• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz blinked,"Do we still have to go to the hideout? She's right there." He said pointing at Yoshino. "Hey, we were going to look for you!"
"Huh? Why? All they wanted was to talk and ask why we were here. I told them and they were nice enough to give me what I needed." Yoshino said as she held out the plant with her other hand. "Wonderful! You have returned, but now what. Is that all you needed?" "Well...yeah! So now we can go. After I finish this bread of course."

Roman said:
"Y'know it"s okay to say you were worried. I know you wanted to." Takeshi said poking her stomach. "Besides, you know you wouldn't want anything to happen to your cute boyfriend." He joked.
Violetta pouted.

"I wasn't worried. I'm the goddess of time. I am always cool and collected."

She looked up at Takeshi, winking and sticking her tounge out.

"You're not wrong about the second part though."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Huh? Why? All they wanted was to talk and ask why we were here. I told them and they were nice enough to give me what I needed." Yoshino said as she held out the plant with her other hand. "Wonderful! You have returned, but now what. Is that all you needed?" "Well...yeah! So now we can go. After I finish this bread of course."
Kaz chuckled and took a seat on the grass, "Well they didn't have to kidnap you. Did they say why they did that? I thought I was gonna have to kick some serious butt." He said pulling a sword off his back. "I was ready..."

Lumina said:
((Okay!))
Vanille had been wandering around, and soon found herself lost! She frowned, looking around to see if she could find any sort of landmark to help get her back to the school, when she noticed someone near a ruined building. Not thinking much into it she approached the person, smiling sweetly.

"Hello, uh, yes, can you help me find the school?"
(Oh nevermind i'll just use D)

D was a stuffed animal near the crumbled building D was lying there he acted like a stuffed animal not moving

Mel said:
"I think im pregnant, I don't know for sure but I think I am" I say looking at her, there was fear in my eyes
Naomi's face softened up a little. Do you know who the father is? She asks

Lumina said:
Violetta pouted.
"I wasn't worried. I'm the goddess of time. I am always cool and collected."

She looked up at Takeshi, winking and sticking her tounge out.

"You're not wrong about the second part though."
Takeshi caught her when she stuck her tongue out. He gently held her tongue in between his teeth before giving her another kiss, "I know. I'm right when it comes to this stuff."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Oh nevermind i'll just use D)
D was a stuffed animal near the crumbled building D was lying there he acted like a stuffed animal not moving
Vanille blinked, picking up the stuff animal.

"I thought I saw... oh well!"

She looked around again, trying to find any semblance of clues to get her back to the school. She paced in place, trying to think of how to get home. She still held the stuffed animal in one hand and her spellbook in the other.

"I could use that teleportation spell... but last time I did it went wrong and I ended up halfway across the planet, and I almost died! Hmm..."

She tapped her chin, not coming up with any ideas.

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Kagura? What do you mean?"

Tobi frowned feeling he had done something wrong "Ya know what? Scratch that...I need to go do some...Stuff"
"I mean that I'm going to murder everyone I see, I'm sure you'll figure it out by now... unless you don't know the weak version of me like I thought you did" she smirked.

Mayyflower said:
Grace played with her hair as Ezekiel read the book
Ava looked over at the book. "Did you find it yet sir?" she asks
"Not yet, this book is complicated" he says.

Roman said:
Takeshi caught her when she stuck her tongue out. He gently held her tongue in between his teeth before giving her another kiss, "I know. I'm right when it comes to this stuff."
Violetta moved to where she was sitting on top of and facing Takeshi, grinning down at him.

"Well aren't you cheeky."

She smirked before booping his nose.

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Kagura? What do you mean?"

Tobi frowned feeling he had done something wrong "Ya know what? Scratch that...I need to go do some...Stuff"
Kaori blinked, looking up at Tobi.

"Uh, alright, that's fine."

She didn't know what to say, but then spoke up after a minute.

"Can you take me home first then? I don't wanna be stuck here while you're out doing your things."

LunaCrosby said:
"I mean that I'm going to murder everyone I see, I'm sure you'll figure it out by now... unless you don't know the weak version of me like I thought you did" she smirked.

"Not yet, this book is complicated" he says.
Grace's bracelet started glowing, her eyes glowing a dark pink. She stood there her arms spreaded out and her head pointed up

Mel said:
"Tal" I say
Naomi nodded. Do you want to be pregnant? She asks

Mayyflower said:
Grace's bracelet started glowing, her eyes glowing a dark pink. She stood there her arms spreaded out and her head pointed up

Ezekiel stared at grace.

Lumina said:
Violetta moved to where she was sitting on top of and facing Takeshi, grinning down at him.
"Well aren't you cheeky."

She smirked before booping his nose.
"Guilty? Yes." Takeshi joked, as he put his hands on her hips. "O

I just can't get enough of your kisses eithrt. They're the best, I've gotten... Or took."

Mayyflower said:

"well, I mean it's not the worst thing but I don't want him to leave me"

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled and took a seat on the grass, "Well they didn't have to kidnap you. Did they say why they did that? I thought I was gonna have to kick some serious butt." He said pulling a sword off his back. "I was ready..."
Yoshino shrugged, "I think they said it was more effective for them to just kidnap the person then run after them if their running away. Because that's what I was just about to do...run away." She munched on more of the bread as she looked at him. "They also said they really didn't need to keep me hostage... I'm not sexy enough to keep I guess." She laughed slightly before she lost her grip on the tree and face planted on to the floor. "Ow..." She muttered and sat up.

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel stared at grace.
Grace started glowing a dark red, after a few minutes of doing so she stopped and glared at the mirror

"Sir, it would be best if you hurried" she says looking at Ethereal

Mel said:
"well, I mean it's not the worst thing but I don't want him to leave me"
Naomi nodded. "Whats your name?" she asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino shrugged, "I think they said it was more effective for them to just kidnap the person then run after them if their running away. Because that's what I was just about to do...run away." She munched on more of the bread as she looked at him. "They also said they really didn't need to keep me hostage... I'm not sexy enough to keep I guess." She laughed slightly before she lost her grip on the tree and face planted on to the floor. "Ow..." She muttered and sat up.
Kaz chuckled and smiled little, "Well if they say so." He said before hearing her fall. Kaz immediately hopped up and an over to Yoshino, "What? If they meant sexy as in looks, they're stupid and blind." He said as he helped her up.

Mayyflower said:
Grace started glowing a dark red, after a few minutes of doing so she stopped and glared at the mirror

"Melania but you can call me Mel"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Order's dark blade suddenly started glowing. "Shadow Art: Shadow Shift..." He said before he shifted to where she was instantly, while player appeared where he originally was. Instead of the player's neck it was Order's.
Ivory bit down- or she tried. The hellfire extinguished, not recognizing the player anymore, so it wasn't needed at that moment to punish. Ivory's teeth became regular teeth with fangs, but couldn't pierce his skin. "What-bleh! You taste terrible!" She said backing away in disgust as she wipes her mouth. "What was that for!"

Mayyflower said:

Ezekiel sighed and closed the book "it doesn't say unless I missed it".

shortyshot8 said:
Taka chuckled a little "That rocked!" (KK)
Tal blinked "O-Okay!"

Tobi laughed nervously "I meant out to eat silly"
Jackie nodded with a chuckle. "I never get tired of it." She said. "Well, let's go in." She opened the door to let him pass, then made her way in. She bought to small buckets of coins and ordered a pizza. "We can come I I up the pizza when we're done gaming." She said to Tobi as she made her way to the games with her bucket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back