• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I believe we need to sneak to their hide out and retrieve her. It's not very far from here actually."
Ruby said as she looked back towards the guardians. "I believe it is also time to run before they capture us both." One of them took a single step forward before lifting their sword and swinging downwards towards both Kas and her. Ruby moved a little out of the way before stuffing the vial in her chest. "It'll be safe there for now, let us go." She flew towards the right, where the exit of the cave was.
Kaz nodded and ran behind the fairy.

Mel said:
I am taking a walk, my stomach feels better but still not great. I stop and puke on the ground. I put my hands on my knees and bend over. it was not a lot of puke but it was more then I liked.
Black looked at her an said with a disgusting look Woah Woah are you ok?

(Anyone here)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''for planning to kill him or let him live?''

''yet hes a clone.''

[/QUOTE]
The clone nodded, "I'm gonna go now. I was only looking for you two." Reiji chuckled, "Yeah, he's a clone. If that was he real Roman I'd probably be knocked out."

Roman said:
"Sure! Though, I believe I have to do a little work today. Maybe later?" Takeshi asked
Violetta nodded.

"Back to work, eh? Well, have fun and be careful. Okay?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself up to kiss his cheek.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka chuckled a little "That rocked!" (KK)
Tal blinked "O-Okay!"

Tobi laughed nervously "I meant out to eat silly"
Kaori blinked, then she nodded, looking at him.

"Right. Of course. I could go for some food. I'm kinda hungry."

She took a step back away from him.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded.
"Back to work, eh? Well, have fun and be careful. Okay?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself up to kiss his cheek.

Kaori blinked, then she nodded, looking at him.

"Right. Of course. I could go for some food. I'm kinda hungry."

She took a step back away from him.
Takeshi smiled and rested his forehead against hers, "I do have a few hours left before I have to go soul hunting or better word for it, 'patrolling'. We can spend a little time together til' then."

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Jack followed them happily
Yuna and Rini left the building and began to walk home "So, do you have a dorm back at the school? Or do you have a house?" Rini asked as she turned to look at him.

Aeron said:
"You don't get it, do you, junior?" She said, a grey forcefield suddenly surrounding them the building they were in. The players became frozen. "I'm trying to do my job, the whole reason of my- our- existence. Ivory and I were created to represent the idea of mischief, death, and darkness in this stupid, hunk of a rock called Earth. You kill either of us, and the balance of good and bad tilts. And we both know how badly that could end." She turned to the players. "So make your move, Order." She kneeled down and pulled back the players hood. "This is your punishment. Take it with honor." She opened her mouth wide over his neck, her teeth glowing with hellfire.
Order's dark blade suddenly started glowing. "Shadow Art: Shadow Shift..." He said before he shifted to where she was instantly, while player appeared where he originally was. Instead of the player's neck it was Order's.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him "Well. ..stuff you normally do at the beach like swimming or just relaxing, or having a nice walk or..." Dakota continued to list out all the possible things that could be done.
Roland smiled "okay, okay, i get it." he said with a smile "so, are you a good swimmer?" he asked as he stood up and stretched.

@Roman[/URL]

@Jennete <--- yea. Natsuru asked you to help Natsuru and Amara plan their wedding..

''why are yo frowning like that...?''

*She said as she looked at him frowning aswell*
"Oh? You did? What did they say? Were they okay with it, since they might be busy with the baby and everything..." amara asked, tilting her head slightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "okay, okay, i get it." he said with a smile "so, are you a good swimmer?" he asked as he stood up and stretched.
Dakota chuckled "Yeah, I'm okay at it" she replied as she disappeared for a while then reappeared beside him in swimwear.

Roman said:
The clone nodded, "I'm gonna go now. I was only looking for you two." Reiji chuckled, "Yeah, he's a clone. If that was he real Roman I'd probably be knocked out."
*Ciara only nodded in agreement*

Nonalaka said:
"Oh? You did? What did they say? Were they okay with it, since they might be busy with the baby and everything..." amara asked, tilting her head slightly.

Dakota chuckled "Yeah, I'm okay at it" she replied as she disappeared for a while then reappeared beside him in swimwear.
''well they said they could help''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara only nodded in agreement*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji sighed, as he floated around in the water, "I never really gotten along with people, like I do with the people who live here and you. Though, we get along... A little more." he said blushing a little.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara only nodded in agreement*

''well they said they could help''

[/QUOTE]
"That's nice of them" Amara said with a nod and a smile

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looked at her an said with a disgusting look Woah Woah are you ok?

(Anyone here)
I wipe my mouth and look up at him. "honestly I don't know" I say

Roman said:
(( They are, it's morning where I live. ))
((me too xD it is 9:25 and too early for me still))

Mel said:
I wipe my mouth and look up at him. "honestly I don't know" I say

((me too xD it is 9:25 and too early for me still))
(( 8:25 xD ))

Roman said:
Reiji sighed, as he floated around in the water, "I never really gotten along with people, like I do with the people who live here and you. Though, we get along... A little more." he said blushing a little.
*Ciara blushed a little as well*

''well...yeah...''

Nonalaka said:
"That's nice of them" Amara said with a nod and a smile
''yup''

*His stomach the growled a little*

''haha..you want something to eat?''

I has a new character.... That has to be accepted xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara blushed a little as well*
''well...yeah...''

''yup''

*His stomach the growled a little*

''haha..you want something to eat?''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah... Sorry about the whole kissing thing back in the room. It was kind of random." Reiji said laughing a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back