• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel chuckles and looks at Ava "I believe sh did THAT spell" he says and looks at Grace "me and you were married for 20 years or so... we had two children named Kagura and Allen... then this dude came along and messed up everything and you killed yourself and used a certain spell" he says and stares at her.
Ava shook her head. "Who was that 'dude'? Master?" she asks sitting with her feet under her, and her hands on her lap.

Grace chuckled. "I never wanted kids when I was little, why would I want them now?" she asks crossing her arms. "Plus Im not that stupid to use that spell on me" she says

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Really?...Wow Black then shot the booger at Tal
(Ew dude)

Mayyflower said:
Ava shook her head. "Who was that 'dude'? Master?" she asks sitting with her feet under her, and her hands on her lap.
Grace chuckled. "I never wanted kids when I was little, why would I want them now?" she asks crossing her arms. "Plus Im not that stupid to use that spell on me" she says

(Ew dude)
(LOL)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "What does it mean though?"
"It means she's nervous or angry or embarrassed isn't that right Yuna-Tuna" Rini said nonchalantly as she eat her food and stared out the window.

"E-Eh?, Rini..." Yuna grumbled as her ears twitched again.

Nonalaka said:
"It means she's nervous or angry or embarrassed isn't that right Yuna-Tuna" Rini said nonchalantly as she eat her food and stared out the window.
"E-Eh?, Rini..." Yuna grumbled as her ears twitched again.
Jack chuckled "I see" He said happily

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair continued, "And if you did know what it was... What would you do exactly?"
Tark shook his head "I don't know....I was told love was something I could not feel..."

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I'm a little scared too" He said softly

Tal blinked "E-Eh? I'm the one who can raise the dead"
"Yeah..." Nora said quietly before looking down at Nigou, who was looking up at her. He barked happily before licking her face, causing her to giggle. "I'm sure we'll be fine though."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "sooo..... now that we're at the beach..... what do we do?" he asked hoping not to be judged.
Dakota looked at him "Well. ..stuff you normally do at the beach like swimming or just relaxing, or having a nice walk or..." Dakota continued to list out all the possible things that could be done.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah..." Nora said quietly before looking down at Nigou, who was looking up at her. He barked happily before licking her face, causing her to giggle. "I'm sure we'll be fine though."
Al smiled "I know" He said happily

Mayyflower said:

(Ew dude)
"His name was Kaota, little brat caused some drama" he chuckled "you don't have to believe me Grace... I'm just telling you what I know and saw and experienced" he says.

Here...

Jackie skated down the sidewalk, whistling as she bobbed her head to the beat in her earphones. @anyone

(To whoever it suites cx)

((SENPAI IVE MISSED U
@WeirdPrincess ))

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black sighed Yes! I can teach you all about death and a whole bunch of messed up shit
Tal shook his head "Sorry mister but I'm not like that...I only give them second chances"

Aeron said:
Here...
Jackie skated down the sidewalk, whistling as she bobbed her head to the beat in her earphones. @anyone

(To whoever it suites cx)

((SENPAI IVE MISSED U
@WeirdPrincess ))
Taka bumped into her "Ow.."

LunaCrosby said:
"His name was Kaota, little brat caused some drama" he chuckled "you don't have to believe me Grace... I'm just telling you what I know and saw and experienced" he says.
Ava made a book appear "Here sir, its about the spell.... and maybe how to break it" she whispered the last part as she handed the book to Ezekiel

Roman said:
"Hehe... I like you too..." Takeshi said smiling a little. "So what? We're like... Together or something?"
Violetta smiled back, blushing slightly without realizing.

"Apparently so. I've never done anything like this, so I don't really know."

She then stopped, thinking for a moment.

"If we're dating does that mean I get to kiss you whenever I want?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal shook his head "Sorry mister but I'm not like that...I only give them second chances"

Taka bumped into her "Ow.."
Jackie nearly fell off her skateboard as she felt an impact. "Woah...hey, sorry, man! That was my fault... Are you okay?" She said, taking off her earphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back