• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Ka..kagura! What are doing here?! Kaota said suprised Shouldn't you be off helping your mother?!
"My dads helping her... I'm letting them have their moment... why so surprised?" She asks.

shortyshot8 said:
William cracked his knuckles "Han...You take this....I'll join in when this idiot actually starts trying"
@Roman
Akaba laughed. "Oh, you think I'M going to fight you? As you can see, I can't really do much by myself... Instead, I'll have Aiden take care of you both..." He said with a smirk.

LunaCrosby said:
"Needy or not it doesn't matter to me" he says.
Ethereal closed her eyes. "I need to do this.." she whispers before casting a forever spell on herself quietly to herself so only she could hear, she then clentched her fists until her nails pierced her skin drawing blood

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Akaba laughed. "Oh, you think I'M going to fight you? As you can see, I can't really do much by myself... Instead, I'll have Aiden take care of you both..." He said with a smirk.
"That's suicide. He wouldn't make it considering if I hit him once more he will return to normal." Han said.

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
"My dads helping her... I'm letting them have their moment... why so surprised?" She asks.
I haven't seen you in awhile Kaota said patting her head and sighing So what the advice you're gonna give me?

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal closed her eyes. "I need to do this.." she whispers before casting a forever spell on herself quietly to herself so only she could hear, she then clentched her fists until her nails pierced her skin drawing blood
"Ethereal please... I won't do anything stupid again..I'll leave Kagura alone... I'll spend a lot more time with you and I'll be a real father" he frowns.

Roman said:
"That's suicide. He wouldn't make it considering if I hit him once more he will return to normal." Han said.
@shortyshot8
Akaba smirked as Aiden rose his blade. "Oh you shouldn't doubt Aiden like that... You'll make him mad~" He said as Aiden blew both William and Han away with a simple swipe of his sword.

@shortyshot8

TheBigBladeWolf said:
I haven't seen you in awhile Kaota said patting her head and sighing So what the advice you're gonna give me?
"First... don't ever do that again and second... when you meet a girl you like don't be so quick to.be in her pants.. spend time with her... see if she likes then.. then date for awhile... don't straight off want to spend your life with her because she might not be the one" she says, hoping it made sense to him.

LunaCrosby said:
"Ethereal please... I won't do anything stupid again..I'll leave Kagura alone... I'll spend a lot more time with you and I'll be a real father" he frowns.
Ethereal looked up at Ezekiel. "I love you" she say smiling a weak smiled, before she put her bloody hand to her mouth and soon dropped to the floor.

Akaba smirked as Aiden rose his blade. "Oh you shouldn't doubt Aiden like that... You'll make him mad~" He said as Aiden blew both William and Han away with a simple swipe of his sword.
@shortyshot8
William stopped his dash backwards from the blow with his Ice "You bore me"

@shortyshot8
Han remained on his feet, but was sent sliding back a few feet. "That's cute. How long do you think it'll take for us to beat him, William?"

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Han remained on his feet, but was sent sliding back a few feet. "That's cute. How long do you think it'll take for us to beat him, William?"
@shortyshot8
William shrugged 'Ten minutes? Five?"

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal looked up at Ezekiel. "I love you" she say smiling a weak smiled, before she put her bloody hand to her mouth and soon dropped to the floor.
Ezekiel closed his eyes and sighed, starting at her body before snapping his fingers and making a grave for her "I told you something would happen to make Kagura snap... this might be it.." he sighed and sat in front of the grave.

LunaCrosby said:
"First... don't ever do that again and second... when you meet a girl you like don't be so quick to.be in her pants.. spend time with her... see if she likes then.. then date for awhile... don't straight off want to spend your life with her because she might not be the one" she says, hoping it made sense to him.
Thanks for the advice,Kid Kaota said getting the advice patting her head one last time before going away into the sun Bye!!,Tell your mother i said Hi Kaota said turning behind flashing a smile at her and turning back and continued walking away

(*Sighs* Now i'm not gonna use Kaota for awhile Now i'm gonna focus on Kiri and Black)

shortyshot8 said:
William shrugged 'Ten minutes? Five?"
"How about a nice 6?" Han said before using Getsuga Tensho.

-Ichigo-Fullbring-Power-bleach-anime-37964059-500-285.gif

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
(Did she just.....)

shortyshot8 said:
(Well fuck...I wonder how Kagura is gonna react...And what the hell will William do!?! xD )
(Well.. History will repeat and she will get angry and loose control.. now William... what he says or does will decide the future xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back