• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled "Yeah, I'm okay at it" she replied as she disappeared for a while then reappeared beside him in swimwear.
Roland looked at her then smiled and blushed "you look better in a swimsuit" he said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "That makes sense" He said happily

(William's clone is still there xD And it's an Ice Clone so it won't vanish till it melts)
(( xD Poor William ))

Roman said:
"N-" Reiji's words became bubbles and gargles once more. This time with, Ciara on him. He blushed a dark red before sticking his head out of the water and putting her in his position.
what does that mean he placed her in his position?)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright...wanna have some ramen?''

[/QUOTE]
"Sure!" She said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]what does that mean he placed her in his position?)))

[/QUOTE]
(I have no clue xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]what does that mean he placed her in his position?)))

[/QUOTE]
(( She's going under the water now. I should have worded that differently ))

Nonalaka said:
"Sure!" She said with a smile.
''alright, il make some ramen''

*He said before smiling at Amara then going to the kitchen*

Roman said:
(( She's going under the water now. I should have worded that differently ))
*Ciara only closed her eyes and held her breath while she crossed her arms*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Well I know that was pointless." Reiji mumbled, as he moved back a little so she could resurface

Roman said:
"Well I know that was pointless." Reiji mumbled, as he moved back a little so she could resurface
*She then started to breathe and open her eyes*

''yknow, a guy doesnt sit on a girl''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then started to breathe and open her eyes*
''yknow, a guy doesnt sit on a girl''

[/QUOTE]
"I didn't sit on you. I just put you under the water." Reiji said, laughing a little.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "That makes sense" He said happily

(William's clone is still there xD And it's an Ice Clone so it won't vanish till it melts)
"Its no fun though, cause Kenai cant stay in the same dorm as me and Yuna, so I can't spend as much time with him!" Rini huffed. Yuna chuckled lightly "So I'm no fun?" Yuna asked "No you are! I'm just used to the three of us together" rini said with a frown.

Roman said:
"I didn't sit on you. I just put you under the water." Reiji said, laughing a little.
*Ciara only sighed nervously*

''okay..(forget she said that Reiji sat on her)''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara only sighed nervously*
''okay..(forget she said that Reiji sat on her)''

[/QUOTE]
(( Alright xD ))

Reiji nodded, "Alright." He said poking her like she did him earlier.

Nonalaka said:
"Its no fun though, cause Kenai cant stay in the same dorm as me and Yuna, so I can't spend as much time with him!" Rini huffed. Yuna chuckled lightly "So I'm no fun?" Yuna asked "No you are! I'm just used to the three of us together" rini said with a frown.
Jack chuckled as he watched them "Like a happy family......." He said his smiled fading

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked at her then smiled and blushed "you look better in a swimsuit" he said softly.
She looked at him. "O-oh, uhm, Thank you" she said as her cheeks tinted pink.

Roman said:
(( Alright xD ))
Reiji nodded, "Alright." He said poking her like she did him earlier.
*Ciara smiled but didnt poke him as she looked at her stump that was supposed to be her other arm*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara smiled but didnt poke him as she looked at her stump that was supposed to be her other arm*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji noticed she was looking at her arm... Or well what was left, "You OK?" He asked softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Amara followed him into the kitchen happily "do you need any help?"

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him. "O-oh, uhm, Thank you" she said as her cheeks tinted pink.
Roland chuckled "it's so easy to make you blush." he said teasingly.

Roman said:
Takeshi smiled and rested his forehead against hers, "I do have a few hours left before I have to go soul hunting or better word for it, 'patrolling'. We can spend a little time together til' then."
Violetta nodded, closing her eyes as his forehead rested upon hers.

"Sounds good. Soul hunting though... that sounds boring and interesting at the same time."

Mel, I walk away feeling more puke coming up. I swallow it and continue walking. I really need a friend right now, preferably one that is a girl. I walk back to the court yard were I was before. But this time I sit up against a tree and think to myself. I am thinking thoughts that I hope aren't true, what if I am pregnant. I shake my head getting rid of the thought, because deep down I thought that if I were, he would leave me. And I love him to much for that. A tear strays down my cheek. I let it, it deserves to fall and complete its journey.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, closing her eyes as his forehead rested upon hers.
"Sounds good. Soul hunting though... that sounds boring and interesting at the same time."
"Not if you have to fight off giant beasts to do so..." Takeshi said softly. "Then it sounds fun." He added before pecking her lips.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled as he watched them "Like a happy family......." He said his smiled fading
Yuna noticed his smile fade "Are you upset?" She asked as she slowed her walking speed a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back