• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Not if you have to fight off giant beasts to do so..." Takeshi said softly. "Then it sounds fun." He added before pecking her lips.
Violetta smiled into the kiss.

"Why would there be giant beasts?" She asked, adjusting herself to snuggle more into him.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "it's so easy to make you blush." he said teasingly.
"E-Eh?" She shook her head "Its only easy for you" she said quietly

Lumina said:
Violetta smiled into the kiss.
"Why would there be giant beasts?" She asked, adjusting herself to snuggle more into him.
"Some souls don't wait and instead become giant soul beasts. That's where I or another angel comes in. We take those things out and send them off." Takeshi explained, brushing a few strands of hair out of her face.

Naomi walked up to the school gates and looked at the school not amused Why did I agree to come here? Its just a waste of my time being here

She sighs before walking past the gates and into the courtyard

@ANYONE

Mayyflower said:
Naomi walked up to the school gates and looked at the school not amused Why did I agree to come here? Its just a waste of my time being here
She sighs before walking past the gates and into the courtyard

@ANYONE
I continue crying in the courtyard, I don't make a sound but there is always a tear falling down my cheek

Roman said:
Kaz nodded and ran behind the fairy.
Ruby flew out of the cave and looked around, "Now....where is there hide out again?" She whispered as she slowly began to fly forwards. "Whatcha doing?" Yoshino asked as she munched on a loaf of bread and hung upside down from a tree in front of them.

Roman said:
"Some souls don't wait and instead become giant soul beasts. That's where I or another angel comes in. We take those things out and send them off." Takeshi explained, brushing a few strands of hair out of her face.
Violetta nodded.

"Hm. Alright, makes enough sense to me."

She looked up at Takeshi.

"You'll be safe, right? Not that I'm really worried."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(@Lumina i haven't interacted with one of your characters?have you got anyone free?)
(Sorry @Mel maybe next time)
((I've got Ryft and Vanille free!))

WeirdPrincess said:
Ruby flew out of the cave and looked around, "Now....where is there hide out again?" She whispered as she slowly began to fly forwards. "Whatcha doing?" Yoshino asked as she munched on a loaf of bread and hung upside down from a tree in front of them.
Kaz blinked,"Do we still have to go to the hideout? She's right there." He said pointing at Yoshino. "Hey, we were going to look for you!"

Mel said:
I continue crying in the courtyard, I don't make a sound but there is always a tear falling down my cheek
Naomi crossed her arms as she looked around, she spotted a person crying, Naomi sighed I know im going to regret it She thought before walking over there Excuse me... But why are you crying? She asks even though she didnt really care

(Shes mean btw)

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?" She shook her head "Its only easy for you" she said quietly
Roland smiled as he placed his hand on her cheek "you are just too cute." he said admiringly as he gazed into her eyes.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded.

"Hm? Oh, yeah! I'll always be careful, all I have to do is slash down their masks. Don't ask." Takeshi said smiling a little, pecking her lips a couple more times.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded.

(Is Ryft a boy or a girl

Mayyflower said:
Naomi crossed her arms as she looked around, she spotted a person crying, Naomi sighed I know im going to regret it She thought before walking over there Excuse me... But why are you crying? She asks even though she didnt really care
(Shes mean btw)
"no you don't" I say as I look up. I had been crying for a half hour

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he placed his hand on her cheek "you are just too cute." he said admiringly as he gazed into her eyes.
Dakota smiled and blushed again as she looked back into his.

Mayyflower said:
Naomi narrowed her eyes Again why are you crying She says sitting next to her
"I think im pregnant, I don't know for sure but I think I am" I say looking at her, there was fear in my eyes

Roman said:
"Hm? Oh, yeah! I'll always be careful, all I have to do is slash down their masks. Don't ask." Takeshi said smiling a little, pecking her lips a couple more times.
Violetta smiled.

"That's easy enough, then. Good to know."

She smiled into every one of his kisses.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and blushed again as she looked back into his.
Roland smiled as he grabbed her hand "well... lets see how that water is to day." he said softly as he started walking towards the shore.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Nope just asking)

(Vanille i guess)

(My character Black is near a crumbled down building)
((Okay!))

Vanille had been wandering around, and soon found herself lost! She frowned, looking around to see if she could find any sort of landmark to help get her back to the school, when she noticed someone near a ruined building. Not thinking much into it she approached the person, smiling sweetly.

"Hello, uh, yes, can you help me find the school?"

Lumina said:
Violetta smiled.
"That's easy enough, then. Good to know."

She smiled into every one of his kisses.
"Y'know it"s okay to say you were worried. I know you wanted to." Takeshi said poking her stomach. "Besides, you know you wouldn't want anything to happen to your cute boyfriend." He joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back