• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Why do you even want her to change, your her damn father" she says angrily "Im much stronger than her, I can stop her" she says "Shit I can kill all of you right now if I really wanted to...you know why cause im a goddess of death" she says angerily
"Just because your the goddess of death doesn't mean you can just snap and she's perfectly fine! Her power will increase severly when she snaps because of what me and her are" he says.

Lumina said:
Noir looked at him, pouting.
"But I don't want you to be gone..." Chibi Yuto answered, as Noir buried her face in his chest, trying not to cry.
Yuto chuckled. "Well I am a Dark Exceed God... I'll NEVER leave you." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota kissed him back for a bit before pulling a way and nodding "once again you are right" she said with a giggle.
"Oh, they do that all the time...I don't really have much control over that" she said quietly.
Jack nodded "What does it mean though?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota kissed him back for a bit before pulling a way and nodding "once again you are right" she said with a giggle.
Roland chuckled "sooo..... now that we're at the beach..... what do we do?" he asked hoping not to be judged.

Dnaleri017 said:
"Yup" chuckling he held out his arms waiting for Autumn to return to the couch with him. "I'll be ready as soon as my lovely Autumn returns to my arms!" He said with a joking and slightly sad tone.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"Oh yeah. I knew I was forgetting something." Autumn giggled before coming back to the couch and laying next to Ryley. "Now Autumn and Ryley are both ready!" She said happily as the movie started and she began to watch.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sat next to her and leaned close to her stomach "Just remember...Don't get on your mother's bad side" He said chucking
Nora stared down at him, "What's that suppose to mean?" She asked with a laugh. "I'm not that scary when I'm angry."

LunaCrosby said:
"Just because your the goddess of death doesn't mean you can just snap and she's perfectly fine! Her power will increase severly when she snaps because of what me and her are" he says.
Ethereal narrowed her eyes. "Turn her into something shes not...Yea SOUNDS LIKE A PERFECT IDEA, I know my fucking daughter more than you do, your too stuck on trying to change her" she says angrily "You know what I cant do this anymore" she says taking off her ring and throwing it at him. "Ive told myself that you were the one and obviously not, 20 years... Ive tried... but I cant so it anymore Ezekiel.. I cant... take kagura if you want her so damn bad have her...try changing her like you kept on doing for FUCKING 14 YEARS" she says all choked up, she walked away crying softly to herself

As Autumn returned he hugged her with both his arms around her stomach and kissed her cheek before watching the screen with her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A lone hooded man stood in the courtyard. He looked up a bit to check his surroundings. "The target's coordinates are nearby... Time to finish the job." He said. The man revealed himself to be Akaba Ito.
@shortyshot8
@WeirdPrincess @Mayyflower @anyone
(( I so just want to have Weiss go over there.... But nah! xD ))

Axel munched on his burger. "What makes it so basic? Did you want to go somewhere else?" He asked after he swallowed.
Nymph shook her head. "No its just im not used to eating at these places" she says eating. "Its really good, but still" she says

Mayyflower said:
Nymph shook her head. "No its just im not used to eating at these places" she says eating. "Its really good, but still" she says
Axel sighed. "If you weren't used to eating at these places, then why didn't you stop me?" He asked.

Axel sighed. "If you weren't used to eating at these places, then why didn't you stop me?" He asked.
Nymph sighed. "Cause I wanted to try something new" she shrugged

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal narrowed her eyes. "Turn her into something shes not...Yea SOUNDS LIKE A PERFECT IDEA, I know my fucking daughter more than you do, your too stuck on trying to change her" she says angrily "You know what I cant do this anymore" she says taking off her ring and throwing it at him. "Ive told myself that you were the one and obviously not, 20 years... Ive tried... but I cant so it anymore Ezekiel.. I cant... take kagura if you want her so damn bad have her...try changing her like you kept on doing for FUCKING 14 YEARS" she says all choked up, she walked away crying softly to herself
Kagura slowly turned around, her arms crossed as her eyes flashed into a red color "what did he do" she asks as her fingers twitched and the palm of her hand was on her Katana.

Mayyflower said:
Nymph sighed. "Cause I wanted to try something new" she shrugged
Axel nodded. "I see... That's very brave of you, trying new things I mean." He said with a small smile.

Lumina said:
((Part of me wants Vanille to go over there cuz she doesn't know any better xD ))
((Akaba would ignore her as well xD ))

Yuto chuckled. "Well I am a Dark Exceed God... I'll NEVER leave you." He said.
Noir looked up, as if to ask him if he was being serious. She never wanted to be alone again, like she was before. That's what spawned Dark Noir. She didn't know if she could live with herself to have Yuto be gone.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura slowly turned around, her arms crossed as her eyes flashed into a red color "what did he do" she asks as her fingers twitched and the palm of her hand was on her Katana.
Ethereal walked past her. "Nothing... Ill be fine, I just messed up" she says crying softly. "Put the katana down" she says

Axel nodded. "I see... That's very brave of you, trying new things I mean." He said with a small smile.

((Akaba would ignore her as well xD ))
Nymph chuckled and nodded. "Yea" she says smiling a little

Lumina said:
Noir looked up, as if to ask him if he was being serious. She never wanted to be alone again, like she was before. That's what spawned Dark Noir. She didn't know if she could live with herself to have Yuto be gone.
Yuto brushed a hand across her cheek as if to tell her that he was being serious. "Your my precious pearl..." He said softly. "Your my everything..."

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal walked past her. "Nothing... Ill be fine, I just messed up" she says crying softly. "Put the katana down" she says

Axel smiled a little more at her smiling. "Heh... I wonder where you worked up this bravery..." He said.

Dnaleri017 said:
As Autumn returned he hugged her with both his arms around her stomach and kissed her cheek before watching the screen with her.
Autumn munched on candy as they watched the movie, "These people are weird...but it's funny so it's okay." She giggled quietly as she ate more candy.

Yuto brushed a hand across her cheek as if to tell her that he was being serious. "Your my precious pearl..." He said softly. "Your my everything..."

Axel smiled a little more at her smiling. "Heh... I wonder where you worked up this bravery..." He said.
"Well I have to be brave, I wanna protect my family" she says "Plus living in purgatory.. you have to be" she says

Mayyflower said:

Kagura turned towards her dad "he must pay for hurting you" she growled as she walked over to Ezekiel and slashing his shoulders repeatedly with a blank face "you hurt her.. you made her cry.. you've hurt me... forced me to suffer in the past.. made me have a break down and unable to trust anyone..I will let you live but I will torture you first" she growled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back