• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Takeshi went wide eyed and started looking around. When he came to a stop, he held something up, "You mean... This?"

(( Especially if you know you can't.... ))
(( Very true...))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''and it wont...unless i come into contact with this person named...Daniel, a Final Born...------s are our weaknesses and we can only die from those only...but us intoners can tame them...like my pet, Mikhail, who is a complete idiot.....but im glad he is an idiot..''

[/QUOTE]
"Alright, good... Then we'll make sure this guy doesn't make his way here..."

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi smiled "Yeah...I'm just glad you are here again...With us"

Jack did a backflip to his feet "Done!"
((Yeah, apparently I did xD ))

Kaori nodded.

"Yeah, I agree. It's been too long."

She closed her eyes, exhaling slowly.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked back at her "Tch" He muttered as he opened the door "Maybe if you were less of a jerk you would understand"
''your an even bigger jerk for cheating on Mitsu......dont talk to me...your just like your stupid brother Al...''

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Whatever" He muttered "How can you not understand....Idiot" He said tears coming to his eyes as he stood up "How did I ever love you"

Taka blinked "That would rock!"

Tal blinked "Wha-What? I don't really think this is a good idea"
(( I wanna hit William....in duh nuts...with a piece of wood...that's on fire... ))

Lumina said:
((Yeah, apparently I did xD ))
Kaori nodded.

"Yeah, I agree. It's been too long."

She closed her eyes, exhaling slowly.
Tobi smiled "I want to take you out"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''your an even bigger jerk for cheating on Mitsu......dont talk to me...your just like your stupid brother Al...''

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes widened as he didn't speak but it was clear she had hit a nerve

Lumina said:
Violetta shrugged.
"I dunno, probably? You know more about this stuff than I do."

She laid back down, somewhat at ease knowing they had used something. Not that she was worried if something did happen but it was nice to know at least.
Takeshi sighed and laid back down, "I'm so bored now..." he said.

Roman said:
"Alright, good... Then we'll make sure this guy doesn't make his way here..."
''no...i just cant make any contact with him...im sure he has no intention coming here but...its best if i dont cause problems with him...''

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Whatever" He muttered "How can you not understand....Idiot" He said tears coming to his eyes as he stood up "How did I ever love you"

"Then lets fly!" She picked him up under his arms and began to fly towards the arcade, giving a birds eye view of the town.

shortyshot8 said:
*Himeragi remained silent as she then spoke*

''just...please.......get out of my room''

Aeron said:
"Then lets fly!" She picked him up under his arms and began to fly towards the arcade, giving a birds eye view of the town.
Taka blinked in shock "Holy shit!!!" He yelled out

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wouldn't ask. This place is a weird one...it's strange that you two are here." Ruby said as she dodged all of them before flying a little closer to Yoshino. She picked her up and carried her by her armpits. "This kind of hurts you know..." Yoshino said as she looked up at Ruby. "Yes I know, but this is the easiest way for you to not trigger anything." She stated as she flew to a large open area in the cave. A shine like structure sat within the middle of it as she set Yoshino down. "Are we gonna have to be like Indiana jones and switch that weird vial fool of glowy stuff with something that weighs the same?" "Perhaps. I am not sure." "Nice..."
Kaz stood and watched in confusion. "Do we have anything that weighs the same with us?" he asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi remained silent as she then spoke*
''just...please.......get out of my room''

[/QUOTE]
William walked out and silently closed the door behind him as he pressed his forehead against it "Why?"

Roman said:
Takeshi sighed and laid back down, "I'm so bored now..." he said.
Violetta laid down next to him, interlacing her hand in his.

"Well, do you wanna go on an actual date, now?"

She looked up at him, eyes sparkling.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no...i just cant make any contact with him...im sure he has no intention coming here but...its best if i dont cause problems with him...''

[/QUOTE]
"Why would he come here anyway? There isn't anything for him here I believe... "

shortyshot8 said:
William walked out and silently closed the door behind him as he pressed his forehead against it "Why?"
*Himeragi then took the blanket off her. She still saw Kirin (You forgot about her?)*

shortyshot8 said:
Taka blinked in shock "Holy shit!!!" He yelled out
"Language..." She laughed as she lightly flapped her wings as they landed in front of the arcade. "We're here..."

(Gonna hit the hay now, will respond tommorow)

shortyshot8 said:

Black looked at him with a sigh and said If you are man enough you can get a girlfriend and then you will be man enough to control Death

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then took the blanket off her. She still saw Kirin (You forgot about her?)*

[/QUOTE]
Kirin was sitting in the corner with fear in her eyes as she looked at Himeragi

shortyshot8 said:
Kaori opened her eyes, taking a step back to get a better look at him.

"What?"

She seemed genuinely confused by that statement. In her mind, "take you out" meant he wanted to kill her, so her eyes narrowed at him.

Roman said:
"Why would he come here anyway? There isn't anything for him here I believe... "
''just saying..oh well, never mind the subject, lets just sit back and relax''

Lumina said:
Violetta laid down next to him, interlacing her hand in his.
"Well, do you wanna go on an actual date, now?"

She looked up at him, eyes sparkling.
"Sure! Though, I believe I have to do a little work today. Maybe later?" Takeshi asked

Aeron said:
"Language..." She laughed as she lightly flapped her wings as they landed in front of the arcade. "We're here..."
(Gonna hit the hay now, will respond tommorow)
Taka chuckled a little "That rocked!" (KK)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looked at him with a sigh and said If you are man enough you can get a girlfriend and then you will be man enough to control Death
Tal blinked "O-Okay!"

Lumina said:
Kaori opened her eyes, taking a step back to get a better look at him.
"What?"

She seemed genuinely confused by that statement. In her mind, "take you out" meant he wanted to kill her, so her eyes narrowed at him.
Tobi laughed nervously "I meant out to eat silly"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back