• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Violetta snuggled up to him.
"Just wondered if I was allowed. Like I said, I'm still pretty new to this whole thing, so I just thought I'd ask."

She put a hand on her pelvis where it still was sore.

"Hopefully this won't happen again." She chuckled quietly.
Takeshi was immediately distracted by the snuggling before catching on to what Violetta said, "Oh, just ask whenever you need a answer, also you hope what never happens again?" He asked not noticing she had moved her hand.

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi smiled "Yeah...I'm just glad you are here again...With us"

Jack did a backflip to his feet "Done!"
Yuna raised a brow "Fair enough, let's go" she said as she turned to leave, letting out a silent chuckle.

Roman said:
Takeshi was immediately distracted by the snuggling before catching on to what Violetta said, "Oh, just ask whenever you need a answer, also you hope what never happens again?" He asked not noticing she had moved her hand.
Violetta snickered at Takeshi's responses, not moving her hand from her pelvis.

"You're too cute. I was saying hopefully this pain won't happen a second time, yanno? Cuz that wouldn't be fun."

She snaked her arm around his, bringing her cheek up to his arm.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino shook her head, "A flower is a type of plant. We need a relic, some type plant that eats sexy things, women and men, and a fairy." She pushed a branch that was in her way before continuing on. "Did someone say fairy?" A girl said as she flew in front of them. She was about the same size as a regular human, with long black hair and aqua-green eyes. "Ruby reporting for duty! How can I be of assistance?" Ruby held to peace signs in front of her and smiled. "Well that was easy..."
View attachment 146151
"At least it wasn'to a long trip. Hi, I'm Kaz and this is Yoshino. We came here looking for well, you, a man and woman I believe and a plant that eats sexy things." he said looking over at Yoshino to see if he was correct.

Lumina said:
Violetta snickered at Takeshi's responses, not moving her hand from her pelvis.
"You're too cute. I was saying hopefully this pain won't happen a second time, yanno? Cuz that wouldn't be fun."

She snaked her arm around his, bringing her cheek up to his arm.
Takeshi continued to snuggle and smile, "Well, it was your first time. The second will feel a lot better." He said giving her a thumbs up before going back to snuggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back