies as well, but I'm down to rp, and it seems like Jofune is fine with it.))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Nothing. That Rize teaches her many perverted things however...''
...⊹Himeragi said as she sighed⊹...

''Never give her the option of baby sitting your kid...ever...''
"Got it." Shira said as she looked to akita who had climbed onto his sisters shoulders with his legs dangling over her shoulders as he cried piggy back making mitsu laugh

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Got it." Shira said as she looked to akira who had climbed onto his sisters shoulders with his legs dangling over her shoulders as he cried piggy back making mitsu laugh

[/QUOTE]
''How much trouble is he? It was kind of troublesome dealing with Kristako when she was a kid...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''How much trouble is he? It was kind of troublesome dealing with Kristako when she was a kid...''
"Don't even get me started about him." Shira said as akita started to pull on his sisters head to make her go where he wanted her while mitsu watched and couldn't help but laugh at her sister and brother

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Don't even get me started about him." Shira said as akita started to pull on his sisters head to make her go where he wanted her while mitsu watched and couldn't help but laugh at her sister and brother

[/QUOTE]
''Hey! Dammit Akita!!''

''Really does seem like a handful.''

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smiled slightly,
"Don't worry if I wasn't a song I probably would have been a god of billiards. What kind of music do you like?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru shrugged, "Hmm.... well, I don't have a favorite, I just listen to whatever make's me feel good inside" she said, her shot at the 5 ball missing.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey only ran faster, tears were streaming down her face. She ignored him, all he was going to do was tell her it was a stupid misunderstanding and she'd end up easily believing him, she 'knew' all too well that it wasn't.
Ken kept taking off towards her as tears started to run down his face slowly. "Wait!" He called out. He had lost almost everything in his life now. His sister, his father, his mother... All of whom he loved so. And now he was going to lose somebody else who was precious to him. He just... Couldn't let it happen! He couldn't afford to lose one more person... Otherwise he'd just kill himself. Life felt pointless to him without somebody to love, so he kept running faster and faster in hopes he would catch up to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back