• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin was sitting in the corner with fear in her eyes as she looked at Himeragi
*Himeragi saw Kirin and sighed as she slowly got out of bed and looked down at her feet as she walked over to Kirin. As she did so, she only knelt and pet her head and gave her a warm smile*

''n-no need to be afraid...im not mad at you''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi saw Kirin and sighed as she slowly got out of bed and looked down at her feet as she walked over to Kirin. As she did so, she only knelt and pet her head and gave her a warm smile*
''n-no need to be afraid...im not mad at you''

[/QUOTE]
Kirin nodded a little her tone being more serious "That shook him"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''just saying..oh well, never mind the subject, lets just sit back and relax''

[/QUOTE]
"You're rig- Agh!" Reiji was interrupted by Roman who had kicked him in the head. "Hey, Ciara? Where were you two this morning? Ya missed breakfast."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Just doing it for comedy
(( ....how in the world is getting a girlfriend comedic? I don't find it funny if someone's trying to teach that....that's just plain weird to me ))

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin nodded a little her tone being more serious "That shook him"
''i-i know...guess ive went a little too far...havent i?''

Roman said:
"You're rig- Agh!" Reiji was interrupted by Roman who had kicked him in the head. "Hey, Ciara? Where were you two this morning? Ya missed breakfast."
''o-oh...well i usually skip breakfast...arent u helping Natsuru and Amara plan their wedding though?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i-i know...guess ive went a little too far...havent i?''

[/QUOTE]
Kirin shook her head "No....He needed to wake up" She said quietly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i-i know...guess ive went a little too far...havent i?''

''o-oh...well i usually skip breakfast...arent u helping Natsuru and Amara plan their wedding though?''

[/QUOTE]
"I'm a clone. Someone had to make sure the house doesn't spiral out of control and explodes."

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin shook her head "No....He needed to wake up" She said quietly
*Himeragi sighed in relief*

''how...old are you anyway?''

*She said trying to change the subject*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi sighed in relief*
''how...old are you anyway?''

*She said trying to change the subject*

[/QUOTE]
Kirin smiled a little "10" She said softly "Hey Hime?"

Roman said:
"I'm a clone. Someone had to make sure the house doesn't spiral out of control and explodes."
''hahaha, thats Natsuru's and Natsumi's job also...even if there are some damages, Natsumi or Natsuru can repair it using their god powers...but their still fallen..''

shortyshot8 said:
Kirin smiled a little "10" She said softly "Hey Hime?"
''yes..?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha, thats Natsuru's and Natsumi's job also...even if there are some damages, Natsumi or Natsuru can repair it using their god powers...but their still fallen..''

''yes..?''

[/QUOTE]
Kiri looked her in the eye "If Onii-Chan really is that bad of a man...Shouldn't you kill him?"

...♅Akira soon gathered his power and clenched his fists. He raised them to his head and then brought them to either side of him, a yellow aura soon engulfing him. His hair then turned blonde and his eyes turned a light blue colour. He let out an audible grunt as he did so♅...

“ Ha! ”

a5221f1dada2015ab2e7af9b56717510_zpsbrs0bkok.gif

...┼The male's grin remained as he then sprinted towards Akira, with Akira doing the same. They both gripped each other's arms, attempting to push one another backwards. They were locked together, with neither of them moving┼...

tumblr_m88n0mFJD71qevixfo1_500.gif

...┼The male then raised his arms, picking up Akira. He released his hold, causing Akira's grip to vanish. The male then slammed his foot into Akira's cheek, sending him crashing into the mountain behind him. The male shouted as he turned around and looked at the large hole Akira was in┼...

“ Weak! Do you really believe you have enough power to beat me?! ”

tumblr_m88nezoiQB1qevixfo1_r3_500.gif

Roman said:
Kaz stood and watched in confusion. "Do we have anything that weighs the same with us?" he asked.
"Uh....I don't think so... How much does that thing even weigh?" Yoshino asked as she looked up at Ruby. "I am not sure of that...my deepest apologies. It doesn't look at all heavy though." Ruby said as she flew over to the vial and picked it up. The shrine it was standing on began to sink into the floor as the cave rumbled. "You just...picked it up..." Yoshino whispered as she looked around, loud stomping sound coming from the left of them. "What's that...?" "Those are the guardians of the vial! They will either try and kill you...or most likely take...you." Ruby pointed to Yoshino as the footsteps got louder. "Me?! Why me?!" "They like women.... They've always preferred women over men." She said as the female guardians on the cave came through, carrying ginormous swords and wearing a lot of armor. "They might just be here to kill..." One of them appeared behind Yoshino and put a hand over her mouth before teleporting away. "Or not..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''yes..?''

