• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled before kissing her softly for a bit before pulling away "I need to do something...Got a world to save" He said jokingly "I will be back...I promise" He said vanishing to Han "Oh no you were right to trust me"
@TheRebelliousDragon @Roman
Kagura stood their for a bit, turning around with a small smile as she layed on a bench.

LunaCrosby said:
"I should of been around more and I should of spent more time with you... I'm truly sorry" he says.
After a while Ethereal finally spoke. "You should have just let me die" she says, putting her hands over her heart

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Akaba crossed his arms. "Are you here to thwart me? Because that's just plain rude." He said.
@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
After a while Ethereal finally spoke. "You should have just let me die" she says, putting her hands over her heart
"Why would I let the one I Love die? Your the only one I want to and will love" he says.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black appeared behind Akaba and kicked his back
(Bored @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8
(( *facepalm* no... I've been planning this fight all morning xD it's a 2v1 ))

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "You have got to admit...I'm not the most kind person"
Roman said:
Han stood up and looked at, Akaba, "No, we're here to stop whatever you're planning next." He said.
@shortyshot8
Akaba chuckled. "Good luck... Because Aiden just rigged this place to explode in a hour." He said with a smirk. "It's useless even if you do stop me..."

LunaCrosby said:
"Why would I let the one I Love die? Your the only one I want to and will love" he says.
Ethereal shook her head. "Cause I cheated on you and I don't deserve to be here anymore" she says

Akaba chuckled. "Good luck... Because Aiden just rigged this place to explode in a hour." He said with a smirk. "It's useless even if you do stop me..."
William chuckled "Aiden huh? I've wanted to beat the fuck out of him for a while"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kaota looked at both Ezekiel and Ethereal I think i should leave them alone and move on Kaota thought before walking away with his hands in his pockets
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
Kagura appeared in front of him "now now... before you go off and love the next chick you see I think I should teach you a little something about life so you don't get yourself hurt" she says plainly.

"We'd stop you within a hour. Both you and Aiden." Han said angrily. "William, are you ready?"

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "Aiden huh? I've wanted to beat the fuck out of him for a while"
Akaba chuckled. "Too bad... He's going to be the one to beat the fuck out of you... Let's just say I've given him some... Upgrades..." He said with a smirk.

@Roman

Roman said:
"We'd stop you within a hour. Both you and Aiden." Han said angrily. "William, are you ready?"
@shortyshot8
William smirked and nodded "Ready as I will ever be"

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal shook her head. "Cause I cheated on you and I don't deserve to be here anymore" she says
"Yes but its my fault.. I should of been around to.. do that stuff and tend to your desires." He says.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Bored as hell)
(( This fight is to fix something that got messed up a while ago, that's why you can't join. Sorry ))

Akaba chuckled. "Too bad... He's going to be the one to beat the fuck out of you... Let's just say I've given him some... Upgrades..." He said with a smirk.
@Roman
William looked at him "This battle will be between souls...What is your soul telling you to do? Because mine is telling me it needs to stop you!"

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes but its my fault.. I should of been around to.. do that stuff and tend to your desires." He says.
Ethereal didnt look at him she just looked down. "Im needy.." she admits

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura appeared in front of him "now now... before you go off and love the next chick you see I think I should teach you a little something about life so you don't get yourself hurt" she says plainly.
Ka..kagura! What are doing here?! Kaota said suprised Shouldn't you be off helping your mother?!

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back