• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Thank you~~" she said with a giggle as she made her way over.
''okay, so i asked our neighbor or actually, our new household member, Roman and Snow, if they could help us plan our wedding''

@Roman

@Jennete <--- yea. Natsuru asked you to help Natsuru and Amara plan their wedding..

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Ye-Yeah?" He asked
''why are yo frowning like that...?''

*She said as she looked at him frowning aswell*

Jennete said:
((ooohhh yay!! do what Roman and Snow did...elope in vegas haha @Roman ))
well Natsuru?

''im not goin to Vegas...Dont Talk About Vegas!''

ok)))

[media]

[/media]

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned more and looked away "You tell me not to worry about you...When I just watched you die"
''...*sigh*...its only because i was the fourth ring of hell and hell is destroyed which means..one of the rings of hell will die...i happen to be that one ring..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well Natsuru?
''i dont like Vegas...Dont Talk About Vegas!''

ok)))

[media]

[/media]

''...*sigh*...its only because i was the fourth ring of hell and hell is destroyed which means..one of the rings of hell will die...i happen to be that one ring..''

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "So what!? You are still my friend yet you act like it was no big deal!"

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned, winking at him.
"I'm gonna hold ya to those words, ya hear?"

She giggled a bit, relaxing in a position that didn't hurt.
Takeshi chuckled and gave her a quick kiss, "Trust me it won't."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "So what!? You are still my friend yet you act like it was no big deal!"
''William....please...just dont worry anymore...the only thing that can kill me now is a ------.......its an intoner's weakness'' (we censored it because im not giving it away)

shortyshot8 said:
Taka smiled and began walking happily
Jackie watched him walk and chuckled as she walked after him. "Hey, we could make the trip fun too, you know!" Suddenly, a pair of white, bird like wings spread from her back, flapping excitedly. "That is, unless your afraid of heights..." she said, shrugging innocently.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm really curious as to where she is..." Yoshino mumbled as Ruby lead them into a cave. She hummed happily before turning around to look at the two, "You have another fairy? Interesting!" She said happily before flying further ahead. "You might want to watch your step! There are a few traps in this cave!" She called back to them. "Traps?" Yoshino asked before she stumbled and tripped on a string. Holes opened up on the side of the walls and strange looking toys popped out, before firing at them continuously. Her eyes widened as she saw it fly past her before she blushed and ran, "I'm not letting any of these things touch me! Who uses these as an arrow anyway?! Their all floppy!" She exclaimed as she covered her eyes and ran.
Kaz waited for the wall to stop firing it 'arrows' and facepalmed. He then sighed nd continued behind the girls. "That's gross... What the hell were those?"

Mayyflower said:
Ava smiled and bowed her head. "Thank you sir" she says kindly
Grace scoffed. "You people are crazy" she says rolling her eyes as she went to a mirror
Ezekiel rolled his eyes at Grace and opened the book, skimming through it.

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled and gave her a quick kiss, "Trust me it won't."
Violetta blinked, realizing something. She looked around the room, for a moment, then back to Takeshi.

"Did we... use protection? Cuz I don't see anything like that around here."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''whats it like? well...its almost being a goddess...we cannot die in a similar way humans can die...us intoners only have on weakness which the only weakness that we can die from...but i dont want to say...''

[/QUOTE]
"Good, don't tell me your weakness unless you absolutely need to. Like if you become corrupted or whatever then I'll need to know." Reiji said. "Though something like that should never happen."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''William....please...just dont worry anymore...the only thing that can kill me now is a ------.......its an intoner's weakness'' (we censored it because im not giving it away)

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "Whatever" He muttered "How can you not understand....Idiot" He said tears coming to his eyes as he stood up "How did I ever love you"

Aeron said:
Jackie watched him walk and chuckled as she walked after him. "Hey, we could make the trip fun too, you know!" Suddenly, a pair of white, bird like wings spread from her back, flapping excitedly. "That is, unless your afraid of heights..." she said, shrugging innocently.
Taka blinked "That would rock!"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black pats his head and said First Lesson! Get a GirlFriend
Tal blinked "Wha-What? I don't really think this is a good idea"

Lumina said:
Violetta blinked, realizing something. She looked around the room, for a moment, then back to Takeshi.
"Did we... use protection? Cuz I don't see anything like that around here."
Takeshi went wide eyed and started looking around. When he came to a stop, he held something up, "You mean... This?"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( What kind of lesson is that?! xD That's not important! ))
(( Especially if you know you can't.... ))

Roman said:
Takeshi went wide eyed and started looking around. When he came to a stop, he held something up, "You mean... This?"

(( Especially if you know you can't.... ))
Violetta shrugged.

"I dunno, probably? You know more about this stuff than I do."

She laid back down, somewhat at ease knowing they had used something. Not that she was worried if something did happen but it was nice to know at least.

Roman said:
"Good, don't tell me your weakness unless you absolutely need to. Like if you become corrupted or whatever then I'll need to know." Reiji said. "Though something like that should never happen."
''and it wont...unless i come into contact with this person named...Daniel, a Final Born...------s are our weaknesses and we can only die from those only...but us intoners can tame them...like my pet, Mikhail, who is a complete idiot.....but im glad he is an idiot..''

Lumina said:
Violetta shrugged.
"I dunno, probably? You know more about this stuff than I do."

She laid back down, somewhat at ease knowing they had used something. Not that she was worried if something did happen but it was nice to know at least.
(Did you miss my post again?)

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Whatever" He muttered "How can you not understand....Idiot" He said tears coming to his eyes as he stood up "How did I ever love you"

Taka blinked "That would rock!"

Tal blinked "Wha-What? I don't really think this is a good idea"
*Himeragi frowned more as she looked down, then rolling onto her side and her back was facing William as she pulled the blanket over her*

Roman said:
Kaz waited for the wall to stop firing it 'arrows' and facepalmed. He then sighed nd continued behind the girls. "That's gross... What the hell were those?"
"I wouldn't ask. This place is a weird one...it's strange that you two are here." Ruby said as she dodged all of them before flying a little closer to Yoshino. She picked her up and carried her by her armpits. "This kind of hurts you know..." Yoshino said as she looked up at Ruby. "Yes I know, but this is the easiest way for you to not trigger anything." She stated as she flew to a large open area in the cave. A shine like structure sat within the middle of it as she set Yoshino down. "Are we gonna have to be like Indiana jones and switch that weird vial fool of glowy stuff with something that weighs the same?" "Perhaps. I am not sure." "Nice..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi frowned more as she looked down, then rolling onto her side and her back was facing William as she pulled the blanket over her*

[/QUOTE]
William looked back at her "Tch" He muttered as he opened the door "Maybe if you were less of a jerk you would understand"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back