• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled and smiled little, "Well if they say so." He said before hearing her fall. Kaz immediately hopped up and an over to Yoshino, "What? If they meant sexy as in looks, they're stupid and blind." He said as he helped her up.
Yoshino laughed again as she stood up, "I'm pretty sure they know sexy when they can see it. Being sexy is overrated anyways." She waved her hand after she finished the bread before looking around, noticing that Ruby was gone. "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." "What? Is something the matter?" Ruby asked as she looked down at them. "I thought you left. Now that everyone is here and ready, time to go!" She immediately a portal beside them and gestures to it. "Ladies first...not including me." Ruby giggled before flying through the portal, Yoshino grabbed Kaz's hand and pulled him in with her. They all stepped into Asuka's house.

Roman said:
"Guilty? Yes." Takeshi joked, as he put his hands on her hips. "O
I just can't get enough of your kisses eithrt. They're the best, I've gotten... Or took."
Violetta grinned, leaning in to kiss him again.

"Well then, it appears I must comply."

She held the kiss for a moment then leaned back, her eyes still sparkling.

Mayyflower said:
Nice too meet you Mal Im Naomi Konda She says softly
I smile, "you are actually the only person I met here other then Tal and one other"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed again as she stood up, "I'm pretty sure they know sexy when they can see it. Being sexy is overrated anyways." She waved her hand after she finished the bread before looking around, noticing that Ruby was gone. "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." "What? Is something the matter?" Ruby asked as she looked down at them. "I thought you left. Now that everyone is here and ready, time to go!" She immediately a portal beside them and gestures to it. "Ladies first...not including me." Ruby giggled before flying through the portal, Yoshino grabbed Kaz's hand and pulled him in with her. They all stepped into Asuka's house.
When they reached the other side of the portal, Kaz smiled then rubbed his head, "So, what's next? Also, why did we bring, Ruby? Not that it's a problem, just asking."

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito laughed before taking a bite of his own crepe, his eyes lighting up. "This is amazing! I should have these more often...everyday actually." He said and took another bite.

Nora blushed suddenly, "I love you too." She said softly, smiling at him.
Aion grinned, taking another bite herself.

"Leo's nose never lies, that's for sure."

She was glad for that - seeing Karito's elated expression made her happy.

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned, leaning in to kiss him again.
"Well then, it appears I must comply."

She held the kiss for a moment then leaned back, her eyes still sparkling.
Takeshi nodded, "Yeah you must." He said before she kissed him. He pouted when she leaves back though, "Nooo, Violetta! Why'd you stop with the kisses?" He asked jokingly.

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel sighed and closed the book "it doesn't say unless I missed it".
Ava looked through more books. "Sir its right here" she says pointing to it. "It says here that Its only broken by... turning, turning? What does that mean grace has to turn?" she asks

Mel said:
I smile, "you are actually the only person I met here other then Tal and one other"
Naomi nodded Your the first person ive met here She says stretching

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded, "Yeah you must." He said before she kissed him. He pouted when she leaves back though, "Nooo, Violetta! Why'd you stop with the kisses?" He asked jokingly.
Violetta smirked, looking down at Takeshi.

"Well well well, somebody is greedy this morning."

She put her hands on either side of his head above his shoulders, leaning in until their faces were pretty close.

"Are you really that addicted?" She teased.

Mayyflower said:
Ava looked through more books. "Sir its right here" she says pointing to it. "It says here that Its only broken by... turning, turning? What does that mean grace has to turn?" she asks

"look I know we literally just met but can you come with me" I ask

Mayyflower said:

"Her goddess of destruction form I believe" he says.

Mel said:
"the drug store" I say "I don't have y drivers license yet though"
Naomi nodded. I have one, lets go She says

LunaCrosby said:
"Her goddess of destruction form I believe" he says.
Ava looked at Ezekiel. "But sir, she cant, that wont be so easy to stop." she says fear in her eyes

Mayyflower said:

Ava looked at Ezekiel. "But sir, she cant, that wont be so easy to stop." she says fear in her eyes
I stand up and follow Naomi, "thanks so much for doing this, not a lot of people would be so considerate to a 15 year old pregnant girl"

Lumina said:
Violetta smirked, looking down at Takeshi.
"Well well well, somebody is greedy this morning."

She put her hands on either side of his head above his shoulders, leaning in until their faces were pretty close.

"Are you really that addicted?" She teased.
"Why wouldn't I be addicted? Have you forgot I'm kissing you?" Takeshi asked.

Mel said:
I stand up and follow Naomi, "thanks so much for doing this, not a lot of people would be so considerate to a 15 year old pregnant girl"
Naomi put her hands on her head. Your 15?! She shouts softly turning around Oh Lord... Children these days... you should have waited, where are your parents Mel?! She asks turning around and grabbing her arm and heads to the drug store

Mayyflower said:
Naomi put her hands on her head. Your 15?! She shouts softly turning around Oh Lord... Children these days... you should have waited, where are your parents Mel?! She asks turning around and grabbing her arm and heads to the drug store
" well, my dad is dead and my mother severely abused me, and just got out of jail so my foster parents sent me here" I say

Roman said:
When they reached the other side of the portal, Kaz smiled then rubbed his head, "So, what's next? Also, why did we bring, Ruby? Not that it's a problem, just asking."
"We needed a fairy and she still has the relic in her...uh..chest. So she'll just stay here or something." Yoshino said as Ruby reached in her dress and pulled out the vial. "Here you are!" She giggled before fluttering away from them and to the living room. She set everything on the counter, "Well we're done with that now. I don't have anything else to do for a while...so what do you wanna do?" Yoshino asked as she looked at Kaz.

Nonalaka said:
Amara followed him into the kitchen happily "do you need any help?"
"not really but u can help me with our bowls"

*Natsuru said as he smiled at Amara*

Mel said:
" well, my dad is dead and my mother severely abused me, and just got out of jail so my foster parents sent me here" I say
Naomi nodded I guess we have one thing in common. She sighs before they reach the drug store A test? She asks

Mayyflower said:

"Then all we can do is wait Ava, if one of us can't then we wait for someone else to do so" he says.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"yea...I'm fine"

[/QUOTE]
"Alright, I was just asking." Reiji said floating his way back to her, like before.

I nod, "yeah" I say as I grab 3 and bring them up to the register and pay for them

Mayyflower said:
Naomi nodded I guess we have one thing in common. She sighs before they reach the drug store A test? She asks
I nod, "yeah" I say as I grab 3 and bring them up to the register and pay for them

WeirdPrincess said:
"We needed a fairy and she still has the relic in her...uh..chest. So she'll just stay here or something." Yoshino said as Ruby reached in her dress and pulled out the vial. "Here you are!" She giggled before fluttering away from them and to the living room. She set everything on the counter, "Well we're done with that now. I don't have anything else to do for a while...so what do you wanna do?" Yoshino asked as she looked at Kaz.
Kaz shook his head, snapping back to reality, "What I wanna do? Erm.... Maybe we could go on a date! We've never been on one since we began dating, plus I have a suit that I'm dying to wear!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back