• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal shook her head. "You cant Kaota, I still love Ezekiel, I dont have him now so I dont want anyone but him" she yelled. "Raven just do it god dammit" she says squeezing ravens arm.
Raven sighed. "Forgive me" she says before resuming to what she was doing to ethereal
Ezekiel appeared and looked at the ground "you still have me Ethereal.. I'm not letting you go that easily. Raven please.stop doing your thing for a couple minutes, I wanna talk to them" he says.

@TheBigBladeWolf

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal shook her head. "You cant Kaota, I still love Ezekiel, I dont have him now so I dont want anyone but him" she yelled. "Raven just do it god dammit" she says squeezing ravens arm.
Raven sighed. "Forgive me" she says before resuming to what she was doing to ethereal
Ezekiel appeared and looked at the ground "you still have me Ethereal.. I'm not letting you go that easily. Raven please.stop doing your thing for a couple minutes, I wanna talk to her" he says.

@TheBigBladeWolf

(I'm bored so here is my character list!)

Tyler: Facing Dark Ivory(Busy)

Dark Tyler: Forest

Axel: Driving around town on his motorcycle

Celia: Mansion with Han

Yuzu: Being bored at the front gates as usual

Kite: Park

Yuto: With Noir at the beach

Tyra: Courtyard

Oliver: Lake, sitting alone

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel appeared and looked at the ground "you still have me Ethereal.. I'm not letting you go that easily. Raven please.stop doing your thing for a couple minutes, I wanna talk to them" he says.
@TheBigBladeWolf
Raven rolled her eyes and released Ethereal. "Gee glad I could finish the job, first that William kid and now you ethereal, Theres always someone stopping me from doing my job" she says backing away

Ethereal fell to her knees

@TheBigBladeWolf

Mayyflower said:
Raven rolled her eyes and released Ethereal. "Gee glad I could finish the job, first that William kid and now you ethereal, Theres always someone stopping me from doing my job" she says backing away
Ethereal fell to her knees

@TheBigBladeWolf
Ezekiel lifted her to her feet "I'm sorry" he said quietly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A lone hooded man stood in the courtyard. He looked up a bit to check his surroundings. "The target's coordinates are nearby... Time to finish the job." He said. The man revealed himself to be Akaba Ito.
@shortyshot8 @shortyshot8

(At the mansion with Han... xD )
Han just left ))

Roman said:
(( Han will be there waiting for William to hurry up with his moment xD ))
Han appeared on the school's roof. He peeked over the ledge and frowned, it's glasses.... I sense Aiden, but he's nowhere around..." he said to himself. "Where is William, or was I right not to trust him?"

@shortyshot8

Han just left ))
(Let me at least give her a kiss xD )

...Akira sighed as he looked up at the sky, soon talking♅...

“ I guess I should address this rampage male.. ”

...♅Akira soon vanished, appearing behind the male. He spoke as he rubbed the back of his head♅...

“ Hey, what's your problem? ”

...┼The male soon heard his target's voice. He released his hold on the being's now crushed skull and turned around, gritting his teeth upon setting eyes on Akira. He spoke as he slowly began walking towards him, both his power and anger escalating┼...

“ Imperius.. ”

tumblr_lpdtuzFzey1qigmnho1_400.gif

...♅Akira looked at the male in surprise and replied as he watched him walk closer♅...

“ Huh? Do I know you? ”

...┼The male's power suddenly stopped as the power suppressant on his head began glowing, however it was to no use as it shattered, causing his power to explode outwards. All the while, he shouted in anger┼...

“ Imperius! ”

1878644_o.gif

...♅Akira prepared himself by entering his battle stance, anticipating the upcoming fight. He spoke as he grit his teeth, looking at the male slowly transform♅...

What power.. This may be troublesome to deal with... ”

tumblr_ndks8ypflM1rmbhf9o1_500_zpsaptpe1fi.gif

...┼The power gradually began dying down as he was revealed in a new form. His irises and pupils had turned pure white, fading into his sclera. His hair had also spiked up and turned a light green colour. He spoke as he pointed his finger at Akira, a maniacal grin forming on his face┼...

“ You, Imperius.. I choose you to be the first of my Sanctum victims.. ”

tumblr_luh4w7VGXt1qiqegzo1_500.gif

...♅Akira stumbled back slightly and replied as he leaped backwards♅...

Huh? Why me?~

tumblr_lp6okiMkzF1qjzyjko1_500_zpselklq9td.gif

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked at him, blushing a bit.
William smiled before kissing her softly for a bit before pulling away "I need to do something...Got a world to save" He said jokingly "I will be back...I promise" He said vanishing to Han "Oh no you were right to trust me"

@TheRebelliousDragon @Roman

Mayyflower said:
(Okay well, could she interact with may, she is in her room, but I can bring her out)
(Well Han seems to have left... I think I'm going to just sit for a while xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled before kissing her softly for a bit before pulling away "I need to do something...Got a world to save" He said jokingly "I will be back...I promise" He said vanishing to Han "Oh no you were right to trust me"
Akaba appeared behind them on the schools roof. "Boo." He said with a smirk.

@Roman

@Roman
William smirked "Took you long enough" He said turning around

shortyshot8 said:

@Roman
"Well our target is down there. One of them that is. The other is hiding somewhere, so be on the lookout for any surprise attacks." Han said, before hearing Akaba. "There goes that..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back