• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ethereal warped to an unknown area and fell down in the grass. "I cant believe Im actually doing this...me a goddess of death...." she sighed before summoning Raven the Grimm reaper. "Im asking you to do your job" she says "I cant bring myself to do it" she says wiping tears away

Raven crossed her arms. "You want me to kill you?! Ethereal come on your better than that" she says

"Its your damn job, I want you too, Im asking you, you have to even though you don't want to, you have to" she says grabbing her shoulders

Raven sighed. "Ethereal.." she says shaking her head before bringing her face inches from hers. "This could take about 5 minutes...cause you have a very big soul... just relax and let your body fall.." she says before opening ethereal's mouth and her mouth.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal warped to an unknown area and fell down in the grass. "I cant believe Im actually doing this...me a goddess of death...." she sighed before summoning Raven the Grimm reaper. "Im asking you to do your job" she says "I cant bring myself to do it" she says wiping tears away
Raven crossed her arms. "You want me to kill you?! Ethereal come on your better than that" she says

"Its your damn job, I want you too, Im asking you, you have to even though you don't want to, you have to" she says grabbing her shoulders

Raven sighed. "Ethereal.." she says shaking her head before bringing her face inches from hers. "This could take about 5 minutes...cause you have a very big soul... just relax and let your body fall.." she says before opening ethereal's mouth and her mouth.
Kaota came behind Ethereal and said Ethereal?!! You can't do this!!

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kaota came behind Ethereal and said Ethereal?!! You can't do this!!
Raven looked over to Kaota and narrowed her eyes

Ethereal looked over at Kaota. "I have to, I have nothing else to live for, My 'husband' hates me and im pretty sure my kids do to, so Yes I can and have to do this" she says tears forming in her eyes

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel gave her a thumbs up. "I won't need luck." He said before he turned to walk away.
Nymph shook her head and chuckled as she brushed past him towards the door

Mayyflower said:
Nymph shook her head and chuckled as she brushed past him towards the door
Once Axel was outside, he activated his Cycle Shift. This summoned his motorcycle in a instant, a helmet now on his head. He got on and waved at Nymph. "See ya!" He said.

Once Axel was outside, he activated his Cycle Shift. This summoned his motorcycle in a instant, a helmet now on his head. He got on and waved at Nymph. "See ya!" He said.
Nymph waved. "See ya" she says smiling a little

Mayyflower said:
Raven looked over to Kaota and narrowed her eyes
Ethereal looked over at Kaota. "I have to, I have nothing else to live for, My 'husband' hates me and im pretty sure my kids do to, so Yes I can and have to do this" she says tears forming in her eyes
Kaota looks at her and says B..but i don't hate you,I love you Ethereal

Axel sped off on his motorcycle at full speed. Well that was... Interesting... I guess. He thought.
(I'm bored...)
Nymph warped to the park.

(Me too)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kaota looks at her and says B..but i don't hate you,I love you Ethereal
Ethereal shook her head. "You cant Kaota, I still love Ezekiel, I dont have him now so I dont want anyone but him" she yelled. "Raven just do it god dammit" she says squeezing ravens arm.

Raven sighed. "Forgive me" she says before resuming to what she was doing to ethereal

Lumina said:
Violetta turned to look at him again. Her heart was beating pretty fast looking at him, so she knew how to respond.
"Well, I like you. Its that simple on my end."

She could also tell her eyes were sparkling, and it was starting to come back to her how he said he really liked her eyes. She doubted they'd ever sparkle for anyone else.
"Hehe... I like you too..." Takeshi said smiling a little. "So what? We're like... Together or something?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino huffed before hopping off of the counter as a beep sounded. She pulled out her phone and looked at it, "Well...looks like I have to go to the Sexy Realm...which is weird..." She said before looking at Kaz. "Wanna come with? I just need to grab....another plant, a relic, and uh....a um.....dirty word I don't want to say."
tumblr_nk78wfuUI21rw3w54o1_500.gif
Kaz blinked and thought on it for while, "You have the weirdest job ever. I'll go, but only to make sure nothing happens to you. Don't need you getting trapped in the dimension."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back