• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looks up into the sky and says First of all do you like someone?!
Tal blinked "Uhh...Yeah" He said trying to get a chance to tell him he already had a girlfriend

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin nodded "Well...You're strong....If he's alive again just kill him again...That's how it works right?"
''honestly, i would...but i want to make his death...well...a mystery...like maybe snipe him outta nowhere or hire a assassin to kill him for me......but i dont want to kill him just yet...i want to see if he'll change''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara giggled a little*
''you two actually seem like brothers..''

[/QUOTE]
"Brothers?!" "I was created!" "He was created!" Reiji splashed the clone and swam over to Ciara.

Roman said:
"Brothers?!" "I was created!" "He was created!" Reiji splashed the clone and swam over to Ciara.
''haha...but i said you seem like brothers...not you really are brothers''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''honestly, i would...but i want to make his death...well...a mystery...like maybe snipe him outta nowhere or hire a assassin to kill him for me......but i dont want to kill him just yet...i want to see if he'll change''

[/QUOTE]
Kirin nodded and stood up "I see..." She said quietly "That's wrong"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...but i said you seem like brothers...not you really are brothers''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah? Well I prefer to call him, 'dad' since his blood flows through me." "Yep!"

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin nodded and stood up "I see..." She said quietly "That's wrong"
''for planning to kill him or let him live?''

Roman said:
"Yeah? Well I prefer to call him, 'dad' since his blood flows through me." "Yep!"
''yet hes a clone.''

Roman said:
Kaz face palmed, "I told her this would happen! Hey fairy! How do we get, Yoshino back? I'm not letting some Amazon chick take my girlfriend away from me."
"I believe we need to sneak to their hide out and retrieve her. It's not very far from here actually."

Ruby said as she looked back towards the guardians. "I believe it is also time to run before they capture us both." One of them took a single step forward before lifting their sword and swinging downwards towards both Kas and her. Ruby moved a little out of the way before stuffing the vial in her chest. "It'll be safe there for now, let us go." She flew towards the right, where the exit of the cave was.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''for planning to kill him or let him live?''

''yet hes a clone.''

[/QUOTE]
Kirin looked at her "Neither....For you to not do it yourself...My brother may be scum but he's still a living creature....He deserves to be killed by the one he cares for"

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin looked at her "Neither....For you to not do it yourself...My brother may be scum but he's still a living creature....He deserves to be killed by the one he cares for"
*Himeragi stared at her wide eye and surprised and also shocked that she even said that kind of answer*

''.....eh?''
O.o

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi stared at her wide eye and surprised and also shocked that she even said that kind of answer*
''.....eh?''
O.o

[/QUOTE]
Kirin looked down "At least...That's what mommy would want"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''u-uh...i-i-i see..''

[/QUOTE]
Kirin nodded "You seem scared" She leaned up close to her ear "Good" She whispered

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''eh..?''

[/QUOTE]
Kirin giggled a little before walking to the door "See you later Hime! And by the way...Give my regards to my brother"

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin giggled a little before walking to the door "See you later Hime! And by the way...Give my regards to my brother"
''g-give your regards...? w-wait what?'' (where the fuck is her CS??)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''g-give your regards...? w-wait what?'' (where the fuck is her CS??)

[/QUOTE]
( xD I haven't made it yet because I'm still thinking if I want to keep her or not xD )

Kirin waved a little and walked out before she grabbed William's hand as they began walking while a note fell out of William's pocket

Mel said:
(im sry but im not caught up, wht is he saying yeah I do too?"
(*Facepalm* To having a girlfriend)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back