[/QUOTE]
"So can I. Though I rarely have to because people usually get to it before I do.... Reiji, stop playing dead." "I never was... I just didn't wanna look at your face..." "Ouch." "Don't act hurt! You almost gave me a concussion you idiot."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira soon gathered his power and clenched his fists. He raised them to his head and then brought them to either side of him, a yellow aura soon engulfing him. His hair then turned blonde and his eyes turned a light blue colour. He let out an audible grunt as he did so♅...
“ Ha! ”

...┼The male's grin remained as he then sprinted towards Akira, with Akira doing the same. They both gripped each other's arms, attempting to push one another backwards. They were locked together, with neither of them moving┼...

...┼The male then raised his arms, picking up Akira. He release his hold, causing Akira's grip to vanish. The male then slammed his foot into Akira's cheek, sending him crashing into the mountain behind him. The male shouted as he turned around and looked at the large hole Akira was in┼...

tumblr_m88nezoiQB1qevixfo1_r3_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
( xD Akira, Jackson and Taylor are all Super Saiyans xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Kiri looked her in the eye "If Onii-Chan really is that bad of a man...Shouldn't you kill him?"
''well...''

*She then looks off to the side and then back at Kirin*

''well, he did die once...i dunno how he's still alive...he died of being stabbed multiple times by succubus tails because that was Mitsu's mother. She's also in this household. both Mitsu and her mother Shira. And Shira is also married to one of my friends, Yuki, which is also here. She would do anything to protect Mitsu and Shira''

Kagura stared at her mother's grave, her heart pounding against her chest as she could hear it in her ears clearly, her eyes flashing into a dark blood red and her hair going as white as snow "no I need to calm down" she whispered before her hands began to twitch and gripped her Katana tightly, pulling it out of its sheath and smirked "time to repeat good ol time" she says and walks to the park, looking for a victim.

Roman said:
"So can I. Though I rarely have to because people usually get to it before I do.... Reiji, stop playing dead." "I never was... I just didn't wanna look at your face..." "Ouch." "Don't act hurt! You almost gave me a concussion you idiot."
*Ciara giggled a little*

''you two actually seem like brothers..''

WeirdPrincess said:
(( ....how in the world is getting a girlfriend comedic? I don't find it funny if someone's trying to teach that....that's just plain weird to me ))
(Well,If you think its weird than sorry)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...''
*She then looks off to the side and then back at Kirin*

''well, he did die once...i dunno how he's still alive...he died of being stabbed multiple times by succubus tails because that was Mitsu's mother. She's also in this household. both Mitsu and her mother Shira. And Shira is also married to one of my friends, Yuki, which is also here. She would do anything to protect Mitsu and Shira''

[/QUOTE]
Kirin nodded "Well...You're strong....If he's alive again just kill him again...That's how it works right?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Uh....I don't think so... How much does that thing even weigh?" Yoshino asked as she looked up at Ruby. "I am not sure of that...my deepest apologies. It doesn't look at all heavy though." Ruby said as she flew over to the vial and picked it up. The shrine it was standing on began to sink into the floor as the cave rumbled. "You just...picked it up..." Yoshino whispered as she looked around, loud stomping sound coming from the left of them. "What's that...?" "Those are the guardians of the vial! They will either try and kill you...or most likely take...you." Ruby pointed to Yoshino as the footsteps got louder. "Me?! Why me?!" "They like women.... They've always preferred women over men." She said as the female guardians on the cave came through, carrying ginormous swords and wearing a lot of armor. "They might just be here to kill..." One of them appeared behind Yoshino and put a hand over her mouth before teleporting away. "Or not..."
Kaz face palmed, "I told her this would happen! Hey fairy! How do we get, Yoshino back? I'm not letting some Amazon chick take my girlfriend away from me."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Ha! ”

...┼The male then raised his arms, picking up Akira. He released his hold, causing Akira's grip to vanish. The male then slammed his foot into Akira's cheek, sending him crashing into the mountain behind him. The male shouted as he turned around and looked at the large hole Akira was in┼...

[/QUOTE]
stupid, fucking Neo time~)))

*Neo was on the mountain as she had a RPG with a smile*

''im back, baby~''

*She said as she aimed it at the male and fired*

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Well,If you think its weird than sorry)
(( There's nothing to apologize for, I should be sorry for saying that. So I'm very sorry for being rude to you ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back