• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
( xD I haven't made it yet because I'm still thinking if I want to keep her or not xD )
Kirin waved a little and walked out before she grabbed William's hand as they began walking while a note fell out of William's pocket

(*Facepalm* To having a girlfriend)
*Himeragi then soon picked up the note and read it*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then soon picked up the note and read it*

[/QUOTE]
The note was a standard looking love letter that William planned on giving Himeragi it had all the normal stuff you would see on it but on the bottom it had two words that were very out of place they read 'I'm sorry"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looks at him and pats his head You did it my boy you already passed the first lesson
Tal sighed "Yeah"

shortyshot8 said:
The note was a standard looking love letter that William planned on giving Himeragi it had all the normal stuff you would see on it but on the bottom it had two words that were very out of place they read 'I'm sorry"

Tal sighed "Yeah"
*Himeragi only looked down on it and burned it*

''sorry William...but my heart belongs to Kuroh...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
(Love how she doesn't even notice the two words xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]no she just pretend she didnt see them)))

[/QUOTE]
( xD Nice....Just for the dramatic effect)

Kirin let go of William's hand and quickly ran back to Himeragi "Onii-Chan forgot something!" She said giggling happily

shortyshot8 said:

Tal sighed "Yeah"
Second Lesson! Destroy this building Black said before jumping off the building Destroy it before i reach the bottom!!

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
(Haha But when is she gonna kiss Kuroh)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Second Lesson! Destroy this building Black said before jumping off the building Destroy it before i reach the bottom!!
Tal blinked "Uhh...Okay" He said before slamming his fist into it as a brick fell out shortly after the entire building crumbled

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Nice....Just for the dramatic effect)
Kirin let go of William's hand and quickly ran back to Himeragi "Onii-Chan forgot something!" She said giggling happily
''huh? what did he forget?''

TheBigBladeWolf said:

(Haha But when is she gonna kiss Kuroh)
when Kuroh comes out of hiding and when @Fukushima Akira decides to use him)))

I wake up and get out of bed. I leave my hair in its messy curly hair form. I leave on my pajama shorts and thrw on a bigger sweatshirt. it kinda looked like I had no pants on. I forget shoes and head out into the hallway and head down to get some coffee.

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin shrugged "He didn't say other than it was a letter and that it was very important to him"
''a letter...? oh its right here...''

*She said as it formed in from the flames of her hand*

''here''

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black put on his goggles as he was halfway down to the ground
Tal sighed "This is boring"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a letter...? oh its right here...''
*She said as it formed in from the flames of her hand*

''here''

[/QUOTE]
Kirin nodded "Thank you miss!" She said happily as she grabbed it and ran back to William "I got it Onii-Chan!" She said happily William grabbed it and put it in his pocket "I'm proud of you...You have no idea how much this means to me Kirin"

I sit in the courtyard with my coffee. I stand up, im not feeling to well. I puke just a little. My sleeve is used to wipe my mouth. I shake it off not thinking that it was anything.

shortyshot8 said:

Kirin nodded "Thank you miss!" She said happily as she grabbed it and ran back to William "I got it Onii-Chan!" She said happily William grabbed it and put it in his pocket "I'm proud of you...You have no idea how much this means to me Kirin"
*Himeragi then went back into bed*

''that was a save.......''

Kagura walked down the sidewalk "now.. who will die first?" She says to herself, her voice completely different as she swang her katana around absent mindedly. "Ah its nice to finally be able to do what I want, being locked up in this weaklings body for years is tiring" she hums, her boots leaving black foot prints in the concrete.

@Anyone.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura walked down the sidewalk "now.. who will die first?" She says to herself, her voice completely different as she swang her katana around absent mindedly. "Ah its nice to finally be able to do what I want, being locked up in this weaklings body for years is tiring" she hums as her boots leaving black foot prints in the concrete.
@Anyone.
Kirin went to her room as William walked outside and spotted Kagura "Hey there!" He called out

I puke again. Its just a normal cold I keep saying to myself. I hold my coffee and my hands are shaking, I feel cold and my head is warm.

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin went to her room as William walked outside and spotted Kagura "Hey there!" He called out
Kagura stared at him, stopping in her tracks "hello" she says, her voice a little... sinister.

(Dunno if you know what happened to her yet or not x3)

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stared at him, stopping in her tracks "hello" she says, her voice a little... sinister.
(Dunno if you know what happened to her yet or not x3)
William smiled "How are you doing?" (Gonna hit the hay)

shortyshot8 said:

Black landed on the ground near Tal and said Ahhhh lets go meet some people

(Anyome here?!)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black landed on the ground near Tal and said Ahhhh lets go meet some people
I am taking a walk, my stomach feels better but still not great. I stop and puke on the ground. I put my hands on my knees and bend over. it was not a lot of puke but it was more then I liked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back